Chapter 30 - Department X Special PART 2

Department X

Hi Readers, from your comments, I realised that you guys have certain questions that were left unanswered. I have consolidated a few major ones and will get the characters to explain for themselves what exactly happened.

1st question :  How exactly did Taeyeon and Sunny get together?

Author :  So... How exactly did you guys get together again? I could still remember your hug at the hospital and the next time I see you guys together, you were mating around like freaking hamsters. So what exactly happened in between?

Sunny : *fakes cough* What hamsters? We are humans. We have our needs too. Althought Tae Tae over here reminds me of a roborovski I once had when I was a kid. *gives a cheeky smile*

Taeyeon : YAH!!! *pouts for a while before changing it to an evil smile* And my dear Soonkyu over here reminds me of this guinea pig we had in kindergaten. They are both just as SHORT!

Sunny : *rolls her tongue around her cheeks* YAH!! and you are really GIGANTIC yourself

Taeyeon : Well... I am 2 cm taller *Evil smile*

Sunny : *looks at author.* We will be RIGHT BACK *Drags Taeyeon by her collar into the nearest room*.

Sounds of things being thrown and blows being exchanged sounded inside the room, then it died down into complete silence............................

Author's POV

Oh no, I hope they haven't killed each other as I run to the door raising both my arms. Before I could bang on the door, a shriek erupted from inside the room. Straining my ears, I heard Sunny whined "This is just so unfair". A moment later, more shrieks erupted from inside the room accompanied by the occasional husky moans and estatical screams of pleasure. Returning to my couch, I plugged in my ipod as I tried my best to shut out the lewd noises around me.

After what seemed like forever, the two hamsters emerged from their lair as Sunny carefully pulled Taeyeon's collar up for her covering the red welts. Rolling my eyes. I waited for them to tidy up before continuing on with the interview.

=======================================================================================================================

Author : *Sarcastically* So you guys are finally back from your mating sessions. So can you tell our dear readers now how exactly you two got together?

Taeyeon : Well... *taking Sunny hands into hers and intwining them together* It all started from when I discovered them outside the cafe. I vividly remembered myself kicking the box as it shook and out emerged what I thought was one of the most beautiful girl I have seen. And when she smiled and shook my hands, a tingly sensation went down my spine as I fought hard to remain expressionless.

Sunny : *blushes* I thought you looked really good too. Unfortunately, you had this nonchalant look on your face which kinds of reduced your attractiveness greatly. But I did catch you smiling at Sooyoung when you served her the cakes and it kinds of touched me how nicely you treated Sooyoung when most people takes some time to get accustomed to her. Then came the prank from Jessica and the two kids and I was actually worried about you when I saw how red in the face you were. That was when I knew you had somehow captured a corner of my heart. *smiles*

Taeyeon : Don't remind me.  The spicyness of the chocolate made me feel like I had a thousand chillies stuffed down my throat. It was chokingly hot and I thought I was going to lose my voice forever. Thank god you reacted quickly and although I choked, the ice water you brought helped soothed down the burning sensation I was experiencing. But I was glad I choked that day because I enjoyed how you fussed over me bringing me ice water and cleaning the water off my face. *grins dorkly at Sunny*

Author : So what happened after that and what was the factors that attracted you to each other? 

Sunny : Well, then things grew and I got more and more attracted to her. She was clever and witty *whispers to author* "I love the way she took her revenges" and I enjoy her company in the cafe. Well and the fact that she was smiling more. *blushes* The factors that attracted me... Hmm lets see.  I love her cooking and how she will always prepare a hot chocolate drink for me before I go to bed. She is always so serious when she's working and its charming actually how her brows will furrow when she's thinking and she's spinning that pen of hers. How she sometimes behave like an Ajumma and ooh... the one thing I love the most about her * lip* Her byunness. *whispers to author again* You cannot imagine how hot she is on bed.

Taeyeon : The things I loved about her... Hmm, I like her smile I guess. I like how she's always so caring and warm towards others. She's like a giant pillow always there for me when I am tired or upset about certain things. She was there for me throughout the whole anthrax incident and that was really of a comfort to me. Her hugs, her shoulder her everything just seems to attract me so so much. It was on that day that I knew I loved her and always will for as long as I live. *smiles and then leaning in to kiss Sunny.*

Author : Aww.. thats just so sweet. *Watching and suddenly realises that something is not right as Taeyeon's and Sunny's tongues battled in each other mouth fighting for attention and their hands starts roaming around in all the wrong places* Thanks for the interview. *Flees the scene quickly*

=====================================================================================================================

Author : *Sit down on a chair opposite Sooyung and Yoona who happily playing mario again in their favourite corner* So it seems from the development that you guys have experienced .

Sooyoung : *chokes upon hearing the s word and looked up at the author* Bo? How did you know about.... *hastily looks around.* *whispers silently* So does anyone else knows what we have been up to?

Author : I am pretty sure they all know about it. With the line of work you are in, one tends to get a bit more observant with their surroundings

Sooyoung : *slaps her forehead with her palm* Argh!! and I thought we could be really hush hush about this. *Turns to Yoona and whines as a pout slowly forms on her face*

Yoona : *looks up from her screen and turns to look at Sooyoung as she patted her back* Don't worry, I will be responsible. *smiles as she turned back to her game*

Author : So what exactly happened? I mean you two are kids. How exactly did you even find out information about how to do it? *Looks at Sooyoung's laptop as I quickly checked through her internet history and hidden files*

Sooyoung : Yah! stop touching my laptop. *Removes laptop from the author's reach* I don' t need to see to learn. *points to her surroundings* Look at the live shows around us. How hard can it be to start getting corrupted and following their actions. Well, its all Sunny Unnie's fault anyway. 

Flashback

I could still remember the day when me and Yoona sneaked down into the cafe for a midnight snack as we were hungry from all the codings. It was then that we heard some weird noises coming from the kitchen. So we decided to check it out. When we got there, we saw the scariest sight of our lives. Taeyeon Unnie had Sunny Unnie lying spread eagle over the kitchen counter and she was kissing every part of Sunny Unnie's body. Sunny Unnie seemed to be having the time of her life as she wriggled and squirmed underneath Taeyeon and the noises that she was making weren't exactly pleasant. So anyway, we left the kitchen to them and went up to our room hungrily.

Back at our room, Yoona laid beside me as we thought back to the scene we saw earlier. Mind you. Before seeing Sunny Unnie in that awkward position, me and Yoona haven't even started kissing yet. Well, maybe a peck on the cheeks here and there but that was about it. But something changed that day, and since the atmosphere was just right, I turned to Yoona to ask for a kiss. I could still remember the first time our lips met, the magical sensation that travelled all around my body as I slowly returned the kiss while wrapping my arms tightly around her. It was so... different from the sweetness that I experienced when she kissed me on my cheek. It was a feeling that was totally indescribable. Her lips were so.. soft so dreamy. The kiss stirred something in me and I wanted even more. So I kissed her again this time trying out what I have sometimes seen Taeyeon unnie do, I slipped my tongue inside when parted and intertwined my tongue against hers. Slowly, this led to something more as I slowly pushed her down onto the bed. Well as you know, one thing leads to another and when I came back to my senses, we were both lying on the bed with Yoona sleeping beside me. She looked like an angel even then with her eyes closed.

End of flashback

 

So that was how we had our first time. And after that incident, I kind of got hooked to it. Now, I kind of understand Taeyeon Unnie's Byunness. Its really an addictive thing. Plus, I am sure Yoona over here enjoys it as much as I do

Yoona : Huh? Enjoy what? *turns redder by the seconds as she trys to concentrate on the game with Sooyoung's finger drawing little circle on her thigh* Eum, you done with the interview already? I have this piece of java scripting that I need to dicuss with Sooyung over here. *chases author away*

Author : Thank you for the interview as I left the cafe as I noticed Yoona grabbing Sooyoung's finger and pulling her upstairs.