Chapter 16

Life is unexpected

Author's note

I just want to remind you guys, in case you have forgotten :) This colour indicates that the conversations are in Mandarin. Black coloured are in Korean.

P/S : the starting is Joo Hyun's POV


 

“Okay Yixing. I’ve forgiven you. Just stop doing things like that, we are not even couples anymore. I don’t hate you, but don’t make me,” I was replying him with a soft tone. There goes my soft heart again. I saw his eyes lights when I said that.

“Thanks Hyun,ah. And sorry again,” he flashed a relieved smile at me and I replied with a smile too.

 

END OF POV

 

YIXING’S POV

 

It really hurts when Hyun is being cold with me. I know, it’s my fault that she turned like this. I was shocked that she was gone when I went to her house 2 weeks after we broke up. There was a board written ‘for rent’ hanging on the gate of her house. I felt like I was lost at that moment. I asked her neighbour where did she went and said that they moved out already. I asked why and she said that Joo Hyun’s parents broke up 2 weeks ago and divorced a week after that.

That was when I remembered that Joo Hyun’s face looked so miserable when we met at the park, which was the day that I asked for a break up. How bad was I back there. How much pain she had felt at that time. I’m sorry Hyun, I’m really sorry.

I went to Hyun’s house because I started to realise that I actually still loved her. I realised about it after Joo Hyun left me without news for almost two weeks. She did not contact me even once. I was scared that she would hate me and stop contacting me forever. I was right about that and I was too late. She’s gone. She left me for real without even telling me anything or even bid me farewell. I called her numbers for thousands of times, but she won't pick up.

The worse thing was that, it was holiday and we won't be going to school until the next year. Which means, the probability to meet Joo Hyun was almost zero. I really regretted what I did. The look, the tears, the hurt that she had on that day still rewinding in my mind. I was so stupid to hurt her when I promised to myself that I would never hurt her. Never. But yes, I did. 

And now, I have to accept that I am the one that made her stop loving me. I want her back, I don't want to lose her for the second time. I will keep on trying to win her heart again. I want her to call me Oppa again. It’s weird hearing her called me Yixing when she had always called me Oppa since we ever first met.

END OF POV

 

That day just went by like another normal day. Yixing and Yi Fan did not join the teaching and learning sessions because of the activities that have been held for the exchange student programme. Both of them visited historical places, popular places among tourists and many more.

Joo Hyun felt relieved because Yixing was not there in school. Both Yixing and Yi Fan won’t be coming to school for the next day too which Joo Hyun was heavenly grateful for that. After school has ended, Joo Hyun went home.

 

*night-at Japan*

 Lu Han was lying on his bed while waiting for his laptop to turn on. On the other side, Suho entered the bathroom to take a bath.

Lu Han wanted to skype with Sehun to make a catch-up with what’s happening in school. Lu Han and Sehun are best friends and Sehun would sometimes hang out with Suho and the gang when he felt bored.

 

“Sehunnie!” Lu Han waved at the screen like a little kid when their lines were connected. Sehun rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Yaa! Don’t you miss your cute Hyung?”  Sehun fakely vomit after Lu Han said that which where Lu Han laughed hard.

“Hey, any story or anything interesting happens at school?”

“Well, not much. Firstly, two Chinese students came and Kyung Soo and Joo Hyun needs to assist them, they--”

“Wait wait wait, Joo Hyun? Assists? Am I hearing things wrongly? Why Joo Hyun?” Lu Han cuts off because he was weird at the fact Joo Hyun would do so.

“The principal made her,”

“Can’t you just say that your dad made her?” Lu Han rolled his eyes.

“It’s my mouth and I can say whatever I want, Hyung,” Sehun rolled his eyes at Lu Han too.

 

“Oh Hyung, you know what? I was taking a nap in a corner behind the wall. You know, at the rooftop, when I heard two people talking in Mandarin. It was noisy, so I took a peek and saw Joo Hyun's crying--,”

“What?! What did you said just now? Sehun, who’s crying?!” Suho pushed Lu Han until he fell down from the bed and quickly placed Lu Han’s laptop on his lap. He just got out from the bathroom at the moment Sehun said that Joo Hyun was crying.

 


 

Author's note

Anneyeong! Mianhe for not updating.. The classes started already :(

Anyway, keep on reading!