Chapter 50

Department X

A/N : Dept X has officially reached it 50th Chapter.. YAY!! *throws some confetti around* Really grateful to all my readers for their continuous support over this short period of time. Dept x has now offically entered into a and is ending soon. Department X 2 (the sequel) will be started almost immediately after the ending of Dept X 1 and I really do hope you guys will continue your support then.. =)  The recent chapters will be a little psychological and is going to compromise of actions scenes after action scenes. Do let me know what you think of the actions scenes I have written so far. I do hope its not too bloody or too violent for some the younger readers I have. Again thanks so much for your support and please continue with the comments. I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS =) Kamsamhamida, Salamat PO and of course Thank you SO SO SO much.

==============================================================================================================

 Sooyoung managed to get a few days of rest as she was quite badly injured in the previous fight her dad subjected her to. Looking at the ring on her finger, she realised how badly she was missing Yoona. She missed the days where they will sit in the corner and play mario their way, she missed having Yoona in her arms as she took in her baby powder scent, she missed the nights they spent in the room they shared and much much more. The tears rolled down her eyes as the memories they shared flooded back to her slowly bit by bit. Determined that she had to see Yoona no matter what, Sooyoung got off her bed as she looked for useful items around the mansion she was currently living in. Sooyoung winced as she felt the wound in her shoulder blade split open as blood stained the bandages around her shoulder and chest. Gritting her teeth, she stretched her arms into the jacket as she donned it on completing the diguise. Sooyoung looked at herself in the mirror and was impressed at what stared back at her, Thanks to wound she had on her shoulder blades and upper chest area, the bandages that were tied over her chest and shoulder made her look completely like a guy and a pretty handsome one at that. Smiling amidst the flaring pain in her shoulders, Sooyoung donned on a pair of large framed glasses and hid her hair under a hat as she now looked like one of the guards her dad had hired to "watch over" her.

Opening the door, she pulled out a strand of hair and placed it over the lock as she locked it gently behind her. She quickly disabled the security system with a few simple commands on her smart phone and sneaked out into the open area via the delivery door at the kitchen. Getting into the boot of the delivery van that was parked nearby, she placed a business card between the lock and the door as she closed it silently encasing herself in complete darkness. Sooyoung felt the car door slam as the engine was started. Sooyoung nearly suffered a little heart attack when the one of the guards at the guardhouse wanted to check the boot claiming he heard suspicious noises. Luckily for her a larger incident happened in the mansion and they were let off easily. Sooyoung joulsted inside the boot of the car as she timed herself carefully. Counting the 3rd red light, Sooyoung lited up the door of the boot slightly and slipped out silently. Looking around to ensure she was not followed, Sooyoung headed to the nearest train station to board the train. She walked into the door of the train and stood near the exit as she peered and ensured no one had followed her. Jumping out at the very last minute before the door closed, Sooyoung crossed over to the opposite side and dashed through the closing doors.

Alighting a few stations later, Sooyoung headed out and boarded a cab as she directed him her way to the cafe. The cab driver protested a while when he heard the route she wanted to take and clammed up when she took out a wad of notes waving it in his face. Alighting from the cab an hour later, Sooyoung finally arrived at the cafe she had been dreamiing of day and night. Straigtening her jacket to ensure she was unrecognizable, Sooyoung ensured there was no one nor cars parked nearby the cafe as she entered it discreetly. The familiar smells of coffee greeted her as she closed her eyes and breathed in deeply enjoying the smell she missed so much. Hyoyeon greeted her warmly and attempted to seat her near the window but Sooyoung politely rejected her offer as she insisted on sitting in the empty corner was usually occupied by her and Yoona. Hyoyeon looked troubled as she approached Taeyeon who was behind the coffee counter and whispered in her ears. Taeyeon nodded as she gave the go ahead to Hyoyeon to seat Sooyoung in that corner.

Sooyoung sat herself down missing the warmth of Yoona as she started looking around for the one person that she had been missing so badly. Looking around every nook and cranny, she craned her neck as best as she could trying to locate Yoona but she was nowhere to be seen. Sooyoung stood up before Hyoyeon could come back with the menu and approached Taeyeon who was behind the counter. Slipping in silently, she scared Taeyeon as she held on to her arms and dragged her into the kitchen. Taeyeon tried lowering her center of gravity as she prepared to slam Sooyoung but Sooyoung held a hand over Taeyeon's waist as she pushed gently and smiled. "Taeyeon Unnie, its only been like a week and you don't recognise me already."

Taeyeon was startled when she heard Sooyoung's voice and quickly turned to look at the guy behind her. Narrowing her eyebrows, she looked at the guy from head to toe and couldn't really believe Sooyoung's voice was coming out from this guy in front of her. Sooyoung took off her hat letting her hair fall back into place and removed the glasses she had on before Taeyeon could finally recognise her as she jumped and embraced her as hard as she could. Sooyoung hissed when Taeyeon's arm brushed past the injury on her shoulder and gently pushed Taeyeon away. "Ow, Watch out for my injury." Her expression turned serious after the tearful reunion with Taeyeon as she asked the question she has been wanting to ask since just now. "Where's Yoona?" Taeyeon pointed up with her fingers as Sooyoung hurriedly donned the cap and glasses on and rushed up the stairs before Hyoyeon could stop her. Taeyeon nodded her head when Hyoyeon looked at her and just smiled to herself.

Sooyoung pushed open the door to Yoona room breathing in the scent she had missed so so much as the tears slowly came to her eyes. The light behind her illuminated up a small part of the dark room revealing torn papers everywhere, broken glass and a parts of a laptop. Sooyoung picked up a larger piece of the torned up paper from the floor to see the word Soo written on it. The word Young laid a few feets away from her as she slowly picked up the pieces of paper to reveal a letter that said "Sooyoung, I love you and miss you so so much." The tears slowly rolled down as Sooyoung carefully watched her steps avoiding the broken pieces of glass scattered on the floor and walked over to where Yoona's bed was. Her eyes adjusted to the dark as she spotted a figure curled up in the fetal position on the side where she usually sleeps. Sooyoung sat down and gently the person's hair as she slowly uncurled herself and snuggled closer to where Sooyoung's legs was.

Sooyoung looked down at the sleeping figure beside her and covered as she fought hard to stifle the sobs that were threatening to escape from as she stared into the gaunt face of Yoona beside her. Yoona visibly looked thinner than when Sooyoung had first left her and her face was pale and stained with tears. Sooyoung tried her best to control the noises she was making and bent down to kiss Yoona on her forehead gently. Sooyoung stood up to go wash her face when a hand grabbed onto the side of her shirt as Yoona mumbled in her sleep. "Please don't leave me." The tears flowed down Sooyoung's face again as she tried prying her shirt away from Yoona's grasp but Yoona was too persistent and her shirt ended up ripping apart as Yoona's eyes slowly opened up. Sooyoung hurriedly stood up from the bed and adjusted her shirt as best as she could. Yoona rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she stared at the figure that appeared in her room with a blank look on her face. It took her a whole minute before the reality of having an unknown man in her room sunk in and she grabbed the nearest thing by her bed and pointed it at Sooyoung. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my room." Sooyoung tried her hardest not to laugh as she realised that Yoona had grabbed wrongly and ended up pointing a pillow at her head. Clearing and deepening her voice as best as she could she knelt down gently by Yoona's bedside as a smile appeared slowly on her face. "I am.. the only person in the world that can claim to love you with all my heart for I am your guardian angel."