Chapter 15

Life is unexpected

Author's note

I just want to remind you guys :) This colour indicates that the conversations are in Mandarin. Black coloured are in Korean.

 


 

“No, I’m okay. I just need some fresh air. Sorry and thanks for your concern,” I give a slight smile at him and glanced at Yixing who has been hanging his head low since Kyung Soo came towards us. I looked at Sehun who was leaning on the wall with arms crossed against his chest before flashing a weak smile at Yi Fan. Did they heard the arguments that I had with Yixing just now? I hope not. Thank God it was in Mandarin.

I went to the rooftop to soothe my own feeling. Rooftop is the perfect place when you want to be alone, as not many like to hang around there.

Why are you being like this towards me, Yixing? *sigh* I don’t want to hate him, but if he keeps on bossing around me, I have no choice but to do so. Actually, I don’t want to hate someone that had thought me about love, how it felt to miss others, being faithful and lots of other wonderful things. I still love him though, but only as a friend. The moment I stepped my feet at the Incheon Airport last two years, I already made a promise to stop loving him. I don’t want to break my own promise. Please Yixing, just accept it that we can’t be lovers anymore. If you were able to like someone else, other than me, that’s means that you don’t really love me. I don’t want to  encounter the same thing over again. It is too painful. Let’s just move on, can’t we? Let’s do what peoples had always said, let us let the bygones be bygones.

I closed my eyes for a few minutes to feel the wind that’s blowing to my face, making my hair flew backwards freely. I turned to my left to head downwards, towards the library but I accidentally bumped onto someone’s chest, making that person automatically wrapped his arms around my waist to keep us balanced. Blame my lost self for not knowing or even realise someone is standing beside me.

“Yaa, gwenchanha? Why did you bumped onto me?” he released me from his embrace and hold on to my shoulders.

“Oh mianhe Sehunnie, I don’t know you were here. What are doing here by the way? Didn’t you went to the café just now?” I was still losing in my own thoughts when I talked to Sehun.

“Oh, I just guessed that you would be here. Take this, you haven’t eaten yet,” he shoved a paper bag in front me while rubbing his nose with the other hand. I took a peek into the bag. Banana chocolate chips muffins and a cup of apple juice.

“Go-Gomawo. But why troubled yourself for me? I’m okay though. I can just go to the café by myself after this,” I was finally able to talk to Sehun properly after being lost in my own world.

“Just, just take it. I saw that you wasn’t looking that good just now, I mean, when you talked with Yixing. I don’t think you would go to the café though, you would possibly go the library to waste your time there,” Shoot. How did he knew that? And he saw me and Yixing just now? Damn.

“Whatever. By the way thanks,” I walked towards a bench and sat there. I thought Sehun would go to our classroom after that, but he followed me and sat there besides me.

“What are you doing here?” I stared at Sehun. What? I still need my time alone.

“Just feeling like accompanying you,” he slouched down and closed his eyes, feeling the wind that’s blowing softly. I shrugged my shoulders and continue eating.

“Hyun,” he was still closing his eyes when he called me.

“Yes?” now what does he up too?

“How come you can talk Mandarin? And what’s wrong just now?” I choked on my drink hearing what Sehun said. He quickly rubbed my back.

“Oh, I lived in China before this, you know, before I enrolled into this school. What’s wrong just now what?” I said back after I was feeling okay.

“Well, what’s wrong just now? With Yixing?” he looked at me like what he said was just a normal thing, when it’s not.

“Nothing. I don’t want to talk about it, Sehun,” I continued eating and saw Sehun slouched down again.

After I had done eating, we went down to our classroom, well, class would start soon.

 

I avoided any eye contact with Yixing as I sat down. I acted busy even though I’m not to avoid him from talking to me.

“Hyun,” he grabbed my wrist to stop me doing whatever I was doing.

“What?” I replied coldly. He then released my wrist and held my shoulders. What on earth is he doing right now? For serious? In the class? I pushed his hands from my shoulders softly. Well, I don’t want to make a scene in the classroom.

“I-I’m sorry for just now. I know I shouldn’t do something like that. Sorry, I’m really sorry. Please don’t hate me? Please?” Oppa, please don’t make my heart melt for you again. I hate seeing that look on your face. I told you I don’t hate him right? Why? Because I know I can’t.

“Okay Yixing. I’ve forgiven you. Just stop doing things like that, we are not even couples anymore. I don’t hate you, but don’t make me,” I was replying him with a soft tone. There goes my soft heart again. I saw his eyes lights when I said that.

“Thanks Hyun,ah. And sorry again,” he flashed a relieved smile at me and I replied with a smile too.

 

END OF POV

 

 


 

Author's note 

hi! uhh, nothing to say actually. by the way, keep reading :)

Do comment and subscribe :)

 

Ahh~ by the way, thanks to MieyFishy for the poster x) I love it sooooo much! lots of ❤ for you :)