Chapter 3

Life is unexpected

Author's note

Hi guys! This note is actually for my readers that have read the second chapter when I first post it up. Mianhe guys, but there were a few parts that I accidentally left out when I wrote it yesterday. But, I already add it up. It is added at the part where the school has ended. Not much actually, but I still think I have too. So, you guys need to flip back to chapter 2. Jinjja mianhe, ne?

Okay okay, let's move on to chapter 3 :) Go!


 

I was leaning my back on the school gate while waiting for Suho when I saw a bunch a guys walking towards me. Please tell me this is a nightmare. Tell me it is not him. I silently prayed while closing my eyes.

"Hyun-ah! damn it. 

"Yaa~! Why did you bring your friends together with you?!" I quickly grabbed Suho and took him away from his friends before I whispered at his left ear.
"Why not? They are my friends and if they are mine, they are yours too," Sometimes, it is frustrating that Suho is dumb enough to realized things that I dislikes.
"Ughh! Whatever!" I rolled my eyes and left Suho and his friends behind me.
"Hyunnie! Wait for me!" Suho managed to grab my shoulder.
"What?!" I starred sharply at him.
"Okay, sorry for grabbing your shoulder," he said, while putting both his hands up in the air, like a bad guy surrendering himself to the policeman.
"But still, can they join us?" I sighed at him. It is not that I hate his friends or what. I just don't like hanging around guys, except for Suho of course. Don't blame me, I have my own reasons, okay?
"Hey, can they?" Suho softly touched my cheeks while bending his knees a bit to make our eyes level the same. I just nodded weakly. He then hugged me.
"Guys! Let's go!" Suho shouted while waving his hand towards his friends. I glanced at them and saw them walking towards us.
 
I looked up at the sky and sighed heavily. Suho, who is walking besides me, asked "Why are you sighing?"
"The same stupid thing of course," I rubbed the back of my neck.
"Aaaa~ those fan boys letters?" I nodded.
"Don't feel really affected, ne? I also encounter the same problem as yours everyday, but I'm still always happy right?" It is because it is easy for you. I still nodded at him and give him a slight smile, ensuring him that I won't think to much about it. As I will think too much about them. Why would I? It is useless.
 
Oh right. I was mad at Suho for bringing his friends together with us because we planned to catch a movie after school ended. I don't really care if they just wanted to walk together with us to head home though. Another reason that make me didn't really like to hang around them is because almost all girls in my school are crazy over them. Not including me, of course. Yeah, they are a bunch of handsome and cool guys. But I don't even bother to get along with them even though they are Suho's friends.
 
END OF POV
 
After they had finished watching movie, they parted ways and headed home. Suho and Joo Hyun walked home together as their houses are just in front of each other's.
 
"Hyun-ah," Joo Hyun turned her body half-way to face Suho after she heard Suho called her.
"Can you come tonight? Help me pack my things, please?" Suho blinked his eyes fast, puffing his cheeks and clasping his hands close to his chest, acting cute of course. Joo Hyun chuckled at that.
"Arasseo. I'll come around nine since I have to finish up my homeworks first,"
"Yeah! Gomawo Hyun-ah!" Suho passed a flying kiss to Joo Hyun but she rolled her eyes before entering her house. Is he really older than me?
 
*at Suho's house, that night*
 
"Anneyeonghaseyo Auntie," Joo Hyun said, bowing herself at Suho's mom.
"Oh anneyeong Hyunnie. You come to help Suho right? He is inside his room. Just go upstairs," Suho's mom said, smiling at Joo Hyun.
"Ne, gomawoyo," Joo Hyun nodded and bowed once again before going upstairs, towards Suho's room.
 
The door of Suho's room was wide open, so Joo Hyun popped in her head, trying to see what Suho was actually doing. She saw that Suho was completely immersed in packing and stuffing his things into his luggage that he don't even noticed that Joo Hyun came. Suho sat down on the floor with his back facing the door, which was why he don't even noticed Joo Hyun. Seeing that, an evil idea struck Joo Hyun's head.
 
She walked stealthily towards the side table in Suho's room, which was also situated near the door. She took a small torchlight from the table silently. With one of her hand that is holding the torchlight, she readied herself to switch off the lights in Suho's room while the other one was grabbing the door knob to shut it when the time comes. She smirked at her ownself. And then,
 
One...... Two....... Three!
 
Bangggg!
 
She intentionally slammed the door hard-with one of her hand, so that a loud banging sound is produced while switching the lights off using the other one simultaneously. A shriek from Suho was heard after that, which makes Joo Hyun smirked again. Tchh! Coward. Then, she walked ten steps forwards, to where Suho was quietly sitting while avoiding making any sound. She switched on the torchlight that was under her chin after she managed to grab Suho's shoulder while calling his name creepily.
 
"Kim Joon Myeon~"
"Argghhh! Get away from me! You devil!" Suho shouted while pushing the 'devil' away from him as hard as he can. 
"Bhahahaha! You should look at your frightened expression! Damn funny! Bhahaha!" Joo Hyun laughed crazily while rolling on the floor and holding her stomach as is ached from laughing too hard.
"Yaa Song Joo Hyun! Neon micheosseo?! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! Argghhh! " Suho shouted while stomping towards the switches to switch the lights on again. Joo Hyun really can't stop laughing at Suho. Suho starred hard at Joo Hyun while crossing his arms against his chest-annoyed by what Joo Hyun had done. Joo Hyun could barely stop herself from laughing after she received a killer-stare from Suho.
"Arasseo Suho-ah. Mianhe, ne? I was just kidding okay? Yaa~ Stop sulking~" Joo Hyun walked towards Suho and pinched both of his cheeks softly but was brushed off by Suho.
 
Suho walked away from Joo Hyun and ignored her by continue packing his things. Joo Hyun just stood there on that spot, watching Suho's back.  After ten minutes passed, Suho still ignored Joo Hyun.
"Yaa~ Geumanhe~" Joo Hyun walked towards Suho and hugged his neck from the back while resting her chin on Suho's shoulder before she turned her head to look at Suho while pouting.
"Ne?"
"Haishh! This girl!" Suho said back, smiling at Joo Hyun. She kissed Suho's cheek and grinned after that.
"So, what should I help you with? And why are you packing so early? You still have three days though," she said-not looking at Suho, while her hands were busy folding Suho's shirt.
"The third day is the day I'm going there, neon pabo~" he said, pinching Joo Hyun's cheek.
"Ahh~! It hurts!" She pinched Suho back as a revenge.
"Take that!" Joo Hyun stuck her tongue out at Suho.
"Geudae, you still have tomorrow and the day after tomorrow right? Why are you rushing?" Suho slapped his forehead hearing what Joo Hyun said.
"Oh my god! Is it the top student asking me now? Yaa! That's why you always tend to forget to bring things! That behavior of yours by doing things at last minutes!" Suho rolled his eyes.
"Ahahah. Chill bro. I was just kidding, duhh," Joo Hyun defended herself back.
 
Both them keeps on chatting while packing Suho's things. They were almost done by the time they stopped.
"Hyun-ah! Let's go!" Suho said while dragging Joo Hyun downstairs.
"Omma! I'm going out with Hyun for a while!" Then both of them went outside. 
 
Joo Hyun just followed Suho, not even bothered to know where Suho was bringing her. Shortly, they entered the convenience store where Suho bought chips and apple yogurts for Joo Hyun and himself. After that, Suho took Joo Hyun to the park nearby to enjoy the night sky. Even better, they could see a lot of stars that night. Both of them sat down on a bench. Suho then patted his thighs, asking Joo Hun to lie on it, where she did. Suho knew that Joo Hyun had always loves star gazing. He loves it too, but not as much as Joo Hyun. Only the sound of chips cracking when they eat them and the sound of them sipping their yogurts were heard as both of them enjoyed the night sky. Not even a single word was uttered.
 
 After about 20 minutes, Suho looked at Joo Hyun on his lap and played with her hair before he start talking again.
"Hyun-ah," he said, still running his fingers through Joo Hyun's hair.
"Hmm?" Joo Hyun made an eye contact with Suho.
"Don't you want to stop acting all boyish and harsh like this?" Suho stopped playing with Joo Hyun's hair, instead, he Joo Hyun's head softly.
 
 
 
 
Anneyeong~!*waving at all of you* what do you think will Joo Hyun answer Suho? wait for the next chapter okay? Do subscribe and do comment :)
 
Oh by the way, I wanna share something with my fellow exotics. Not really important but I just feel like sharing XD y'know what? my 7 and 8 years old brothers keep on watching EXO's MV! (using my phone of course) kekeke...even my lil brothers are exotics.. ngee~that's all actually. bye bye~