Chapter 63

Department X

Yuri sulkingly stared out of the windows while Taeyeon drove and turned a deaf ear to all the apologetic attempts Jessica had done. Jessica huffed as she kicked the back of the driver's seat in frustration and Yoona leant over to whisper something in her ears. Her eyes opened and twinkled at what Yoona had suggested to do and a sly smile slowly played on her lips. Stifling the urge to smile, Jessica drew her lower lips out in a pout and pinch the sleeve of Yuri's shirt with her thumb and forefinger. "Seobangggggg, I am sorryyyyy for ignoring your sms and I am sorrweeeeee for making you worry for me by pretending to be in danger, but but... if was all part of your induction test. I cannot possibly say no to our boss's orders can I." Tugging the sleeves she pinched in her grip, Jessica further emphasized her point by stretching herself out a little and laying her head on Yuri's lap snuggling close where her tummy was. Yoona who was the other passenger in the backseat complained loudly as she downgraded into a temporary leg prop and was also squished into a corner of the car. Jessica turned her head to face Yuri as she kept up the tugging and the pout method. A giggle leaked out from between Yuri's fingers as she hurriedly stiffled it with her hand and turned to face Jessica with a stern expression on her face. Trying hard not to laugh at her fiancee's current predictament, Yuri stiffled yet another giggle as she finally replied to Jessica's pleas. "I will forgive you only if you tell me what had happened during your own induction test." Jessica visibly stiffen as Taeyeon turned visibly red in the face from attempting to hold her laughters in.

Jessica turned her back to to Yuri as she continued laying in her lap and started uhming and humming. Her face was as red as a tomato and she traced little circles on Yuri's thighswith her forefinger. Clearing , Yuri nudged Jessica's head by lifting her right leg a little "I am waiting." Jessica closed her eyes as she kicked the driver seat with her foot to stop Taeyeon from laughing somemore and whispered under her breath "Taeyeon. I can't bring myself to say it, can you do me the favour." Taeyeon laughed a little as she cleared and started the story of their induction.

.//Flashback

Their induction tests were similiar to what Yuri went through in the first part. They had to undergo the same written examination, an oral test, a medical checkup and the mock hostage rescuing mission like Yuri did. The only difference was that they were kidnapped during the hostage rescuing mission by a group of swat team that stormed into the place armed to the teeth with ak47 while they only had one pathetic glock that didn't work because its recoil spring was missing. They were captured and placed in cold and dark place where they were shackled to the wall and forced to stand for a full day without food and water. A guy would come and pour water on them everytime he spotted them dozing off. To top it all off, the song Gee was playing on a loop in the background.

By the time 24 hours had passed by, the both of them were on the verge of insanity and they were mumbling the word gee over and over again incoherently as the song continued looping over and over in their brains even though they had already stopped the cd. Taeyeon and Jessica were dragged into a cellar by two men that reminded them briefly of the character Hagrid from Harry potter and their hands were cuffed behind them. Two plates were placed in front of them covered up with a cloche (which is actually french for the silver food covering that is usually used), A voice sounded over the PA systems similarly with the exact same words "Jessica Jung and Kim Taeyeon, Welcome to hell. I am your host for the day and I want to play a game with you beautiful girls." The guys in the room opened up the silver cover with a flourish of their hands and the plate in front of Jessica opened up to reveal salmon sashimis rolls with cucumbers stuffings. Taeyeon's wasn't any better as her plate opened up to reveal deep fried cockroaches that was slowly roasted over candlelights.

They were asked a series of sensitive questions and the food was stuffed forcefully into their mouth whenever the wrong answers were given. Silence was not an option because the punishment was doubled. The first question that was thrown at them was the whereabouts of the headquarters and Jessica received a stinging slap to her face when she passed a sarcastic remark saying that the hq was located between the questioner's mom's legs. One of the guys forcefully pinched her cheeks together to force to open as the other tried stuffing the first roll into Jessica's mouth for the obviously wrong answer. Forgetting to cuff her legs to the chair, the two of them were soon reduced to two whimpering bundles on the ground as they found their balls being mercilessly crushed under her feets. The test was forced to stop as a result and even though she failed terribly, Jessica managed to scrape her way into department x only on the basis that she rather get slapped than to reveal sensitive informations. But the penalty was that she had to undergo severe anger managements therapies to prevent such an incident from happening again.

//End of flashback

Yuri held her stomach as she laughed along with the rest at Jessica's predictament. Fortunately for her, Jessica did not managed to catch her reaction as she had fallen asleep before the story even ended. Shaking her head, Yuri controlled her laughters a little as she shushed them a little and placed her arms protectively over her fiancee. Every one was glad that there was now a new addition to the department and they slowly quieted themselves down to allow Jessica to have a better rest. Yoona broke into a smile as she pressed her hands on her ears and heard the voice of Sooyoung whispering the word I love you into the toothphone she wore. Snuggling closer towards Yuri whose head had now laid on her shoulder due to the exhaustion from earlier, Yoona rested her head on top Yuri as she closed her eyes and whispered the same words back to Sooyoung. "I love you too."

=========================================================================================================

Meanwhile, back at the cafe. Hyoyeon and Seohyun enjoyed a well deserved break as they sat down on one of the tables below and chatted merrily over a spread which was entirely cooked by Seohyun. Hyoyeon started feeling a little tipsy even though she didn't drink any alcohol and soon her eyelids started to grow heavier and heavier as a haze settled itself over her eyes and mind. Glancing at where Seohyun was, she saw a double visioned Seohyun slumped facedown into her plate of food and struggled to stand up. Her legs gave way before she could do so and her head rolled backwards as her eyes finally got weighed down.  

Minutes later, a figure stood up and wiped the bits of food away from her face with a napkin as she calmly walked behind the counter to wash her face. Casting a quick look at the soundly asleep Hyoyeon, she smirked "A mild dosage of ghb, worked like a charm as usual." Grabbing her bag, the figure took out what looked a glock as she headed up the stairs into an area she was usually not allowed into. Fitting in the special magazine, she fired into couches, pillows and sofa seats and then proceeded on to remove the adhesive backing of a cd lookalike which was actually a receiver. Sticking it below the sofa in the living room, she took a voice recorder out of her pocket and whispered gently into it. "bugging the place completed. Proceeding on with the befriending step next."

==================================================================================================================

Hey guys,

This chapter marks the end to Department X 1 *sniffs back a tear*. I do hope you guys had enjoyed reading the story as much I enjoy writing

Thanks for all the support that you have rendered to me in the past 3 months and I sincerly am grateful to all the comments and subscriptions I have received. It means so so much to me everytime I see the new comments or new subscribers part pop up at the top left hand corner. =)

Below is the link for Department X 2 for those that are interested in continuing on your support for me onto the sequel. I have made a decision and rated it M but don't worry. I will try to make it more beautiful than ty okay? I sincerly hope that you guys will continue on your support for me in Dx 2 (Short for Department X 2) and leave me loads me wonderful comments and subscriptions okay??

 *hugs everyone* I love you guys so so much.

.http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/136629

Yours sincerly

Badtestament

ps : Department X 1 is not marked as complete as I might add on side stories and more of your favourite character interviews here and there when I am in the mood. So do check back whenever you are free ok?