Department X - Christmas Special

Department X

Author's Note : Hi dearest readers, Christmas is just around the corner.  Me and the characters from department x would like to wish you a really Merry Christmas and the happiest new year not just for 2012 but for 2013 and 2014 and the lists goes on.. =) As a gift for the readers that have stuck with me throughout the story, I have written this special chapter of Dept X titled Christmas at Department X. Hope you will enjoy it. Once again Thanks for all the support, encouragement, compliments and comments you have posted. You have given me the BEST christmas gifts ever and I really really appreciate the support you have given. *BOWS DEEPLY* Thank you so much, Salamat Po (For the tagalog speaking readers), Kamsahamnida (For the korean speaking readers), Xie Xie (For the chinese speaking readers) and lastly Arigatou Gozaimasu (For any japanese speaking readers out there)

I am dedicating this stories to the readers that have been supporting me all these weeks. If I missed your name do let me know. 

(Not in any order) My lovely Commenters that have been commenting on chapters after chapters giving me the support I so dearly need to press on. Forever9, bunnykid78, sicalove93, domo1219, kyuki12, soo09jae,smoothieoeek junyoshi, ilovetea, GhostlyRae, danhobak (For both the lovely posters and background), YuLSIC_shipper (For the lovely poster), TaintedFeathers, Paul Gonzales(in SSF), SuperHolly214, GurlWhoLovesSooyoung, DarkestAngel, skydawn_xp, Flaming_IceSM31, KrystalisTheMaknae, jessicadaphne

And those fantastic subscribers (Although you didn't comment but just a simple subscribe for you is worth so much to me :  kpoppout, Brand_New_Ukiss134, Taengoo09, GayForSooYoung, SooSica97, Yulsicafied09, hyperA, nuttella, cheng15, attada84, 9genie, xiatian,

To those listed above. Thanks for paying attention to my FIC. Hope I will continue to enjoy your support for as long as I write. Thank you SO SO MUCH!

 

 

=====================================================================================================================

"Yah CHOI SOO YOUNG, you do not hang hotdogs on the christmas tree" Screaming at Sooyoung, Taeyeon swatted her hands away as Sooyoung approached it carrying a plate of hotdogs with strings tied to them. Pouting, Sooyoung retreated back to the kitchen where Sunny was busy cooking up a storm. "A teaspoon of salt, a dash of pepper." Looking up from the recipe book in front of her, Sunny noticed Sooyoung's finger inching towards the garlic bread she had prepared for the dinner tonight. Sooyoung got her hands swatted for the second time in a day as Sunny glared at her and chased her away from the kitchen. Sighing, she turned and decided to go back to the place where she knows she will always be welcomed. Slinking into Yoona's room, she plopped down on the bed behind Yoona and rested her chin on Yoona's shoulder. Yoona turned and smiled at her. gently Sooyoung's cheeks with her fingers. Showing Yoona the hand that got swatted twice, she whined and pouted until Yoona gently blew on it and kissed it with her lips. Hugging Yoona's waist tightly, Sooyoung rested her cheek on Yoona's shoulder and slowly drifted off to sleep in her arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica glanced at her watch for the 20th time as the air around her grew colder and colder. Tapping her foot impatiently, she took out her phone and dial 1 on the speed dial on her phone. "I am sorry the number you have just called is currently unavailable. If you will like to leave a message please press 1. If not please hang up." Screaming internally, Jessica glared at the table in front of her where this couple she didn't know sat exchanging mushy sayings and sweet kisses. The guy looked at the girl in the eye "Your father must have been a thief because he stole the stars from the sky and put them into your lovely eyes* The girl gushed as she replied with a saying of her own. "Your legs must be really tired because you have been running around in my mind for the whole day" Jessica gagged at their sayings and tried her hardest not to puke. She contemplated between smashing their heads together or sewing up their mouth as she glanced at her watch again. Where is that stupid KWON YURI! Slamming her palms on the table, she stood up and screamed as the couple in front exchanged another mushy saying. The whole restaurant froze at her scream and the manager ran over to her trying to find ouy what happened. He got stopped halfway by an outstretched arm as Yuri strolled into the restaurant and told him calmly. "Let me handle this."

Walking over to where Jessica sat fuming, Yuri smiled to herself. She looks good even when she's angry. Taking the seat beside Jessica, Yuri tried to put an arm around her and got her arms pushed away as Jessica scooted further away. Yuri spoke up, "Baby..." as she held on tightly tp Jessica's hands this time. Jessica turned and glared at her as the whole restaurant slowly quietened down and all the patrons in the restaurant held their breaths in anticipating the possibly fatal outcome for Yuri. "Don't you baby me. Do you know how freaking long I sat here waiting for you like an idiot? 2 bloody hours. You didn't call and everytime I tried calling you, I got the" pleasant" voice from the telcom operator telling me that..." Jessica screamed as she tried to wrench her hands away from Yuri's grip. Tightening the grip on Jessica''s hands even further Yuri pulled Jessica into a kiss completely silencing her as the restaurants echoed with claps all around at Yuri's reaction. Yuri kissed Jessica firmly and slowly wrapped her arms around her. Jessica squirmed with all her might but realised that it was all futile as her anger was slowly melting into the sweet and tender lips of Yuri. Wrapping her arms around Yuri, she replied in between the kisses, "I forgive you."

When Yuri finally broke the kiss a quartet approached them and nodding her head, broke out into the intro of a song. Yuri held Jessica's hands and stared into her eyes as she softly sang

All I want for christmas is you - Mariah Carey

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is...
You

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you

I won't ask for much this Christmas
I don't even wish for snow
I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe
I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeers click
'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do
Baby all I want for Christmas is you
Ooh baby
All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's
Laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won't you bring me the one I really need
Won't you please bring my baby to me...

Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just want to see my baby
Standing right outside my door
Oh I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for Christmas is...
You


All I want for Christmas is you...

When the song had ended, Yuri slowly got down on one of her knees. Holding up a dark velvet box, she opened it to reveal a De Beers Platinum diamond ring that sparkled brightly under the lightings of the restaurant. "I know that we haven't been together for a long time, but I know clearly that you are the one that I will love for the rest of my life. Will you allow me to take care of you? Be it for the better or for the worse, in sickness or in health, In richness or in poverty. I promise to love you and cherish you until death do us part. Jessica Jung Soo Yeon, will you marry me?" Jessica nodded as she felt the tears slowly roll down her cheek when Yuri placed the ring onto her finger. Throwing her arms out, she pulled Yuri up and into her embrace as the tears of joy erupted from within her.

=====================================================================================================================

Seohyun and Hyoyeon gathered in the corner busily wrapping presents for everybody. Seohyun picked up another book from the stack of Ban Ki Moon's book on the table and wrapped it with the wrapping paper in front of her. Taeyeon and Sunny were busy setting the table for dinner when the doors to the cafe burst open and a familiar pink figure rushed in pulling Taeyeon and Sunny into her arms as they gasped for air in her crushing hold. When they were finally released, the two of them held on to the table pulling gulps and gulps of air into their lungs."Tae Tae, Sunny bunny.... I missed you guys so so much." When they finally recovered, they glared at the pink figure in front of them and rolled their eyes together. "We just met a few days ago. " Tiffany ignored their sarcasm, as she held on to both of their arms and started talking at a hundred miles an hour about how much she misses them and how terrible they were for not calling her to their christmas party. When she finally stopped talking, she rushed off to her next victims leaving Taeyeon and Sunny in a daze from listening to her.

Sooyoung and Yoona smiled expectantly at Tiffany as she approached them, "Fany Unnie, where's our present?" Yoona smiled cheerily as Tiffany placed a gift on each of their hands. Sooyoung started shaking the present as she tried to figure out what it contained underneath the bright pink wrapping paper. Guessing it to be chocolates, she dragged Yoona away happily to hide and unwrap their presents together as Tiffany shouted after them to wait till Sunday to open their gifts. Tiffany walked over to where Hyoyeon and Seohyun were and placed their presents on the table. Smiling the beautiful eye smile she's famous for, she took a look at what Seohyun was wrapping and chuckled, "Vitamins and a book?" Seohyun looked at Tiffany and smiled. "Unnie, this book is really meaningful. It's the autobiography of my most respected person in the world. Mr Ban Ki Moon" Tiffany smiled "Oh so your idol is Mr Ban. I just saw him last week when he came over for a conference with..." Tiffany abruptly shutted up as she realised her mistake. Seohyun looked puzzedly at Tiffany who started waving her arms around and pretended to have a really bad cough that had suddenly developed. Seohyun fell for the pitiful act as she slowly patted the back of the coughing Tiffany who had turned red in the face from all the fake coughs she was doing.

Jessica hopped into the cafe happily just as Taeyeon informed everyone that dinner was ready. When everybody had settled down, Jessica stood up and flashed her 9 carat diamond ring as she annouced happily that she is getting married. Cheers and wows erupted from the table as everyone wowed and ahhed at the ring and congratulated her on her decision. Sooyoung and Yoona turned to look at each other as they started pitying poor Yuri who will have to deal with Jessica from now on. After Jessica's annoucement, Taeyeon led the table into saying grace. Standing up, she raised her glass to a wonderful year and a better next. As their glasses clinked together, everyone broke into a smile as they felt the warmth and comfort that only a family could bring.

===================================================================================================================

We the characters of Department X would like to thank everyone for the wonderful support rendered along the way. Our story will slowly proceed into the after this special chapter and we sincerly hope you will continue the support and love as the story continues.

Taeyeon  : Merry christmas everyone. Stay happy and Merry always. *Smiles widely*

Sunny : Merry christmas readers. Stay happy and cute like me always *displaying her cuteness that calls for a punch*

Yuri and Jessica : We hope you've been good this christmas or you won't get a visit from Santa. *Jessica secretly whispers into the camera* If you been bad or naughty, you will get a visit from me and my trusty glock *laughs evilly*

Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Tiffany : *Starts singing* "I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every christmas card i write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your christmases be white." *bowing to the camera* Happy Christmas Readers and an even Happier New Year.

Sooyoung and Yoona : May your christmas be one thats full of delicious food, lovely snacks and tasty sweets. *Sooyoung drools at the thought as Yoona snapped her fingers bringing her back to reality* Do continue your support for our fanfic... *smile fades as they looked seriously at the camera* Or we will hack into your laptops, pc, ipod and smart phones and delete all your files permantly. Then we will install a virus that will render it completely unsalvagable.. Mwahahahahahaaha.

Author : *Author turns the camera back to herself* : Merry christmas guys. I hoped you enjoyed this little christmas gift from me and keep up with the comments and encouragements ok? Love you guys so so much. Sarangheyo =)