The Feeling We Shared

How Come You Don't Know?

The question from Bo Lin made Ji Hyo's heart beating wildly. She instantly locked her eyes on Jong Kook, wondering how the Sparta will react to it. Ji Hyo was afraid if her husband decided to spill out the truth before seeking her agreement, as that will trap the three of them in a more complicated relationship. Should that happen, she might have difficulty in completing her show with Bo Lin and explaining the whole situation to the production crews.

 

"You'll be surprised if you know the answer," Jong Kook smirked and glanced at his wife. He wanted to 'claim' the actress as his woman, but when he saw the look on her face, Jong Kook knew it wasn't the right time to disclose anything. As much as he hated having to 'share' her affection with another actor, the Sparta had to consider Ji Hyo's position as an actress. He realized that he shouldn't let his jealousy clouded his rationality, because they both work in the same industry and have a very successful career. In the end, Jong Kook chose to give a 'safe' statement, "All the Running Man members are her guardians boyfriends. So don't even think of messing around with our Ace."

 

Bo Lin laughed, while Ji Hyo was staring at her husband with bigger eyes. They both didn't expect to hear the answer from Jong Kook. As he wasn't taking the Commander's words seriously, Bo Lin responded in a sarcastic way, "Too bad you guys can't be part of our show! I bet the rating will skyrocket when all seven of us are fighting for one woman." "If that ever happen.. I'm going to eliminate all the men at once," the Commander was very confident with himself. At this point of time, Ji Hyo's face was burning hot. She was embarrassed by the discussion between the guys which centered on her as the 'trophy' for the winner. Fortunately, the conversation ended when they arrived at the airport.

 

"Momo.. have a lunch with me, please?" Bo Lin kept begging with his puppy eyes aiming at his on-screen partner. Ji Hyo turned to Jong Kook - 'asking' his opinion without saying a word. The SpartAce was communicating through exchanging stare, and after a while they reach to an agreement. "Make it quick. We don't have time to waste," Jong Kook let out a sigh as he drove to the parking lot. The three of them walked side-by-side with Ji Hyo in the middle, with the two men 'fighting' for the right to place their hand on her shoulders. "Can we NOT do this in public? People are watching!" she scolded the guys and accelerated her steps - leaving Jong Kook and Bo Lin behind.

 

The two guys followed the actress into a restaurant, but their presence were easily detected by those who were having lunch at the same place. They had to entertain requests from the fans who took the opportunity to snap some pictures with the famous faces, until the restaurant crew came to 'save' them by taking the three celebrities to a private VIP room. After looking at the menu for a few seconds, Bo Lin said to the waiter, "I will have whatever my girlfriend is having."

 

"I'll let Ji Hyo to order for me since she knows what I like," Jong Kook tried to prove how close he is to the Ace. In the end, Ji Hyo was the one to decide the menu and place the order. Once the waiter left, she immediately let out her frustration, "Can the two of you be more mindful of the surrounding? What will everyone say when they saw us 'arguing' like this?". "Blame it on Jong Kook. He shouldn't be here in the first place," Bo Lin frowned while his eyes were shooting daggers at the Commander.

 

Though Bo Lin's voice was very soft, but Jong Kook heard it loud and clear. His first reaction was to rebut the argument, "Mworago? Don't you know how busy she is with her job and yet you ordered her to be your personal driver?!".

 

"I'm not 'using' her as my driver. I'm actually asking her out for a date.. but I didn't know she will come with an 'extra baggage'," Bo Lin was being obvious that he wasn't happy with the Commander's presence. Jong Kook just laughed at his words. He sent a sharp stare stare at the young actor and gave a warning, "Yaa.. be careful with your choice of words, newcomer. You only knew her for less than a month, whereas Ji Hyo has been with the brothers for years now. So don't assume that she's seriously going to date you.. Mr. Fake Boyfriend."

 

The men were startled when Ji Hyo suddenly stood up and left the table. Jong Kook was the first one to catch up with her, "Where are you going?". She looked at her husband with a disappointed face, "Since you guys are more interested to fight than having a lunch together.. I don't see the need for me to be there."

 

"Mianhae, Ji Hyo aah. I don't know what was wrong with me. Maybe I got carried away because I was jealous. I promise that it won't happen again. Will you forgive me.. please?" Jong Kook pleaded while grabbing her hands firmly.

She heaved a sigh, "Oppa.. don't you trust me at all?"

"Of course I trust you, yeobo."

"Then show that you trust me! Why do you need to fight with Bo Lin when you already know how I feel about you?" Ji Hyo scowled.

"Is everything okay?" Bo Lin approached them, with his eyes locked on the actress.

"Let's just eat then I'll be leaving with Jong Kook oppa," Ji Hyo stormed back to the table, followed by the two guys.

 

When the waiter arrived with their orders, the three celebrities had a quiet lunch together. No one was interested to talk. They just focus on finishing the food on the table. After she finished her drink, Ji Hyo wiped and focused to her on-screen partner, "Have a safe flight home, Bo Lin ssi. We'll meet again soon." Then she turned to Jong Kook - informing her husband that she's ready to leave. But before the SpartAce left, Bo Lin expressed his hope to the actress, "I look forward to see you again, Momo. Let's keep in touch although we're miles apart.. okay? Goodbye. Take care!"

 

On the way to the car, Jong Kook attempted to hold hand with his wife, but she refused. "Are you still mad?" he asked. Ji Hyo didn't respond. They both got into the car without a word. She turned her face away from him - arms crossed in front of her chest. Jong Kook let out a sigh. He knew she wasn't in a good mood for a chat. Still, the awkward silence was killing him. Jong Kook couldn't stand watching his wife 'avoiding' his presence, so he tried to have a chat with her. "Who do you think will be the guest for today?"

 

"I don't know," she answered - briefly.

Jong Kook made another attempt, "It's been a while since we had the tag-ripping game, don't you think?"

There's no reply.

 

The Sparta final effort was to sing a song for his wife:

{Your scent that permeates my body

And a stagnant smile on your lips

Are all these happiness here really mine?

 

I'm afraid that these might disappear or should I lose these

So embracing you lightly, I pray to the sky

 

Baby never say goodbye

Only one person, you are all I need

No one could take the place of you in the world

 

Baby don't you ever cry

So beautiful this world where you are

Cause I can love you

I'm happy.}

 

"Ji Hyo aah.. forgive me, please?" he pleaded, yet she just stay silence. Then he suddenly pulled over the car, making his wife screamed at him in panic, "Yaa! Noh micheosso?!". "I'm not driving until you forgive me," Jong Kook spoke with a serious face. Ji Hyo stared at her husband in disbelieved, "Do you want us to be late for the shooting?! Ppali-ppali!". But the Commander wasn't giving up his effort, "I don't care! Let the whole team wait."

 

She finally surrendered, "Fine! I forgive you. Now let's go!"

"Not until you really mean it!"

"Aish.. jeongmal. What more do you want?!" she was getting annoyed.

 

"I want this!" he replied - then pecked her lips before she could speak another word. The kiss was broken after five seconds. Their eyes were locked on each other. Jong Kook smiled. He cupped her face in his hands and said, "Neoreul saranghae.. my Song Ji Hyo."