Chapter 59

Department X

An email popped up on the screen on LSM's laptop as he hurriedly clicked on it to reveal a string of mambo jambo. Using the private key that was separately mailed to him, Lsm decrypted the email as the words on the screen formed a pdf file. It took LSM a whole minute to download the file as he impatiently tapped his finger on the keyboard in front of him willing the bar to move a little faster. The file finally downloaded as it opened to reveal a picture of Sooyoung and a whole list of details on her.

Name : Lee Soo Young / Choi Soo Young

Age : 23

DOB: February 10, 1990

Height: 170cm

Weight: 48kg

Blood Type: O

No other details could be found on her in any of the databases worldwide. It seems like the mere existence of this person has been carefully wiped off the surface of earth. Based on our experience, there isn't any organisation in the world that has the ability to wipe her slate so cleanly so we deduce this person must have connections to people that are really high up in the authorative position.


 LSM leaned back in his chair as a frown slowly formed across his brows. Another email popped up almost immediately and the name of the sender caused him to arc an eyebrow as he clicked on the first email which bears a private key for the decryption of the second email. Hurriedly decrypting the email, a short message greeted him.

Hi Boss,

I heard you are looking for me so I have decided to send ahead a welcome gift first before our meeting. I do hope you will enjoy the gift as much as you will enjoy doing business with me.

Cheers

Just a simple business woman.

Clicking on the attachment below, the frown on his brows gradually decreased as he read the information that was on the pdf file before him.

Name : Choi Soo Young

Alias on the internet : Youngie

Last seen : Cafe with no name located in the Yongsan International Business District

Last known occupation : Assistant barista at the cafe although she usually sits around with that girlfriend of hers doing nothing but playing around

Blood Relations : Sunny Choi (Korean Name Unknown) The two of them made a dramatic appearance outside the cafe one day and was accepted just like that.

Observation :

1) Behaves like a child but it seemed like she has kind of normalised these days. Maybe its just an act to match that equally childlike girlfriend of her.

2) Would sometimes disappear for days with a few of the cafe staffs but when probed, the reason would usually be that they have gone travelling together.

3) Eats a lot and has earned herself the nickname of shikshin.

4) Seems pretty versatile with the computer and gadgets

5) Extremely protective of her girlfriend and has killed once for her.

- End -
 

Two sharp cracks sounded outside his door just as LSM finished reading the last word and the door opened revealing a lady dressed in black. A smile slowly grew on his face as she sashayed towards him slowly and bowed mockingly in a flourish. Clapping his hands LSM nodded approvingly "What an impeccable timing. I have just finished reading the welcome gift of yours and here you are presenting yourself in such an attractive manner in front of me." The lady sat herself down on the couch in his office and crossed her legs as she leaned back and placed her hands in front of her. With the long flowing hair of hers, she looked every bit like an angel as she slowly smiled "Well, this is all business to me. I am the best in the line afterall." 

LSM sat himself down beside her as the door burst open and the guards poured into the room. He dismissed all of them with a wave of his hands and instructed them to clear the bloody path of bodies the lady had created with her entrance. When they finally exited,  the smile on his face slowly faded as he looked at the figure in front of him with a serious expression "Well then, lets go down to business shall we. Miss..?? " The girl who looked barely over the age of 25 placed a finger over her lips as she smiled. "My name is not of importance, whats more important is what I can deliver. I have already completed the first criteria of the business deal by infiltrating the cafe, now its entirely up to you whether you would like to continue on with the deal or not."  Nodding his head in an indication of agreeing with what she said, LSM uttered the order "Then you have earned yourself a new business partner. Your job is to find out everything you can about the staffs in the cafe and what they really do. Once you have all the information. KILL THEM." The girl nodded curtly as she extended a hand with the smile still plastered on her face. Taking her hand in his, LSM turned it over as he kissed it gently with his lips. A smile played on his face as he stared lustily into her eyes "When my business partner is as charming as you are, I would much prefer to seal the deal this way."