Chapter 32

Life is unexpected

-AT THE LOUNGE-

 

Joo Hyun kept her eyes fixed at the peoples walking out from the arrival hall so that she won’t lose the sight of Suho.

“Assa!” Kyung Soo was flustered when Joo Hyun suddenly walked away from him.

“Where are you--“

“Suho-ah!!!” Joo Hyun ran towards Suho who have stopped pushing his luggage trolley when he saw Joo Hyun.

 

Something gonna happen here.

 

Joo Hyun jumped and threw herself into Suho’s embrace, making both of them spun around with Joo Hyun lifted from the ground.

 

I told ya.

 

Lu Han who was a bit behind Suho was shocked at Joo Hyun’s reaction that it made him stopped  pushing his luggage trolley for a second. Kyung Soo looked in disbelief at how Joo Hyun reacted.

 

Whoaa, this is the first time I’ve seen her like this. You’re lucky, Hyung.

 

“Suho-ah~! I missed you,” they have stopped spinning, but still hugging each other. Suho patted Joo Hyun’s head a few times.

“Ara, ara. I miss you too. Are you doing fine?” Joo Hyun nodded eagerly in Suho’s embrace that it made Suho chuckled.

“Yaa, are you a little kid? I’ve just been away from you for two weeks, not two years. Why are you being so excited?” she broke the hug immediately and punched Suho’s chest, making Suho hissed in pain.

“Wae? You don’t like it? Okay fine, I'll just go home,” just as Joo Hyun wanted to walk away, Suho pulled Joo Hyun into his embrace once again.

“Ah yaa~ I’m just kidding, okay?” Joo Hyun smiled satisfactorily in Suho’s embrace.

“Ehhemm!”

Lu Han’s voice made both them come to their senses again. They absolutely forgot that there are other peoples around them. They broke the hug and smiled shyly.

“Oh, you are here too?” Suho blinked a few times at Kyung Soo-- shocked.

“Ah ne, I’m accompanying Joo Hyun,”

“Yaa, you didn’t tell me that,” Suho nudged Joo Hyun that was standing beside him at the arm.

“It was just decided. Well, actually, I didn’t tell him you’re coming back today,” Suho nodded hearing what Joo Hyun said.

“So, what are we waiting for? Let’s go home,” Lu Han told them and after that they walked out of the airport. Suho and Joo Hyun walked ahead of Lu Han who was walking side by side with Kyung Soo. Joo Hyun walked while hugging Suho’s arm and chatted happily with each other.

 

“Yaa Kyung Soo-ah, have you ever saw Joo Hyun like that?” Lu Han asked while pushing the trolley.

“Aniyo. This is the first time. It looks like Joo Hyun really missed Suho Hyung. This is another different side of her that we never see, right Hyung?” Kyung Soo talked with his eyes fixed at Joo Hyun, who’s walking ahead of him.

“You are right. I wonder what kind of person she was really like back there. Well you know, she never talked much to others and she rarely even smile,” Kyung Soo just hummed in agreement at what Lu Han said.

Lu Han rode another taxi because his house is in the opposite direction of the other three. Kyung Soo sat at the front seat to let Suho and Joo Hyun talk with each other more comfortably.

 

“Kyung Soo, thanks for accompanying me just now. See you at school tomorrow,” Joo Hyun told Kyung Soo as both them arrived at Kyung Soo’s house.

 

So this is his house? How come I never know this?

 

“No big deal. Okay, see you tomorrow,” both them waved at each other after that.

 

As they arrived at Suho’s house, Joo Hyun helped Suho to take out his things from the car boot. Joo Hyun decided to just go home, to let Suho enjoy his arrival in Korea with his family and will just meet with Suho at school the next day.

 

THE NEXT DAY – AT SCHOOL

 

“Anneyeong, Kyung Soo-ah!” Joo Hyun greeted Kyung Soo, who’s walking in the hallway towards their classroom.

“Oh, anneyeong Hyunnie. Did you come alone?” Kyung Soo flashed a warm smile.

“Aniyo, I came with Dae Hyun and Suho. We just separated from each other,” Kyung Soo nodded in exchange.

 

The lessons just went by as usual, with tonnes of homework added with assignments. As the bell indicating for recess rang, Joo Hyun tidied her desk.

“Kyung Soo-ah, let’s go,” Kyung Soo looked up from the books on his desk to Joo Hyun and blinked a few times.

“Ne? Let’s go? Where?”

“Café of course. It’s recess time, right? Or--- do you plan to go somewhere else?” Joo Hyun looked back at Kyung Soo with a confused look.

“A-Aniyo, let’s go,” he gave a small smile to Joo Hyun.

 

I thought she wouldn’t want to spend the break time with anymore, since Suho Hyung is here already.

Am I thinking of her wrongly? Or, is Suho Hyung not going to spend his recess time with Joo Hyun?

 

“Kyung-ah,”

“Ne?” Kyung Soo responded as he felt something heavy on his arm, which turned to be Joo Hyun’s hand.

“What were you thinking? I’ve called your name five times already, but you didn’t respond even once. Are you mad at me?” Joo Hyun pulled back her hand and looked at Kyung Soo right in his eyes.

“Hmm? Nothing much though, sorry. Geundae, why would I be mad at you? I’m not mad at you, Hyunnie,” after they ordered their food, they walked back towards the usual place Joo Hyun had always sat while chatting.

“I don’t know, maybe because I didn’t talk to you at all after Suho arrived yesterday?” Joo Hyun frowned a bit while she bit her lower lips. Both them settled down and started eating.

“Aniya~ why would I be mad at you? Suho Hyung and you had always been that close. Aniya, it’s okay,”

“Jinjja? I’m glad then,” Kyung Soo nodded and Joo Hyun replied with a bright smile.

 

-SUHO’S POV-

After I finished ordered my food, I walked towards our usual sitting place. But then, my foot stopped advancing, seeing there were two persons sitting there but I could only see the back of their body.

 

Ehh? Who’s sitting there? A girl and a boy? Aishh, I can’t see their face. Should I just go there? Omo, if it is other students, it’s gonna be embarrassing!

 

Despite of too much thinking, I still advanced towards both of the boy and the girl.

“Oh, you are here already?” Joo Hyun looked at her side and saw  me walking towards her.

 

Oh I thought I was wrong. Geundae--- Hyunnie is eating with Kyung Soo? Wait wait wait, what really happened when I was in Japan????

 

END OF POV

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

A-yyo guys! Sorry, but my classes will start again tomorrow, so i'll just update during weekend. mianhe o(>,<)o