Chapter 34

Life is unexpected

“Se Hunnie, what are you doing?” 

“Oh Lu Han Hyung, I’m pleading Joo Hyun to study with me,”

“WHAT??!!” Lu Han, together with Suho and some more of their clique almost shouted in shock too.

“Yaa Se Hun, I haven’t heard this kind of thing from you for a long time already,” Chen, one of the clique said, making the others laughed. Joo Hyun just stayed quiet as Suho’s friends came towards her and Se Hun.

“Hyun,” Suho greeted Joo Hyun, who stayed a bit away from the others.

“Oh Suho-ah. Are they going home with us again?” she gave a slight smile as she greeted Suho.

“Yup, gwenchanha?” she hummed a ‘yes’ together with a small nod.

“Guys, stop bullying Se Hun and let’s go home,” the others nodded and walked behind Suho and Joo Hyun.

“Hyun, Hyun, help me, okay? Okay?” Se Hun held Joo Hyun’s bag pack while he walked besides her.

“Aishh this guy! I knew that you want something, seeing you are following me. I don’t know, you ask Kyung Soo first. If he says okay, I’ll join you guys. If not, I don’t want to study alone with you, you never know how crazy could a fan of yours become if they only see both of us together,” she removed Se Hun’s hand from her bag pack almost harshly.

“Assa! You promised me,”

“Hyunnie, than what about our date?” Suho asked suddenly.

“Gwenchanha, we’ll still do that,” Suho smiled hearing that – relieved.

 

THE NEXT DAY – SECOND PERIOD, IN JOO HYUN’S CLASSROOM.

 

“Hyunnie,” Joo Hyun showed a boring look as she looked away from her Physics book towards the owner of the voice.

“What?”

“He said okay, so we’ll start this evening, in the library, okay?”

“What on earth are you saying right now? He? This evening?” Joo Hyun frowned upon hearing that, making the other slapped his forehead.

“Yaa, how could you forget the thing that we just talked yesterday? Aishh this girl. Kyung Soo agreed to study with us, so we’ll proceed that starting from this evening, arasseo?”

 

Oh man… Why did you agree, Kyung Soo?

 

Joo Hyun tched before she continued doing what she did before Se Hun came.

“Arasseo. So now, please go away, I need some peace to do my work,” Joo Hyun used a monotone as she said that.

“As you wish, ice princess,” Kyung Soo glanced at both of them as Se Hun went to talk to Joo Hyun.

 

Oh no, did I do the wrong thing by agreeing to Se Hun? Why did Hyunnie looked so annoyed? Mianhe~ I just want to study together with you.

 

AT LIBRARY – EVENING

 

“Hyun, did you tell Suho Hyung that you’re not coming home with him today?”

“I did already, don’t worry much,” she briefly looked at Kyung Soo as she opened her Chemistry book.

“Soooo, let’s start,” Se Hun said at both of them. Since the three of them are the top students and they are also fast learners, the studying thing is not something that is hard for them.

 

So this is what you say the enjoyment when you are studying with smart peoples. I had never study together with Kyung Soo or Se Hun before, but now that I already had, it’s fun. Okay, it’s not like I’m saying that I would rather studying in this smart clique other than helping the other students, but heyy, a smart clique is not a bad idea.

 

  After an hour and half, they stopped their study group discussion.

“Se Hun, are you going to walk home?”

“Ani, my Dad is coming. Why?”

“Nothing, just asking. See you tomorrow then,” Kyung Soo gave a small smile and walked away.

“Hyun~” Kyung Soo jogged towards Joo Hyun, who was almost at the front gate already. Joo Hyun stopped advancing and looked back at Kyung Soo.

“Ne?”

“Are you going home alone?” Kyung Soo was in front of Joo Hyun already.

“Yup, wae?”

“Mind to walk home together?” she nodded and both them walked side by side.

 

“Are you mad?” Kyung Soo earned a frowned from Joo Hyun.

“Why would I?”

“A-Ani, I dragged you to study with Se Hun,” Kyung Soo rubbed the back of his neck.

“Ah~ uhm, I do at first. But studying with both of you is much better than what I thought it would be,”

“Jinjja? So, you are not mad anymore?” she smiled and shook her head at the same time. Both of them just enjoy the evening breeze without uttering any words as they walked.

 

“Then, see you tomorrow,” they were in front of Joo Hyun’s house already.

“Okay, take care,” she smiled and went inside.

 

For the whole week, Se Hun, Joo Hyun and Kyung Soo stayed back at school and study together at the library till evening. And since they had finished covered for every topics and subjects that would come out for their becoming examination that week, they ended their study group discussions too. Joo Hyun spent her time with Suho during the recess time and on their way going to school only.

 

FRIDAY – AT SCHOOL, THE END OF THE SCHOOL PERIOD

 

Joo Hyun didn’t tell Suho that her study group discussion ended already for that day, so Suho didn’t wait for her to go home together. As she walked out of the school gate, she saw Suho walking alone behind his friends with hands inside the pockets of his trousers. She smiled brightly before she sped up towards Suho and wrapped her arms around Suho’s waist, making Suho stopped walking out of shocked.

“Suho-ah!”