Chapter 13

Life is unexpected

-STILL FLASHBACK-

 

"I think, it's better to just end this marriage," my mom bit her lower lip. Stopping herself from crying, maybe.

"W-Waeyo O-Omma? I t-thought you love Appa," this can't be! Omma and Appa cannot just break up like this! Suho just sat there besides me, not uttering any words. 

"I do, Hyun. I do. But what else can I do if Appa doesn't even loves me anymore? I don't want Dae Hyun and you to suffer because Appa couldn't be the old Appa towards both of you. Hurting me is okay, but hurting both of you are beyond what I can take," tears flowed down my mom's cheeks.

"O-Omma," I wasn't able to speak out any other word and ended up crying in her embrace.

"A-Auntie," Suho suddenly called my mom after we managed to control our tears.

"Ne, Suho-ah," Omma wiped her tears with the back of her palms.

"Why don't all of you move back to Korea? There's nothing else for all of you to stay here though,"

"No no no, don't misunderstood me. I just don't want all of you to keep feeling sad because you are living near the peoples that had hurt you. That's all," Suho's right. Moving out from China is the best. Why not? I won't meet Appa, that jerky woman or even Op--, no no, he's not my Oppa anymore, Yixing. Yes, he is only Yixing now.

"Omma, I-I agree with Suho's idea," I finally said that after there was a few minutes of silence.

"Let me think about it first, Hyun. Besides, lots of things must be think and done to move to Korea. I have to think about our house, your school, our earnings. There's a lot to be take care of. I can't just make a decision like that," my mom said, holding my hands.

"If, if about that, I'll ask help from my dad. And if I am not mistaken, our neighbour that lives in front of our house is going to move out soon. For school, Joo Hyun and Dae Hyun can just go to the same school as mine. I'll ask my dad too if he needs any worker in his company," Suho, how come you are this brilliant? 

"Thanks Suho-ah, I really appreciate that. But still, I have to think over it first," Suho then nodded.

"Come, let's eat dinner. Hyun-ah, get Dae Hyun down," I nodded before I went upstairs towards Dae Hyun's room. 

 

"Dae Hyun-ah, let's eat dinner," Dae Hyun was lying on his bed. Burying  himself under his blanket with his back facing me.

"I'm not hungry Noona," I knew he's hurt just by listening to the tone he used as he talked.

"Dae-ah, don't be like this. Noona don't want you to fall sick like Noona too," I sat down on his bed, facing him.

"Noona, why Appa did this to us? Am I not a good son?" Dae Hyun is crying. Dae Hyun is not the type of person that would easily cry. Song Joo Hyun, don't cry in front of your 12 years old brother, show him that you are strong and you can protect him. 

 

I made him got up from his lying position and hugged him.

"Aniya Dae Hyun-ah, you are a good son and a good brother. Trust me,"

"Then why Appa did this? Why he want to leave us?" he cried even more in my embrace. I bit my lower lip, not knowing what to answer him.

"I know he stilll loves you deep inside his heart, he was just blinded by that woman's presence," Suho suddenly appeared and patted Dae Hyun's head.

"Why must this world becomes this cruel, Hyung?"

"I know Dae Hyun-ah. But believes me, it will gives you strength to face more hard things on the days coming onwards," I'm glad that Suho is here. I really in comforting others, while he's good.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

"Geurae wolf, naega wolf! Awoo~ ah saranghaeyo! Na neugdaego--," the flashback was snapped off by the sound of my alarm.

 

6.00 am. Gosh, I didn't sleep for the whole night because of that painful memory again. Time sure flew fast. I'm going to be a panda for sure today. 

 

I had always got up early even though school will only start at 8.30 am. I took a bath, hoping that the painful memory would go away together with the cold water that runs down from my hair even though I knew it won't. After that, I sat down at my study table to finish my homeworks that I hadn't finished up.

I finished doing my homeworks at 7 am. Then, I went down to have my breakfast. Then, I walked to school with Dae Hyun.

 

"Noona," he sounded hesitant when he called my name.

"Ne?"

"I thought I saw Yixing Ge with you yesterday. Or was is just my imagination?" I let out a sigh escaped from my mouth as I looked up at the sky. but then, I nodded weakly at him. There's no reason for me to not let Dae Hyun know abbut this.

He then abruptly stopped and grabbed my shoulders.

"What?!! What the hell is he doing here?! And why are you being close with him?!" aigoo, second Suho is born here. 

"Calm down, Dae. He came here for the students exchange programme. And I was just being close with him because the principal asked me to assist him while he is here. That's all,"

"You what?!! Noona, I can't believe you! After what he had done towards you, you still can be near him?! Avoid him, Noona. Ask another person to replace you," he starred at me with his sharp eyes. I let out a sigh again.

"It's okay, Dae-ah. Don't worry too much about Noona. I'm strong, right?" I cupped his face with my palms while his hands are still on my shoulders.

"Noona, you--"

"It's okay Dae-ah. Don't worry, I'm not going to let him hurt me anymore or even enter my heart again. I promise," Dae Hyun weakly sigh and nodded. I hugged him.

"Thanks Dae Hyun-ah,"

"Arasseo Noona," I broke the hug after that.

"But Dae Hyun-ah, don't tell Suho about Yixing. Please? You know how he will react, right? He would immediately fly back to Korea if he knows this. Please? I don't want him to worry about me," I was seriously begging Dae Hyun to not let Suho know about it.

"Arasseo Noona. I'll never tell him. I promise," we made a pinky promise and headed to school again.

 


 

Author's note

Weehuuu, I am finally having my poster! thanks for the gorgeous poster, SimpleSpecial :) and thanks for the background too!

Did the story still went well? I hope it is.

Oh by the way, I'll be going to my college already by tomorrow. which means, it would be hard for me to keep on updating everyday. But I'll try to keep updating.

Do comment and do subscribe! Thanks a lot!

 

Right, this is the one that made the poster for me :)