The Pictures We Disliked

How Come You Don't Know?

The pictures of Jong Kook with Geun Young have successfully distracted her focus on that day. Ji Hyo had to reshoot her 'wedding photo' with Bo Lin for a fashion magazine more than twice - dragging the session to another additional hour. As it's almost noon, the photographer called for a break and decided to finish the photo-shoot later after lunch time. Hence, everyone scattered to find good place to eat and less crowded as they need to get back to work as soon as possible.

 

"Bo Lin.. where are you going?" his manager was confused when the young actor suddenly walked to the opposite direction instead of getting into the vehicle. Bo Lin casually replied without looking back, "Hold on a sec! Let me ask Ji Hyo if she wants to join us." As he approached his on-screen partner who was talking to the stylist about her next attire, Bo Lin found himself smiling alone. Even from the back, Ji Hyo has managed to capture his attention - making his heart beating so wild whenever he got closer to the actress. 'She is such a beautiful bride in that white dress. I wish this is real," Bo Lin's mind began to imagine his own wedding, with Ji Hyo standing by his side.

 

The actress was startled when she felt his hand on her shoulder, but he just laughed it out. "Mianhae, I didn't mean to scare you. We want to go to the nearest restaurant for lunch. Would you like to join?" his eyes were glistening as he looked at her with full of hope. Since she wanted to keep a distance from Bo Lin, Ji Hyo politely declined, "It's okay. I don't feel like going anywhere." She turned back to continue her conversation with the stylist, but the person suddenly excused herself after receiving a 'signal' from Bo Lin.

 

"I really don't feel like going, Bo Lin ssi!" she tried to escape from the young actor, but he ignored her words and just dragged her along. "You shouldn't skip lunch, princess. I don't want you to fall sick in the middle of the shoot cause that will cut short our date in Bali," a smile appeared on his face as he invited her to step into the passenger's seat. At first she thought it was okay for her to join Bo Lin and his manager for lunch, but suddenly Bo Lin took over the wheel after he chat with the manager outside of the car.

 

Without the manager tagging along, Ji Hyo was left alone with Bo Lin. She began to question her on-screen partner, "Why are we leaving behind your manager? And where are we going?". He giggled while maneuvering the car, "I told him to have lunch with the crews.. so I can take you out for a special lunch date." "But this is not what I've agreed to, Bo Lin ssi. Please stop the car. I want to get out now," Ji Hyo was unhappy to learn the real reason she was taken away from the scene. Though he heard her loud and clear, the young actor refused to pull over. "It's just a lunch, Momo. A quick one. We still need to come back for the shoot at 2.. aren't we?"

 

"I appreciate if you don't do this again, Bo Lin ssi. I mean it!" she scowled to show her disappointment. Then she realized something, "Omo.. I'm still wearing this wedding dress! Turn back please.. I have to change my attire."

"But we will be late for lunch. It's alright, Momo. You look stunning."

"What if I got ketchup on this? Aish.. I don't want to ruin this expensive dress!"

"That's what I'm here for, Momo.. to make sure that everything will go well for our lunch date. Anyway, we look like a couple who just ran away from our wedding day.. aren't we?" Bo Lin cracked a joke when he noticed that both of them are still wearing the attire for the photo-shoot.

 "Not funny, Bo Lin ssi!" Ji Hyo crossed her arms and frowned.

After he done laughing, he changed into a more serious topic, "Momo, back then.. you've told me that you got a man. Are you still with him?"

She nodded, "In fact.. I love him more than before."

"Can you describe him to me please?"

"Where shall I start.. okay! Maybe other women will fall for his voice, look.. or maybe physical too, but to me he's an angel that shines with a bright light from heaven. Whenever he's with me.. I feel safe.. and loved. He was slightly overprotective.. but I like it. He makes me smile without a reason.. and happy to look forward to another day by his side. My life is full of colours since we met.. and I wouldn't trade him for anything else. That's how much I love him. Now.. and in the future," Ji Hyo was beaming as she talked about her one man - Kim Jong Kook.

"He's one lucky guy. I wish I can be more like him," he stole a glance at his passenger, while secretly praying that someday she will think of him just like the way she described the man who captured her heart.

 

It's been hours since they communicated through messages on the day before, and till now his wife hasn't keep in touch. Jong Kook was anxious. He was scared if Ji Hyo became too 'immersed' with her role as Bo Lin's girlfriend that she might have forgotten about him. He desperately wanted to give her a call, but Jong Kook felt like it will disturb her focus during the shoot. To brush off his uneasiness, he decided to consult with Kwang Soo. The two good friends went out for a drink, and Jong Kook spilled out all his concerns to the tall guy.

 

"Otteoke Kwang Soo aah? Have I done anything wrong? Why didn't she call or send me a message? I'm so confused right now," Jong Kook was being frank about his fear.

After putting some thoughts, Kwang Soo came with an idea, "What if I give her a call? Maybe she will pick up. Then I put noona on loud speaker so both of us can hear what she has to say."

Jong Kook shook his head, "Just use earphone. I don't want others to hear the details."

 

So he did. Ji Hyo answered after the third beep, "Yoboseyo.. Kwang Soo aah." "Noona! How are you? Can you talk right now?" the young man was very careful not to let the actress know that Jong Kook was also listening. Ji Hyo replied without being suspicious, "Oh.. sure. I can spend few minutes with you. Waeyo?"

 

"Noona.. is there anything wrong between you and hyung?" Kwang Soo began to investigate.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because hyung told me that you haven't contact him today. Are you mad at him?"

"He did? Well.. it's nothing actually. I was just too busy," Ji Hyo still refused to explain further.

But Jong Kook kept pushing Kwang Soo to find out the truth, "Jinjja? But you sounded like you're having a problem. Tell me noona. Don't keep it to yourself. You guys have chosen me as your trusted friend.. so let me know how I can help."

She heaved a sigh, "Kwang Soo aah.. please don't tell your hyung about this. Last night, I  received some pictures of him.. with another woman. I was told that they went on a date."

Hearing that made Jong Kook immediately defended himself, "Yeobo.. that's not true! My mother made me go with her to visit my mum's new boutique. I'm sorry for not telling you."

"Mwo? Oppa.. you're listening too?!" Ji Hyo was a bit shock to hear his voice. Then she scolded her dongsaeng, "Yaa Lee Kwang Soo! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Please don't be mad, Ji Hyo aah. I had to ask for his help because I really want to talk to you," Jong Kook pleaded - hoping that his wife wouldn't ended the call.

"Oppa.. it's not that I don't want to speak to you, but I need time to calm myself. Can you give me some space?"

"But yeobo, all those pictures are not what you think they are! Please let me explain.."

"I said I need time before we talk about it. Right now I'm not in a good state of emotion. So will you please.. understand how I feel?"

"How can I when you're avoiding me like this?"

"Fine. I guess if I can't make you understand with words.. then it's better for me to show it. Check your phone.. I'm sending you a picture."

 

Once he heard a beep, Jong Kook immediately open the message. Both men were agape. It wasn't a picture of Jong Kook with another woman, instead it's a photo of Ji Hyo and Bo Lin taking selca in wedding attire. What exactly is the reason for her to share that picture? Was she trying to get even?