Special Chapter - A normal day out with the SooNa couple (Part 1)

Department X

Author Note :

Hi Everyone, sorry for neglecting my story for so long. I chose to write this special chapter because of two reasons. The first reason is because I have been really busy these days and I am also kinda addicted to drama watching so I kind of have no time to update my story. The second reason is because I am kinda dry on ideas and don't really know how I should continue. *pulls hair out of head* Anyway, here's a special chapter to make up for not updating. Hope you guys will enjoy it. =)

============================================================================================================================

Yoona tapped impatiently at the rilakkuma watch on her wrist and cursed at the late coming Sooyoung under her breath. It was a few days before valentine's day and they had planned to celebrate it by having a fancy dinner at a restaurant Sooyoung had seen recommended on tv. Soft whisperings distracted her from her curses and she looked up to see a dark figure standing in front of her. The figure was dressed in an overly large trench coat and had on a hat and a mask. Sunglasses covered the other half of her face and she looked like a crossbreed between a flasher and a fake rolex saleman. The crowd that were previously scattered around the subway station's entrance was now gathered behind a short wall and nasty words like the subway wolf and metro station drifted into Yoona's ears. The figure removed the sunglasses slightly to reveal the smiling eyes of Sooyoung and Yoona mentally face palmed herself at yet another of Sooyoung's so called ingenious diguise. Grabbing onto her wrist, Yoona dragged Sooyoung away from the finger pointing crowd and headed into this secluded corner by the side of the subway station. Ordering her to immediately lose the hat and face mask she had on, Yoona rolled her eyes when she saw the reluctance Sooyoung displayed. Finally changing into some more subtle, Sooyoung managed to look slightly less like the notorious subway wolf whose face was splashed across the front page of major newspapers.

Taking out a bunch of keys from within one of the trench coat pockets, Sooyoung twirled it around her her right hand's index finger. Her other hand clasped itself tightly onto Yoona's hand and she pulled her down the crowded walkway before turning into this slightly deserted car park a few meters away from the subway station. Depressing a button on the key fob, Sooyoung smiled when the headlights of a Porsche Cayenne that was parked a distance away lighted up. Opening the door with a flourish, Sooyoung put on a fake british accent, bowed deeply and gestured to Yoona to enter into the vehicle "Your royal carriage awaits you my fair lady." Yoona smiled and playfully slapped her hand away "You are still not forgiven for your lateness yet" Spotting the rilakkuma pillows that were wrapped around the seatbelt, Yoona placed her hand over her cheeks and emitted out a squeal of delight. Entering into the vehicle, Yoona was even more delighted to see the interior being transformed into a rilakkuma paradise. Sitting down on the rilakkuma comforter that was laid across the chair, Yoona turned behind and shrieked a little louder this time when she noticed the many rilakkumas figurines that were covering the back seat. Clambering towards the back, Yoona completely ignored the fact that Sooyoung was in the midst of driving down the highway and threw herself into the sea of rilakkumas.

Finally arriving at the restaurant, Sooyoung got off the car only to realise that Yoona had not followed behind her like how she usually did when they went out. Opening the back door, she had to forcibly dragged the very unwilling Yoona out from the rilakkuma paradise she had immersed herself in and carry her on her shoulder all the way into the restaurant. Plopping Yoona down on the cushiony seat of the table she had reserved, Sooyoung heard the rumbling stomach of a very hungry Yoona and smiled silently to herself. The waiter approached them with two fancy looking menus and stood at a distance away awaiting to take their orders. Yoona opened up the menu to reveal a fully french written content and silently groaned to herself. Slipping out her phone, she was about to resort to using google translate when she noticed Sooyoung raising her arm to call the waiter over. Hearing Sooyoung make her order in fluent french, Yoona felt slightly impressed by the amount of changes in Sooyoung. A hand rested itself over Yoona's, snapping her out of her trance. Not wanting to look bad, Yoona randomly pointed to one of the items on the part that said main entree and nodded her head knowingly when Sooyoung leant over and confirmed her order in a low whisper. The words on the menu said this dish was called boudin noir and there was a chef hat placed just beside it. Judging by the chef hat, Yoona predicted this dish to be one of the recommended dishes and decided to stick by her decision.

Sooyoung stiffled a laughter when she saw the look of despair that was displayed on Yoona's face when the dish was served. It was just two black looking sausages on a bed of mashed potatoes with cooked apples at the side. Not wanting to tell Yoona what exactly it was that she had ordered, Sooyoung bit down onto her lower lips and awaited for the moment of truth Yoona will face when she bites down on the sausages. Yoona poked at the sausages gloomily and black gooey stuffs oozed out from within the injuries she had inflicted on the sausages. Cutting out a little piece from one of the sausages, Yoona placed the fork into and her expression changed instantly when the taste of blood erupted strongly from within the little piece of sausage. Hurriedly spitting out the vile tasting piece of meat into a napkin, Yoona glared angrily at Sooyoung when she noticed the redness of her face from stiffling too much laughters. It took a while for Sooyoung to finally calm her nerves down and she explained to Yoona in between giggles what boudin noir actually meant. It was a sausage made from a mixture of pork and pig's blood and it was considered to be a local delicacy by the french people. Standing up to push the plate as far away as possible, Yoona sat back down with a pout on her lips and her tummy growled even louder.

Sighting a familiar figure at the table across her, Yoona stood up and rushed over to hug her but she stopped her hurried footsteps halfway when she noticed that the familiar figure was caught up in a serious conversation judging by the deep frown lines that had appeared across her forehead. Yoona waited patiently nearby not wanting to interrupt them and finally she managed to catch them in between conversations. Throwing her hands around the figure, Yoona was greeted with a smile by the dean of the orphanage she used to live in. The dean introduced the man that was seated opposite of her as a Mr Kim Tae Woo and the rich looking man nodded his head a little at the mention of his name. Making an excuse to leave the table, the dean excused herself and headed out of the restaurant with Yoona and Sooyoung following closely behind her. Yoona noticed that the dean wasn't looking very well and offered to get Sooyoung to send her back.

Inside the car, the dean finally broke down and revealed the reason she was at the restaurant. Kim Tae Woo was a very rich business man and he has plans for the area in which her orphanage was located. One way or another, he managed to get himself all the land that surrounded the orphanage at an extremely low cost and now the only thing that stood in his way was the orphanage owned by the dean. After turning down his many offers to buy over the land, the dean has managed to anger him so much that he has sent many of his thugs down to harass and intimidate her.  For the kids that were still living inside the orphanage. the dean had to force herself to stand firm in her decision regardless of whatever he had done. Now he is taking it a step further by threatening to burn down the orphanage with the dean and her precious children inside. Sooyoung noticed Yoona's grim jaw and clenched fist after hearing what the dean had said and placed her hand protectively over Yoona's. Arriving back at the orphanage, Yoona gave the dean a last goodbye hug and watched her old and tired back view slowly get swallowed up by the darkness of the orphanage. Leaning her head onto Sooyoung's shoulder, her tears started falling uncontrollably as she thought of the amount of suffering her omma had been through. Anger slowly overtook the grief within her and her expression slowly changed from one of depair into one of fury. Looking up at Sooyoung with the tear stains running down her face, Yoona spoke slowly but surely "Youngie, lets get this Kim Tae Woo guy ok? I want to ensure that he will spend the rest of his life behind bars paying for whatever he has done to Omma."