Chapter 21

Department X

Jessica alighted from Yuri's car after the date and spotted a familiar pink bently parked outside their cafe. Sighing, she turned to give Yuri a goodbye kiss. After watching Yuri drive off, she headed into the cafe as a pink streak ran towards her enveloping her into a hug. Two wet kisses were promptly planted onto her cheeks as a hyperactive and loud voice sounded by her ears nearly deafening her. "SICA!!! I miss you so so much. " Rolling her eyes, Jessica looked at the girl in front of her and said coldly, "We met a week ago remember?" The figure didn't seem to have heard a word of it as she had already disappeared and was now asking Yoona and Sooyoung about the codings they did. Sighing, Jessica headed upstairs to hid herself hoping that it won't be another solo mission again. Minutes later, two pair of hands burst into her room and dragged her out from under her covers. Ignoring her complains about not feeling very well, they carried her bodily as they marched into Taeyeon's room. Throwing her onto Taeyeon's bed, she landed in between the sleeping Taeyeon and Sunny waking them up rudely. The three of them glared as Tiffany giggled, raising her thumbs at Yoona and Sooyoung who stood at attention beside her.

Tiffany took out a pink dossier from her bag and waved it around causing Taeyeon to raise an eyebrow. "Weren't our dossiers always kept in grey envelopes?" Tiffany pouted as she exclaimed "But grey is such a drab colour. Don't you think this just looks so much cuter and therefore better? Anyway, I have a new mission for you guys." Taking out the mission briefing, Tiffany started explaining the mission they have. Shima's boss Isao Watanabe has fled to Ciudad del Este in Paraguay taking with him the blue prints of the biological weapon his company has created. As we know, one of the largest black market is located there and CIA believes that he is going to sell the blueprints to the highest bidder. Your job is to retrieve the blueprints before a third party sees it and then wipe scums like Isao off the surface of the earth. 

When the briefing ended, Jessica sighed as she took her phone out of her pocket. Before she could make the call, her phone rang. Looking at the displayed number, she realises that the caller is Yuri as she raised a finger to her lips and walked out to take the call. "Baby, I can't meet you for these few days" the two of them said unisonly. Laughing, Yuri explained that she will be sent overseas for a business meeting. Jessica bit her lips as she lied to Yuri that she will be visitng her parents who are staying overseas these few days. When the call has ended, she walked into the room and scowled at Tiffany. "Its all your fault that I have to lie to my girlfriend."

=======================================================================================

The five of them stepped out from the Guarani International Airport as waves of hot air greeted them. Dressed in t shirts and jeans with cameras slung over their necks, they looked every bit like a tourist in a foreign land. Accented voices greeted them as taxi drivers tried to get them to board their taxis and they had to barge their way through the crowds of tourists that gathered at the taxi stand and was haggling over the pricing with the drivers. Getting into a van that had been prepared for them, Taeyeon entered their hotel's coordinates into the gprs system and it routed a way for them. Arriving at Hotel Casino Acaray, Taeyeon lead Sunny and the two kids into the hotel to check in as Jessica took the van and left to meet some "friends" to arrange for weapons. They got 3 rooms that comes with a view overlooking the pool and the Parana river. The view was so beautiful that they almost forgot they were on a mission as Taeyeon and Sunny promptly closed the curtains and got under the covers and Sooyoung and Yoona happily took pictures at the balcony trying to ignore the noises that was emitting from Taeyeon and Sunny's room.

Jessica finally came back two hours later, smirking as she saw Sunny and Taeyeon's disheveled clothing and hair. The red welts on Taeyeon's neck certainly didn't help to clear their names. Taking out a paper bag, she handed the baguettes on top to Sooyoung and Yoona and they happily started tearing bits off the bread. The first item she took out was 2 Ruger Amphibians. This was one of the quietest supressed pistols in the world. You literally won't be able to hear it until you feel the bullet rip into you. Then she took out 3 glock 19s from the bag. A compact pistol that was perfect for girls like them with smaller hand. Lastly, she took out a Heckler and Koch Mp7 from the bag. This was a sub machine gun that can penetrate the new generation armor if equipped with armor piercing sub caliber bullets. Setting down the bag, she distributed the weapons between herself, Taeyeon and Sunny as they checked the conditions of the weapons paying close attention to the external length of the barrel, the rear sights and the insides of the barrel. Then they dry fired the gun a few times to check on the trigger pull and confirmed these weapons were workable. Jessica informed them that the As50 was hidden beneath the metal covering inside the van and she had taken an extra DSR-1 sniper rifle this time for the assasination part. The last killing she did with the As50 was really overly messy and she resolved to make it better looking this time.

=============================================================================================================

When night falls, Sunny and Taeyeon headed out with a backpack on their bags and made their ways to this city called Puerto Presidente Franco. Stopping a distance away from their target's residence, they chosed a survilliance point that was high enough to see the layout of the residence but densly forested enough to hide them and made camp there. Taeyeon raised a thermal binoculars to her eyes as she counted the number of bodies she could see while Sunny took notes. Changing to a Night Phantom Dual Tube Night vision google next, Taeyeon carefully mapped out the surroundings she could see to Sunny. Satisfied that the survillence was done, Sunny smiled suggestively as she looked at Taeyeon. "Since we are already here, lets make the best out of it." Finishing her sentence, she dragged Taeyeon into the tent as the zip slowly closes up and a shriek erupts from within it.