Chapter 55

Department X

Sunny was flanked by a guard on each side as they invited her into the lift with them. The journey was long as one of the guards grew bored from staring at the decreasing numbers and turned to observe the girl he was supposed to out. Eyeing the S line figure that was partially hidden under the loose shirt she wore, he his lips lustily as he slowly visualised her lying on his bed without a scrap of cloth of her. Sunny felt the leering gaze from him and turned to glare at him as she hurriedly ensured that her clothings were properly in place and that nothing improper was being revealed. Casting a quick glance on his nametag as the name Sunny saw the name Dave imprinted in white letterings against the black background.  Making a mental note to complain to Sooyoung about his unruly behaviour, Sunny forced herself to keep calm as she stuck her tongue against her cheeks and glared fiercely at him.  Dave noticed Sunny glaring at him and mistook it for a flirtatious look she was giving him and smiled seductively back at her.

Dave slowly moved his hands downwards from Sunny's shoulder as Sunny squirmed and tried to hide from his hands that were touching her in all the provacative places. Looking at the other guard for help, she felt him tighten his grip on her shoulder holding her still allowing Dave to have better access to her as he looked away and pretended nothing was happening. Dave gave him a two salute as he continued his onslaught on Sunny's body even going as far as reaching in under her shirt for a few good s of her body. Forcing herself to keep up the act of a distraught girlfriend of Sooyoung, Sunny bit down hard on her lips as she imagined the things she would do to these men if she got her way with them. The lift suddenly stopped halfway as Sunny breathed a sigh of relief as she knew they would have to stop their actions with the presence of others. The elevator doors opened to reveal Hyomin's expressionless face as she entered into the elevator holding onto a few ring files. Dave and his partner snapped to attention immediately as they bow politely at her. Hyomin dismissed them with a wave of her hands as her eyes fixated on Sunny's face and she quickly looked away glancing at the direction of the camera above them. Hyomin turned her back on the guards and Sunny as she stood in one corner of the lift near the buttons. Sunny knew Hyomin was there to accompany her out and was grateful of her presence as Dave had to stop the onslaught on her body and kept his hands by his side.

They finally arrived on the ground floor and Sunny was escorted out of the building under the watchful eye of Hyomin who pretended to have something she needed to do at the receiption desk. Hyomin noticed Dave giving Sunny's bum a pinch before he shoved her out through the doors and frowned silently to herself. Controlling the flames that rose within her, she picked up a letter from the front desk and turned into the mail room situated beside the security counter that Dave and his partner sat in. Overhearing Dave boast about how great Sunny's body felt on his hands, she forced herself control her emotions as she posted the advertisement letter she found in the front desk and exited from the hidden door in the mail room when she heard Dave tell his partner that he was going for a smoke break in the alley outside the office building.

Dave had his back on her as he gripped the cigarette between his lips and searched for a lighter in his pockets. Hyomin flicked her wrist as a blade appeared between her fingers and grabbed him from behind as she tilted his head and drew a red line across his neck severing across his jugular veins and cartoid artery. He collasped onto the floor instantly as she stepped away before any of his digusting blood could stain the clothes she wore. It was a limited edition Armani and you DO NOT get bloodstains on Armanis. The blood spurted out for a minute or two as his heart pumped harder in an attempt to carry the blood to the brain. Watching him jerk and spasm on the floor, Hyomin remained expressionless as the movement starting slowing down eventually to a stop, The blood slowly pooled in a circle around his lifeless body as Hyomin wiped away the blood on her blade and flicked her wrist tucking the blade back into its hiding spot. A smile played on her face as she her heels and slowly walked away from the crime scene.

Sunny left the office building and crossed the road as a pair of arms grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into the darkness the restaurant alley provided. Sunny lowered her shoulder as she got into the throwing stance and was about throw the person across her shoulder when she felt the hold around her waist tightened as she was spun around. The concerned face of Taeyeon stared down at her as she was silenced with a hand over as Taeyeon carefully checked to see if there was anyone following her. Satisfied that the coast was clear, Taeyeon released the hand she had clapped over Sunny's mouth and worriedly check for injuries on Sunny. Sunny smiled as she saw the worried look on Taeyeon and reassured her that she was completely fine other than getting a few good s from an extremely ertic security guard. Taeyeon screamed and swore to chop his hands off as Sunny pulled her back with and calmed her down with a passionate kiss. Sunny went back to into the car with Taeyeon as they both swapped whatever information they had gained and Taeyeon reveal Yoona's communication link to Sooyoung. The two of them decided to head back to the cafe to work out a way to back Sooyoung up as Sunny glared angrily at Taeyeon for witholding Sooyoung's decision from her. It took a huge amount of aegyo from Taeyeon before Sunny was finally appeased as she fired up the engine and headed back to the cafe.

====================================================================================================================