Smile, Yoo Jungyeon [Part 1]

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday.

 

 

The mass ended. The people started to greet each other as they leading theirselves out.

 

 

"Unnie! You coming with us?" Chaeyoung asked Jungyeon as they arranging the instrument they've used earlier.

 

 

Jungyeon placing her guitar at its bag answered, "Aniyo, chaeng. I'll be visiting my family today."

 

 

Chaeyoung then nodded. Dahyun and Mina called her. "Okay, unnie. Annyeong! Say Hi to them for me!" said chaeng as she waved her hand to jungyeon and ran to the two ladies who waited her. They also say goodbye to jungyeon.

 

 

Jungyeon finished what she was doing and sighed. She closed her eyes and pray, "Lord, Thank you so much for today!" she smile, "Youre really the best!" she opened her eyes and smiled again.

 

 

She carried her guitar and went outside. She says goodbye to the other's and finally walked through the bus station.

 

 

She smiles, the sun is rising and the birds are humming. She smiles again as she feel loved by the nature.

 

 

'God is so great for creating such a wonderful nature.' she thought as the bus stop infront of her. She went inside of the bus and sat at the right side of it.

 

 

Jungyeon arrived to her destination and stopped to buy some flowers.

 

 

"Jungyeon! Oh I'd forgot, it's sunday. So, it i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter