Special chapter - A normal day out with the SooNa couple (Part 2)

Department X

The headlights of Sooyoung's Porsche illuminated a part of the steely wire fencing that surrounded the perimeters of the house. Barbed wires crisscrossed itself above the fences ruling out any possibilities of scaling it. Moving a little forward, Sooyoung dimmed the headlight and cloaked their presence with the darkness the late night was providing. A quick search in the gloves compartment proved useful to them as she managed to dig out a single eye infrared binoculars from among the mess.

A quick survey of her surroundings revealed a shabby looking guard house that paled greatly in comparison to the one her dad has back home. Motioning to Yoona to wait for her inside the car, Sooyoung opened the door and melted into the darkness of the night. Flicking her wrist, Sooyoung was surprised when nothing appeared between her fingers. A quick flashback caused her to mentally facepalm herself as she suddenly remembered the fact that she had personally remove every weaponary she had on her an hour before the date started. Searching within her pockets, Sooyoung managed to find a bunch of keys and a Mont Blanc pen that was supposed to be a welcome gift of some sort from one of her dad's so called managers.

Reaching the side gate, Sooyoung hid herself behind the short wall and paused to assess the current situation. After a brief assessment, Sooyoung nimbly scaled over the short wall and dropped down onto the hard tarmac that was paved around the guardhouse. Rolling on her shoulders to break the fall, Sooyoung took careful precautions to ensure that the noise level was kept at a minimal. A soft oof escaped from between her lips during the landing, capturing the attention of an elderly guard that was nearby. Shining his torchlight at the direction of the noise, he was surprised to find it completely empty. Before he could react, he felt the sharp tip of a pen nib pressing itself against the throbbing artery on the base of his neck. Not daring to move a muscle, he felt two fingers jammed up against the side of his neck, momentarily stopping the blood flow to his brains. The build up of blood caused him to lose consciousness instantaneously and he slumped down hard onto the ground, lifeless. Carefully resting the guard against the wall, Sooyoung opened up the electronic gate and allowed Yoona into the premises.

The final press of the enter key brought a smile onto Yoona's face as she triumphantly waved the smart phone in the air. The security monitors in the guard house flickered for a second before changing and a very familiar song sounded from within the speakers. Sooyoung stared at the screen for a while only to realise that it was a video clip from the famous anime Keroro. Turning to look at Yoona, Sooyoung raised an eyebrow before commenting out loud "I didn't know you liked Keroro so much." Busy with rolling up the connector wires, Yoona shrugged in reply "I don't. But Seohyun Unnie has been coming around pretty often lately and she was the one that influenced us to start liking Keroro animes. Plus, don't you think these frogs are soooo cute?" Sighing inwardly, Sooyoung smiled at the childish behaviour of Yoona and stretched out a hand to ruffle her hair. Yoona playfully bared her teeth and faked a nip at Sooyoung's scruffling hands causing the two of them to burst out unisonly in laughters. Taking Yoona's hands in hers, Sooyoung led her out of the guard house while mutteringly softly under her breath "Trust me, you are so much more cuter than those animated frogs and tadpoles.

Moving stealthily along the perimeter of the house, Yoona found herself struggling hard to keep up with the nimble movements of Sooyoung. Luckily for them, security was sparse and they didn't meet with much resistance along the way. The few guards they actually made contact with, were all easily taken care of with a few strong jabs from the makeshift knuckleduster Sooyoung had created with the bunch of keys in her pocket. A slight uneasy feeling developed from within Yoona as she watched how easily Sooyoung took out yet another guard that got in their way. The recent changes she saw in Sooyoung made her realise how incompetent she actually was to the team. Closing her eyes, Yoona's lower lips quivered a little as the fear of losing Sooyoung forever started developing inside her brains and moved downwards anchoring itself deep inside her heart. Shaking the nagging feeling away, Yoona bit down on her quivering lips and forced herself to focus on the matter on hand. Forcing a smile onto her face, Yoona gave a soft celebatory clap when Sooyoung returned and gratefully accepted the hand that for now was still extended out at her. Cutting across the lawn, they reached the main wooden door that acted as a final barrier between them and the mansion that Kim Tae Woo lived in. Sooyoung tested the door and it was securely locked just as she had expected. Removing one of the hairpin she had on, she straightened it a little and told Yoona to shine the torch directly on where her hands were. Fumbling around with the hairpin,it took but a moment before a satisfying click greeted their ears and the door creaked inwards slightly. Slipping in through the crack, Sooyoung and Yoona split up as they searched the insides of the mansion for any incrimidating evidence that would lead to Kim Tae Woo's downfall.

Yoona scanned through the letters and bills on the study table and wasn't able to find anything that looked particularly interesting. Powering up the desktop, she copied the entire content of his harddisk onto this network drive she had set up online and then got to work installing trojan horses, key loggers and simple backdoors that would provide her with future access to the computers that were logged onto his network. Noticing a frequented website, Yoona clicked on it and was greeted with the logo of a very famous Swiss bank. Cracking her knuckles, Yoona sat down in front of the computer and breezed through the security systems. Entering into Kim Tae Woo's personal account, her eyes glinted at the many zeroes that was displayed on the monitor and a smirk played on her face as she got to work transfering out every cent that was inside his account into this false Swiss account she had recently set up for herself. Shutting down the pc after the successful transaction, Yoona whispered a thank you at the direction of the west wing where Kim Tae Woo currently laid, fast asleep and unknown of the current happenings. Turning her attention onto a interestingly placed painting, Yoona shook her head at the stupidity of the designer that obviously had watched too much Hollywood movies. Lifting up the painting, she revealed without a hint of surprise this huge and gigantic safe that was mounted into the wall. Grabbing the phone from her pocket, Yoona started up the safe cracking application she wrote herself and smirked yet again at the opportunity to clean every dollar and cent from this kind hearted Mr Kim Tae Woo.

On the other hand, Sooyoung conducted a thorough search of the interiors of the west wing and found nothing that could incrimate this devil's incarnate. Frustrated with herself, she opened the door to his bedroom and contemplated the thought of just breaking his neck and getting it over and done with. The cogs of the gear in her brain turned as a brilliant idea formulated itself slowly as she closed the door back. Taking out her phone, Sooyoung dialed a number on the keypad and the gruffy voice of a Ramen delivery operator greeted her ears. Barking an order into the phone, Sooyoung ended the call and smiled to herself.  Slipping outside for a while, Sooyoung heard the putting of a scooter and the smile on her face faded as she accepted over the delivery that was wrapped up in newspapers. Re-entering the premises once more, Sooyoung unwrapped the newspapers to reveal a sealed package. The branding on the package indicated that this was a pure one kilogram block which originated from the golden triangle area. Slipping silently into Kim Tae Woo's walk in wadrobe, Sooyoung opened up every drawer she could find and smiled to herself when she discovered a false bottom inside one of them. Slipping the contents of the secret compartment out, Sooyoung replaced it with the block of and the smile on her face grew even wider when she noticed the land deeds and bonds she held in her hands. Closing the bedroom door silently behind her, Sooyoung gave the sleeping Kim Tae Woo a two finger salute and proceeded towards the rendevous location she had arranged previously with Yoona.

Arriving at the guard house a little earlier than Yoona, Sooyoung rested her on the swirly chair that was provided for the guard and whistled through her teeth as she mentally summed up the amount the land deeds and bonds were worth. A scruffling noise outside indicated the arrival of Yoona and Sooyoung stepped out of the warm and comfy guard house she was in and pulled her in for a hug. Noticing the heavy bag she was lugging along, Sooyoung cocked an eyebrow and gestured in it's direction. Yoona beamed proudly as she ped the backpack, revealing wads and wads of hundred dollar notes that were bundled up tightly with rubber bands. Hoisting the backpack onto her back, Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Yoona's shoulders shielding her from the chilly night wind.

Back in the car, Sooyoung took out the phone from within her pockets and passed it to Yoona, giving her the honour to call the police. Momentarily later, the first red and blue lights were sighted in their windshield and blaring sirens followed closely after as it cuts its way through the silence of the night like a sharp but welcoming knife.Watching the scene unfold before their eyes like a movie, Sooyoung held Yoona tightly in her embrace and jokingly commented "Everything would be perfect if we had popcorn and coke." Laughing to themselves, Sooyoung turned the key in the ignition and backed the car onto the road.