Chapter 5

Life is unexpected

Author's note

This is stil Joo Hyun's POV

 


 

The next lesson was shallow as usual because they were all sleepy. Duhh, who wouldn't be if it is History? After that hell-like class, it was Mathematics. Lol, imagine that you were all sleepy and of course your brain was working even slower than a snail just now, and now you need to use your brain like a car speeding to digest what you were exactly learning and also to do calculations, Inside me couldn't stop laughing at the sight of almost all my classmates having this O.O look (like Kyung Soo had always have. ㅋㅋㅋ) at the white board, like their soul had left them. This is damn hilarious!

 

*After school ended*

I saw Suho leaning his right shoulder on the wall besides the school gate, obviously waiting for me. I ran towards him and jumped on his back, which it made him almost choked.

"Joonnie!" 

"Yaa! Get down and don't Joonnie me! Get down!" He slapped both my arms repeatedly, trying to get me down from his back.

"Huh, stingy," I said, walking away from him with arms crossed on my chest, fakingly sulked.

"Omomomo~ Even the cold-hearted girl know how to sulk?" He pinched my cheeks. I just ignored it and walked away from him, wanting to know what else will he do.

"Aishh this girl. Geumanhe~ Come on, I'll buy you ice-cream," I smirked at him. I knew he will say that sooner or later.

"You said that! Don't blame me if you are going home without a cent after this!" I pointed my finger at him, warning him to keep his promise.

"Yaa~ That's not fair!" I happily stick my tongue out at him.

"Whose fault was it that you promised me to buy ice-cream just now? Yours right? Blame yourself then," I laughed at him. I saw him pouted, unsatisfied because he was fooled for uncountable times already. See? He is too easy to be bullied.

"Aww come on. You are already going to leave me in two days though," I said, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"Oh right! Yeah! I'm going to Japan soon! Wohhoo!" He shouted excitedly. Even his arms were in the air, waving like crazy.

"Yaa~ Are you that happy to leave me?" I pouted at him, a little bit hurt.

"Ani Hyun-ah, I'm just excited to visit other's country, that's all. You know I don't like being apart with you too right? Come, let's go buy ice-cream," I nodded and grinned at him.

 

Then he took me to our favourite ice-cream stall. He bought vanilla flavoured with chocolate chips ice-cream for me and mint flavoured ice-cream for himself. After that, we directly headed home. Suho asked me to come to his house that night, but I've got lots of homeworks, so I told him I couldn't make it. He just nodded and said it's okay.

I went straight to my room after that, wanting to quickly take a bath and finished up my homeworks.

 

<<8 PM>>

Tock! Tock! Tock! 

"Come in," I didn't even looked at the door as I was focusing on my homeworks.

"Noona, Omma said she will come home late tonight,"

"So?" I turned my body to face Dae Hyun-my 15 years old lil brother and the only one, frowning.

"I'm hungry. Can you cook something for me?" He patted his stomach, pouting. I slightly laughed at him.

"Arasseo. Noona will finish up this homework first. I'll come down in a few minutes," Dae Hyun smiled before shutting the door closed again.

Feeling weird that I could even be this nice? Okay, to be frank, I am not all boyish and cold actually. I'll always act like that at school and around strangers. But with my family and Suho's family, I am still the old cheerful and nice Joo Hyun. Different from others who are like cats and dogs with their siblings and kept on bickering over small things, Dae Hyun and me enjoy each other's company. He rarely pissed me off. Even though he is a bit well-behaved for a guy, I love it. 

What? I had enough problems at school and if I need to have more at home, I don't think I could even survive. You would think the same too right?

Ohh stop denying and just agree with me.

 

After I finished my English homeworks, I went to the kitchen. I opened up the refrigerator to look for the ingredients that I could use to cook. I decided to cook bolognese spaghetti as there were enough ingredients. In just 30 minutes, I had already done serving the spaghetti for Dae Hyun and me.

"Dae Hyun-ah, let's eat," silent accompany us while we were eating.

"Noona, I heard that Suho Hyung is going to Japan. Is it true?" it must Suho's mom who told him.

"Yes, he is going there for the exchange students programme," he nodded after that.

"Waa~ What is this smell?" Omma suddenly appeared like a ninja, and she was sniffing the air like a dog. Oh my mom (-_-")

"I cooked spaghetti, do you want some?"

"I would love to! I am on the verge of fainting because of hungry right now," Omma sure is a drama queen. She should be awarded for this. Then I filled the spaghetti on her plate before pouring the sauce onto it.

"Omma, can I skip school the day after tomorrow?" I asked Omma after I placed the plate in front of her.

"Hmm? Wae?"

"Suho will be going to Japan that day for the exchange students programme," I explained while looking at her. Sadly, she was too immersed in eating. My spaghetti must be super duper delicious.

"Oh okay. But you cannot go anywhere else on that day after that.Cover back what you should study at school on that day. I know you are a genius, but don't be lazy," Oh, I thought she wasn't even listening to me just now.

"Yes mem! Gomawoyo Omma." I grinned while placing my right arm on my forehead, like a scout. Dae Hyun slightly chuckled at my action.

Now, don't think about me weirdly. I am always cheerful like this at home. Having split personalities problem? Nahh, I'm not.

END OF POV

 


 

Author's note

Ngee~ the next chapter will be about Suho going to Japan. I'll update soon!

Do give your opinions about this story, ne? Do subscribe too! Thanks ❤

With love,

YongNa