Chapter 7

Life is unexpected

Author's note

In this chapter, I'll use this colour to indicate the conversations are in English and this colour to indicate the conversations are in Mandarin. Black coloured are in Korean.

 


 

Shortly, Joo Hyun fell asleep. After an hour, she woke up and took a quick bath. Seeing that it's already noon, she decided to cook lunch. She went upstairs again after that to study.

 

*meanwhile in the plane*

 

"Uhh, Suho," Lu Han called Suho who sat besides him.

"Yes?" Suho turned his body to face Lu Han.

"Hey, can I ask you something about Joo Hyun?" Suho raised his right eyebrow after that, feeling weird by what Lu Han had said just now.

"Hmm? What?"

"I already realized this some times before, that Joo Hyun is very different when she is with you and when she is around others. Is there anything that bothered her and made her like that?" Lu Han frowned at Suho. I knew someone would ask me that. Suho sighed and turned his body to the front again, resting his back on the seat while Lu Han kept on looking at Suho.

"I'm sorry, but I can't tell you Lu Han. I don't want to hurt her by doing that. But yeah, something did made her become like this," Suho turned his head only to face Lu Han while talking. Lu Han nodded after that. Then both of them put on their headphones.

 

*the next day-at school*

 

Joo Hyun walked towards her classroom casually when someone suddenly tapped her shoulder.

"Hi," Kyung Soo grinned while walking besides Joo Hyun.

"Uhh, hi..?" Joo Hyun replied awkwardly.

"They'll be coming today right? I think they will be in our school around noon," they both headed towards their classroom.

"I think so. This is damn frustrating! I could do lots more useful things than being their assistant and tour guide! Urgghh!" Joo Hyun growled which where Kyung Soo chuckled.

"Cute. Hey relax, don't feel to tense up, ne?" 'Did I heard Kyung Soo said cute just now? Or was I hallucinating?' Joo Hyun thought in her mind but still nodded.

At noon, both Kyung Soo and Joo Hyun were called by the principal. Knowing why, they just headed towards the principal's office.

 

Tock! Tock! Tock!

 

"Come in," the principal shouted from the inside. As they walked in, they saw two guys wearing casual outfits, sitting comfortably in front of the principal's table with their back facing the door. The guys didn't even turned their head to look at who were coming. Feeling they shouldn't look, maybe.

 

JOO HYUN'S POV

 

As we entered, both Kyung Soo and me bowed at the principal.

"Come in, let me introduce you the students from China," after the principal said that, both of the guys stood up and turned their body to face us. I was deadly curious to see them.

Kill me this instant please. Kill me now.

Those thoughts keep on repeating in my mind after I saw him. I can see that he was shocked too.

"The taller one is Wu Yi Fan and the other one is Zhang Yixing," after all, we still bowed at each other after that.

Why must him? Why? The last person that I wanted to meet again is him. Why did you come here? Arghhh.

I avoided looking at him by looking down at the floor. The principal told us things about guiding them and taking them to have a tour in our school. He even said that we must stick with these Chinese students for every single minutes. Duhh, please. They are not little kids! It is even impossible to get lost in this school. After that, we left the principal's office together. The first place that we headed to is the cafeteria. Kyung Soo was the only one that talked to them. Good thing that he is also talkative.

 I could hear the girls shrieking and screaming and giggling as we walked passed them. Come on, don't you girls have any shame left? Urgghh, immature girls. Going crazy every time seeing handsome boys. I went to the counter with Kyung Soo to buy 4 sets of toast, ddukbokki and chocolate latte. The Chinese students just sat down while waiting fo us.

"Hey, why did you looked so tensed up?" Kyun Soo nudged my right arm.

"Huh? Nothing. I just don't like being around strngers," I said back and he just nodded. After that, both of us sat down and start eating with the guys.

"So, I am Do Kyung Soo and you can call me Kyung Soo. While this is Song Joo Hyun and you can call her-- Uhh, Joo Hyun. Right?" Kyung Soo looked at me to confirmed it. I nodded and give him a slight smile.

"I hope that we can overcome this awkward feeling among us soon and do enjoy being here. You'll find it fun and interesting. Trust me," I glanced at Kyung Soo and saw him smiled at them. They also smiled and gave slight nods. I was eating real slow because I wasn't feeling hungry anymore.

 

Oh my god. Please tell me this is just a nightmare! Please! I don't want to be here! I don't want to be in front of him! 

 

​"Joo Hyun, can we talk? Privately," I knew he will say that soon. I sensed seriousness in his voice. Kyung Soo then looked at me with his eyes almost popped out like this O.O , puzzled. Of course he is. It was said in Mandarin and Kyung Soo don't understand or know Mandarin.

"Kyung Soo, both of you just go back to the class first, I need to settle down a few things with him for a while," I pointed my finger towards 'him'. Kyung Soo nodded and went off.

I walked first and brought 'him' to the rooftop.

 

I turned my body to face him with arms crossed on my chest when we arrived on the rooftop.

"Make it fast," I said coldly while starring his eyes sharply.

"Hyun, I was looking for you like crazy and you were here all this time? In Korea? Why did you moved out? I miss you," I keep my poker face at him.

"And why would you be looking for me like crazy? It got nothing to do with you if I moved to somewhere else. Miss me? Hell yeah. Like I would ever believe that, Yixing," Yeah, keep on that sad look, I won't be deceived by that. Never.

"No, really. I miss you like crazy. I want to say sorry towards you about that day," Yixing said softly while looking at me.

"Tchh! Sorry? Why would you? It's too late to realize it by now Yixing. Too late. And don't say that you miss me if you never meant so," Song Joo Hyun, please don't cry. You are strong and he don't deserves your tears.

"I know. But really,  after that day, I realize that I--"

"Stop it Yixing. Stop it. Please. Past is past, and I don't want to remember that again," I raised up both my arms in front of me, asking him to stop talking about that.

"No, I will still talk about it and you will listen to it. Okay, I'm sorry that I broke up with you that way. I also didn't knew that your father and mother broke up that day too. I--"

"Stop it Yixing. Please. I don't want to remember that, ever again. Please," Stop it, Oppa. Lastly, he said that. He said the thing that I wanted to forget the most in my life. I shut both my ears with my palms and squatted down. Really, I hate it.

"H-Hyun," he called me softly as he comes nearer to me.

 


 

Author's note

Anneyeong! Was I right when I said that you will want to know more after reading this chapter? I hope yes. More things about Joo Hyun's past time will be revealed soon :) And did you noticed the word Oppa? Yes, it is indeed right. I'll reveals more about it in other chapter x)

Ngee~ by the way, mianhe for using Lay (Yi Xing) as the bad guy here. I used him because he wrecked my bias list. ㅋㅋㅋ (And he is indeed a heartbreaker ㅋㅋㅋ) *what a bad author I am*

 

Thanks for reading this fan fic :) Do comment and do subscribe! 

With love,

YongNa