Chapter 9

Life is unexpected

Author's note

I just want to say this again to you guys :) This colour indicates that the conversations are in English and this colour indicates that the conversations are in Mandarin. Black coloured are in Korean.


 

"Can you come outside for a while? I think you owe an explanation here," he said, with arms crossing against his chest. Uhh, he's right.

When I stood up, someone suddenly grabbed my hand.

“Where are you going?” Yixing look flustered.

“I need to do something with Kyung Soo and you, will stay there,” I pointed my finger at him.

“Just make yourself comfortable with our classmates,” Yixing then loosen his grip in my hand. Kyung Soo and I went outside of the classroom.

“Where did you and Yixing went just now? Did you know each other? And how on earth did you understand or even talk Chinese? Or maybe mandarin?” I face-palmed myself and sighed weakly.

“One by one please Kyung Soo. Okay first, I went to the rooftop with him to settle down a few things among us. Second, yes. I do know him. Third, I live in China before I entered this school or specifically before I returned to Korea. So, of course I would understand and can speak mandarin, okay?” I looked at him and saw him blinked his big eyes a few times with his mouth went ajar. Why did I tell him the true reason I went to the rooftop with Yixing? Pabo Joo Hyun.

“How come I never know that you lived in China before this?” he raised his eyebrows, making his big eyes look bigger. Damn big eyes you have there, Kyung Soo.

“Duhh, no one knew about It, Kyung Soo. Remember? I just introduced my name on the first day I enrolled in this school two years ago,” I rolled my eyes at him. There were silence for a few minutes.

“Oh right! Now I remembered,” Kyung Soo grinned innocently.

“Uhh, do you mind if I ask you another question?” I nodded at him.

“Is that why you looked so tensed up? Did you guys have problems unsettled in China? Uhh, love problems maybe?”

Bang! Bullseye! Damn, how did he managed to guess that?

I could sense my facial expressions weren’t looking good at that time. I weakly sighed.

“Sort of. I just—well, I think meeting him again is way away from what I want or ever imagine,” I ran my fingers through my hair after that. And why on earth am I being sooo honest towards Kyung Soo right now? I thought I hate guys. Oh, I am always honest though.

“Uhh, sorry. I never thought that I guessed it right. Joo Hyun, are you going to be okay to stay close with him like this?” he frowned. This.is.weird. Since when did Kyung Soo cared about me?

“Don’t worry. I’m strong enough to handle this,” I slightly smiled at him.

“Sure? Or do you want me to tell the principal to replace you with someone else?” He looked worried.

“No, it’s okay. I don’t like to be such an irresponsible person like that. By the way, thanks for your concern,” I smiled at him again.

“Okay then. Just tell me if you need my help,” he patted my left shoulder. Okayyy, this is seriously weird! But, I still nodded at him.

We then entered our classroom again after we saw our Biology teacher walked towards us.

 

Yixing smiled at me, showing me his deep dimple as I sat down besides him, but I just ignored him. That last class just went by as usual. And to make my day worse, I got fan boys letter again and again! Seriously, can’t they just stop? Urghh! It really annoyed me!

Then someone tapped my shoulder. So, I looked behind me to see the person tapping my shoulder.

“Hyun, can you give me your phone number? No no no! Don’t misunderstood me. I’m just afraid that I’ll somehow get lost in Korea, so I need to have someone’s phone number that could help me here, in Korea,” Yixing said while resting his back onto the locker besides mine. Should I? Isn’t it just the same as allowing him to keep on buzzing around me 24 hours a day?

“Please? I promise I won’t disturb you at home, unless there are urgent things,” I hate this soft heart of mine

“Ok fine. Give yours too, and Yi Fan. Uhh, ask for Kyung Soo’s number at him. I don’t have it,” what? Me? Having Kyung Soo’s number? Are you kidding me? We are far away from close to exchange our phone numbers and stuffs. We even barely talk to each other.

 

END OF POV

 

 


 

Author's note

Anneyeong dearest readers! Sorry for not updating for a long time. There was a problem with my laptop (but it's okay already) and I went for a quick holiday and just get home today. 

Keep on reading and do comment! Don't forget to subscribe :)