Chapter 51 (SPECIAL CHAPTER)

Department X

Author : *Resting comfortably on a couch inside a cafe* Hey readers, thanks for your support for the past 50 chapters of department X 1. Its been a while since we last had a special chapter and since I am recently "quite free" so I have decided to bring you guys for a tour of the so called cafe they reside in. I do have a warning before we start. If you SEE or HEAR anything that sounds remotely like a shriek or a scream. We do provide earsplugs and blindfolds for our characters privacy purpose. *Stands up with open arms* If you are ready, follow me as we unveil the mysterious shroud around DEPARTMENT X.

===========================================================================================================================

Welcome to the department x. Allow me to answer a few questions first before we continue. This cafe is not like the normal starbucks you see randomly around you. Its much much smaller and quainter. If you are wondering what the name of the cafe is I can honestly tell you, its called "The cafe with no name." How on earth did the cafe get such a weird name? It all dated back to the day when Taeyeon and Jessica's training days ended and it was time for them to move in to the residence the department has provided....

Taeyeon and Jessica stood in front of the white coloured shophouse as Jessica checked the map for the last time. Pushing open the door they coughed as a pile of dust dropped down and Taeyeon hurriedly step back as Jessica took most of the damage. Jessica screamed and kicked out at the door in front of her releasing more dust as she removed the dust from her hair and cursed and swore under her breath. Taeyeon sniggered as she pushed Jessica into the cafe and followed closely behind, thankful for the fact that she was short this time. Entering the cafe, they saw that everything was covered with white cloth and a thick layer of dust coated the floor they stepped on leaving clear imprints on the ground. Taeyeon whipped out her phone as she dialed the number she was all too familiar with as a sugar coated voice answered the phone sweetly. "Yes Tae Tae? Missed me already? Why its only been 8 hours and 14 minutes since we last met." Jessica grabbed the phone over from Taeyeon's hands as she screamed into it. "YAH! YOU STUPID PIECE OF MUSHROOM. I thought you said you guys bought us a nice cafe that comes with an even nicer residence on top. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NICE CAFE YOU PROMISED!!!" Jessica held the phone to her ears as she waited impatiently for Tiffany's answer and all she got in return was a click as the phone went dead in her hands. Jessica's anger seethed as a message came shortly after.

From Fany Fany Tiffany

YAH! Jessica, you didn't have to scream at me right? We mushirooms have sensitive hearing okay? Anyway, it was a nice cafe and an even nicer residence...... a few years back until CIA stormed in and arrested everyone inside for hosting satanic rituals secretly in the basement. Anyways, its nothing a pail of water and some hard work can't fix right. Happy cleaning.

Screaming at the phone, Jessica was about to smash it on the ground when Taeyeon grabbed her arms and forcefully replaced her phone with an object of some sort she found in one of the corners. Jessica slammed it down only to realise it was the skull of a goat and that caused her to scream all over again as Taeyeon covered her ears and stuck out her tongue.

Taeyeon cleaned the 40th spider web with the feather duster in her hand as she grunted and wiped the sweat off her brows. Behind her, Jessica was cursing and swearing as she threw away anything that looked even remotely satantic to her. Tiffany ran out from the kitchen releasing the clip on her nose as she in deep breaths of the fresh air outside after she had finally finished clearing the digusting refridgerator and threw away all the smelly and yucky contents inside. She was dragged over to help by an angry Jessica who threatened to paint the pink bentley she loved so much black if she didn't move her from the chair this instant. Tiffany ran over to Taeyeon as she pointed to the next task on the list Jessica had set for her and pouted as she pleaded with her eyes for Taeyeon to help out. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany's next task and promptly headed over to help Jessica instead as the next task on the list was..CLEAN TOILETS. Sulking to herself, Tiffany donned on the Industrial Strength face mask as she placed the nose clip over her nose and headed to the toilet armed with a a brush and the strongest bleach she could find.

Tiffany screamed moments later when she saw the state the toilet was in and ran downstairs refusing to budge even an inch off the couch she was on. Jessica smirked when she saw the expression on Tiffany's face and wondered how bad the toilet looked. Deciding to go sneak a peek, Jessica grabbed Taeyeon who was had suddenly developed an interest to cleaning this black spot off the wall and half dragged half pushed her for their sneak preview of the toilet. Jessica tried her hardest not to gag as the foul smell hit them in the face when she pushed open the toilet's door. The sight that greeted them made them finally understand Tiffany's pain as the walls were yellow with spots that looks suspiciously like dried out blood and dead animals carcasses were strewn all over the floor. Jessica grabbed Taeyeon as they fought the waves of nausea and ran downstairs before they added their breakfast to the digusting sights in the toilet.

Upon reaching downstairs, they ran outside the cafe allowing the rays of sunlight and natural breeze to calm their nerves down joining Tiffany who was talking animatedly over the phone. Moments later, Tiffany hung the phone up and told them to just stay outside the cafe as she has made arrangement for professional cleaning services to take over this large job they faced. Taeyeon looked at Jessica as they face palmed themselves thinking of all the hardwork they had already done when they could have just hired the cleaning service way before. Taeyeon decided to look away this time as Jessica brought Tiffany to a corner and tried strangling her to death for not suggesting the idea earlier.

The professional cleaning service came and since they were used to working with CIA, they didn't look too shock at the animal carcasses that lined the floor in the basement, the toilets (upstairs and downstairs) and the cellar. They cleared every carcass that could be found, swept, mopped and even gave the interiors a fresh coat of paint to cover every coppery blood stain that was on the walls. Jessica commanded them as she told them how she wanted the furnitures to be arranged while Taeyeon headed inside the cafe to prepare dinner for the workers whom she knew will definetely be starving later under Jessica's commands.

When the whole thing had ended, the three of them slumped over the new looking cafe too tired out to even move an inch. Tiffany spoke up first as she asked Taeyeon how she would want to name the cafe. Taeyeon waved her hands around as a sentence came out from "I am too tired to think of a name. Lets just call it.. the cafe with no name." Jessica high 5ed her as Tiffany face palmed herself at Taeyeon's creativeness and that was the how the cafe came to have such a name.

=====================================================================================================================

Lets head into the cafe now to meet the characters. I have informed them of your visit today so they are all expecting your arrival with open arms. Entering the cafe, you will see the barrista counter on your right and all the way to the left is the infamous corner occupied 24/7 by our very own SooNA couple. There they are now concentrating as they type furiously away on their laptops. Over here on this very couch is the place where our dear Kwon Yuri first sat as she drank the ma juice her lovely fiancee has prepared for her. Oh speaking about Yuri, our sng van is currently following her around as she is going for a meeting on behalf of her dad somewhere in the middle of HongKong. Let us sit back, have a cup of coffee and relax while we enjoy the action. *smiles*

Yuri sat leisurely in a traditional cafe enjoying her milk tea and egg tarts which was suppose to be a speciality of HongKong the country she is currently in. Glancing down at the briefcase in front of her, she looked around at the quiet cafe as her fingers checked the glock that was holstered near her thigh. Adjusting it a little, Yuri ensured she could reach it easily without looking too unglam and glanced at the watch on her wrist. She narrowed her eyes as she hated waiting for people and the contact person she was suppose to meet was ten minutes late. Taking a deep breath to ease her anger, Yuri finished the last of her tea as she tapped at the table impatiently. Two guys rushed into the cafe as they sat down nervously beside her. With broken english, they asked her if she was Miss Kwon as she nodded her head curtly while turning her nose up in digust at their dressings. They were both wearing short sleeve shirts with buttons half undone thanks to the stiffling heat of the country. Tattoos of dragons, tigers and snakes covered their body and the rolex on their wrist looked obviously faked. Yuri silently muttered to herself  "Ugh The look on them obviously says I am a triad member. Come and catch me." Inwardsly  face palming herself, Yuri glanced at her watch again and counted down the hours before she could return back to Jessica's embrace.

They drove her in a beat up jalopy as the roads grew bumpier and bumpier along the way. Yuri tried her best not to be sick as the guys kept oogling at her in the rear view mirror and swapping the stuffs that they would do to her if she was their mistress as they thought she could not understand cantonese. Yuri couldn't take it anymore when the heavier of the two said how much he would love to bend her over his thighs and smack that cute little of her and screamed out at the two of them. "MOU CHOU" The two of them clammed up instantly as they wondered how this korean chick behind could tell them to shut up in their own language. Yuri leant against the back of the seat as she closed her eyes and tightened the grip on the briefcase in her hands.

They finally arrived at this dilipated warehouse after a long and bumpy drive as a guy dressed in a suit got out of his car and shook Yuri's hands warmly. He didn't say a word as he kept his hands in his pocket and awaited the signal from Yuri. Yuri sighed as she took out one half of a us dollar note and held it out in her hands. The guy took his half out of his pocket as he matched the two notes in his hands confirming her identity. After the identification was made, He seemed more polite as he tried greeting her in korean. "Annyeonghaseyo Ms Kwon, I am Wong. I hope you had a pleasant trip to Hong Kong."

Yuri rolled her eyes as his failed attempt to speak Korean as she spoke in fluent english. "Its ok, I speak english too. Just hurry up and get this over and done with ok?" Wong nodded as he motioned to one of his men who came out of the silver honda with a briefcase in his hands. Yuri tapped the briefcase she held with two fingers as she watched the guy snap open the briefcase with one hand and held it out to her. White coloured blocks laid in the briefcase as Yuri checked the stamp on the paper and confirmed the quantity and weigh of the block in Wong's hand. Wong offered a small swiss army knife to her as she cut into one of the blocks and shaved off a little of the powdery substances. Reaching out her finger, Yuri pressed it into the powder picking up a little as she rubbed it between her thumb and finger. She felt the powder slowly melt into an oily and slicky substance as it got in contact with her body heat and then came the next step. Yuri took a little of the powder with her pinky and placed it on the tip of her tongue. The bitter taste hit her slowly as she tasted the organic taste of pure coke in and she felt the tip of her tongue slowly becoming numb as she nodded her head slowly and turned the number pad on the briefcase in her hands as she popped it open and noticed the corners of Wong's mouth slowly turn up as his eyes glinted at the amount of money in the briefcase.

Wong shook her hands firmly as he smiled "Nice doing business with you Miss Kwon" Motioning to his men, they unlocked the container beside Yuri and Wong motioned to Yuri with his eyes to open it up. "This is my goodwill gesture to your dad. Free gift." Yuri precautiously opened up the container taking care to step aside as it opened up to reveal 12 young looking girls who shielded their eyes from the sunlight as the foul smell of faeces and urine hit Yuri sharply in the face. Yuri crinkled up her nose as Wong smiled and gestured to the girls who were huddled in a corner of the container. A few of them were lying motionlessly on the floor as one even had flies buzzing around her. Yuri cringed at the sight inside the container truck as she heard Wong and his men laugh as they told Yuri to pick one to be her dad's slave. The remaining girls that survived were all huddled in the darkest corner of the container, hugging their knees close to their chest as they tried to hide from the sunlight that streamed into the container. Yuri saw this and felt digusted at Wong even though she knew this was how the Ren She (Human Traffickers) in Hongkong worked. They would first lure you with the prospects of good money and then once you paid them money to smuggle you overseas, they would lock you up in the containers for days without food and water. Whoever managed to survive this ordeal was then turned into ions with the usage of drugs or vioence.

Wong gestured to his men as they marched in to drag the girls out. A few came out silently but one of them caught Yuri's eyes as she scream, spat and clawed at her captivators injuring one of Wong's men in the process. Her dark black eye captured Yuri's attention as Wong's men rushed in and dragged her out. Forcing her to her knees, she spat at the direction of Wong earning herself a hard slap across her face. Wong was about to punish her further but was forced to stop when a bullet hole appeared in the middle of his forehead as he slowly collasped to the floor.

Yuri unholstered the glock from her thigh swiftly and took down another 3 of Wong's men before they could react. The rest tried whipping out their guns to retaliate but a few well placed bullets stopped them as Yuri raised her thumb up in the air as she looked in her 8 o clock direction. The remaining men scattered as they ran for their lives and Yuri reholstered her gun as she dialed the last number on her contact list. A guy's voice sounded over the line as Yuri spoke briefly into it. "Its a wrap Taecyeon. Thanks for the support." Yuri saw a guy stand up from not far behind her as he raised two fingers to his temple in a mock salute and disappeared into the surroundings around him.

Yuri took out a phone as she dialed the number for the local police and after wrapping the call, she extended out her arms to the figure that was still kneeling on the ground. There was no fear in her eyes when Yuri helped her up even though blood and bodies laid around her like fallen dominoes. Holding out her hand, Yuri invited the girl to leave the scene with her. The girl placed her hand over Yuri's as she held it and followed Yuri into her car as they left the scene. Yuri looked at the girl beside her and noticed her shivering in the cold air that blasted from the aircon vents and offered her a blanket. The girl took it gratefully and wrapped herself with it as she stared at Yuri with the large black eyes of hers. Yuri smiled as she tried making simple conversation. "I am Yuri, Kwon Yuri. How about you?" The girl sat back as she finally managed to relax under the warm smile of Yuri as she spoke up softly. "My name is Goo Hara and from now on, I will serve you and you only Miss Yuri."

=================================================================================================================

*Snaps fingers together* Hey hey, look at me, we are back in the cafe. The sng van somehow got destroyed by an unknown sniper so I guess thats as far as we can go. Without further ado, let me bring you guys to where I am sure you would love to see the most. The RESIDENTIAL AREA. Please get ready your blind folds and ear plugs as I am sure you will be needing later ok. Make that quite soon because knowing the byuness of their leader, its common that our members have inherited something bad as well. So over here we have the living room and thats the dining room where Jessica and Taeyeon had their last cat fight. Let me show you a little secret in this so called residential area. *Heads to the study room and entered a number combination on the keypad hidden amongst the drawings as a flight of stairs descended down*  Be careful now as we are about to enter a secretive room of department x.

Author : *Spots Jessiica polishing some glocks in the corner* Hi SIca, =D

Jessica : *Narrows her eyes* What the hell are you doing here and why have you brought the readers over?

Author : Erm, we are here on a tour of deparment X. Remember the dossier I told Tiffany to pass to you guys the last time?

 Jessica : Uh Huh. *thinks hard then breaks out into a smile* Hi Readers, since you are here already, you want to buy something from me? *points to collection of guns behind her*

Author  : YAH! I don't think you can be selling such stuffs like this can you? Plus I don't think you have a firearms license right??

Jessica : Well, don't you forget what my fiancee does for a living. If my Seobang can trade in firearms on a massive scale, I am sure as her wife to be, I can at least hold a small scaled bazzar over here right? PLUS, its not my fault that my credit card got maxed out for no reason right? Do you know how horrible the credit control department for BC card is? I always managed to pay up the bare minimum required but the interest rates they charge, is horrific. If I don't hold this bazzar now, I will probably pay till I am 85 and still only have enough to clear the bare minimum. Hi Readers, can I interest you a gun of some sort? Maybe an AK47, M16?? Or if you are looking for something smaller, I have the desert eagle over here. Very popular gun if you play counter strike. No desert eagle?? Maybe a glock, a smith and wessons, a ruger?? HELLO??

Author : Huh huh.. its ok. Come on readers its time to wrap up our tour soon. Just follow me downstairs thank you.

Jessica : No Handguns? Maybe a rifle of some sort. Hello?? COME ON. I will give you a good price for an AS50? I will even throw in my signature. COooooooommmmmeeee Baaaaaacccckkkkk.

========================================================================================================

Brings my dear readers back from Jessica's weird bazzar sale and back down to the study room. So that kind of wraps up our brief tour of department x. Oh look there's Taeyeon. Calls Taeyeon over as she pulled the scarf she was wearing tighter around her neck.

Taeyeon  : Hi Readers, Its nice to see you around. Thanks for all the support given.

Author : Taeyeon, whats with the scarf? Its spring now, plus its heated inside. You don't really need to wear a scarf indoors

Taeyeon : Hah! Lets not talk about this in front of the readers ok?? *Accidentally reveals red welts on her neck as she pulled the scarf tighter*

Sunny's voice drifted out from inside Taeyeon's room

Sunny : Taengoo, come on back in, we are so not done yet. Its only been 45 minutes since we last started. I am not satisfied yet ok?

Taeyeon : *sighs and facepalm herself* Remind me to be more careful the next time I decide to go tapping ok? *Turns around as a hand reaches out from within the room and pulled on her scarf dragging her in.

In one fluid movement, you can see Sunny's leg kicking the door shut as shrieks accompanied with the occasional moan drifted out from inside the room

Author : Ok my dear readers, Its now time to put on the blind folds and Ear plugs that have been provided to you right from the start of our tour and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the support you have rendered over the past month or two. As department X slowly reaches a and ends with a bang, we would like to take the opportunity to let you guys know that DEPARTMENT X 2 (THE SEQUEL) will be coming out a day after Deparment X 1 ends. So please keep a lookout for it and we hope you will continue your love and support into Department X 2. Thank you very much. You may now put on your earsplugs and blindfold as we end our little tour right NOW!