Chapter 2

Life is unexpected

*in Joo Hyun's class*

"Hyun-ah!" Sehun jumped towards Joo Hyun and placed his right arm on her shoulder.

"Ahh wae??" Joo Hyun asked, almost shouted as she feels irritated.

"Whoaa! Relax! I just wanna borrow your Mathematics book. Can I? I haven't finished up yesterday's homework," He did his usual 'bbuing bbuing'.

'Is he even a guy?' Joo Hyun thought in her mind.

"I knew it! There's no other thing if you are rushing towards me like there is no tomorrow!" Joo Hyun said, a bit harsh, but Sehun had already familiarized himself with it. Joo Hyun still got her book out from her bag after she sat down on her seat even though she sounded mad at Sehun.

Sehun grinned at Joo Hyun. "Gomawo Hyun-ah! Saranghae!" Sehun said while he putting both his hands on top of his head, making a 'love' sign after Joo Hyun gave her book to him. She rolled her eyes at Sehun, annoyed with his action.

 

JOO HYUN'S POV

That guy is not even a guy. Sehun had always acted like a little kid! Duhh, grow up please, we are already eighteen this year.

So, regarding what Suho said just now, I shouldn't have any problems right? After all. I am way stronger than those girls. But two weeks is too long! Two weeks, two weeks, two weeks. Damn it, it is way too long! Who am I going to hang out with?

"Song Joo Hyun? Mind answering this question for us?" Hyori, my table-mate nudged my hand and I automatically stood up.

Uhh, since when did Miss Lee came in? And when on earth did she wrote that question?

"Uhh sorry Miss, what did you say just now?" This is embarrassing!  Miss Lee sighed.

"I said, do you mind coming to the front and answer this question?" Miss Lee said while pointing her finger to the whiteboard behind her.

"Oh y-yes. I'll try doing it," I walked to the front while saying that.

 

Then, I took the whiteboard marker and answer the question on limit and continuity calmly. After about five minutes, the whiteboard was already full with my writings and after I already finished writing, I turned myself to face Miss Lee and my classmates back. I could see some of my classmates having these  shocked faces with jaws dropping.

And now what? Did I wrote it wrongly?

"Miss, my workings, calculations and answer is all correct, right?" And my teacher also stared at me blankly like I did something wrong.

"Miss?" I snapped my fingers in front of her.

"O-oh yes, it is all correct. Thank you Joo Hyun," I bowed at her and walked towards my seat again I could feel my classmates were eyeing every single step of mine. After I sat down, I looked around me and raised my right eyebrow as if I asked them 'what?' annoyingly. They shook their heads and focused to Miss Lee again.

"How did you solve that? I thought you were day-dreaming just now?" Hyori whispered, she sounded a bit shocked.

"Obviously I've already studied this chapter last night, duhh. Besides, this is one simple chapter," Hyori's mouth was hanging ajar after I said that.

"Yaa! This chapter makes me crazy! And you said it is simple?" still whispering, but Hyori sounded as if she wanted to shout at me. I just shrugged my shoulders at her.

 

Miss Lee fixed her voice before she talked again. "So guys, this is one of the hard questions on this chapter. I think, if you are able to answer this, you will have no problems answering other questions," okay, that explains those weird behavior of them just now. 

But for me, I don't think it is weird. I am the top in Mathematics and one of the top three in academics for my batch together with that nerdy-big-eyes Kyung Soo and also that lazy-immature-girlish-aegyo Sehun. I don't understand why he always borrowed others homeworks though. Lucky him to be genetically genius but he is critically lazy!  

 

* after shcool has ended*

I went to my locker to leave my books there before going home. But things worsen when I saw those fan boys letters lying there in my locker-waiting for me to pick and read them. Tchhh! In your dream! I don't even bother to read those craps, so, I threw them all into the dustbin whole-heartedly.

I don't understand why those boys would even like me though. I had never acted all girly and weak and stuffs that would make them fall for me. I had never even acted all girly with Suho-- You did your aegyo almost everyday when you are with Suho and that is not girly? Tchh! Okay fine! But only with Suho, okay? The only things that make me still look like ohh-so-sweet-and-beautiful-and-charming (Oh please!) is that I am naturally beautiful even without make-up and the also fact that I have long, silky black hair up to my waist. What? I love my hair okay? And my mom would kill me if I make a boy cut! After that, I walked out to went home.

I was leaning my back on the school gate while waiting for Suho when I saw a bunch a guys walking towards me. Please tell me this is a nightmare. Tell me it is not him. I silently prayed while closing my eyes.

"Hyun-ah! damn it. 

 

 

 

Hello readers! the second chapie is here! did you enjoy it? thanks for reading! X)