Chapter 23

Life is unexpected

AUTHOR'S NOTE

this colour indicates the conversations are in Mandarin while this colour indicates the conversations are in English. Black coloured are in Korean.

 


 

She grabbed her phone from the side table to text Kyung Soo.

 

To : Kyung Soo

From : Joo Hyunnie

Anneyeong Kyung Soo. Uhh, do you have any plans for tomorrow?

 

To : Joo Hyunnie

From : Kyung Soo

Anneyeong Joo Hyun :) No, why?

 

To : Kyung Soo

From : Joo Hyunnie

Uhh, do you mind going to the amusement park? Yixing wanted to go there. I’ll ask Yixing later to make Yi Fan join us. So, will you?

 

Because of Yixing huh, Hyunnie? So you still care about him.

 

To : Joo Hyunnie

From : Kyung Soo

Okay then, let’s meet up at their place at 10 am.

 

To : Kyung Soo

From : Joo Hyunnie

Okay, see you tomorrow :)

 

After that, she dialled Yixing’s number.

“Hi, Yixing,”

“Oh Hyun, why are you calling me?” he sounded distant.

“Uhmm, just calling to tell you that we’re going to the amusement park tomorrow,” Yixing’s eyes lighten after he heard that.

“Really?”

“Yeah, but together with Kyung Soo and Yi Fan,”

“It’s okay, I don’t mind,”

“Okay then, tomorrow I’ll come to you place with Kyung Soo at 10,”

“Okay Hyun. Uhh, by the way, thanks for going with me,” Yixing smiled as he spoke.

“No big deal. Good night, Yixing,”

“Good night too, Hyun,”

 

I hope he can accept it openly tomorrow. Mianhe, Oppa. We are just not meant for each other.

 

THE NEXT DAY-MORNING

“Noona, where are you going?” he followed Joo Hyun’s steps walking towards the dining table with his gaze. Joo Hyun was wearing a baby blue coloured dress with floral motif and her hair tied into a pony tail at the right side of her head. She was pretty enough with that simple clothing and even without make-up.

“Huh? Oh, I’m going to the amusement park with Kyung Soo, Yixing and Yi Fan after this,”

“You what?!! Why are you going there with him?”

“Relax bro. Why are you acting like a gramps? I’m just going there with him as a friend, okay?” she grabbed a French toast that her mom prepared after she sat down.

“But he didn’t think of you as just a friend, Noona,” he rose from the sofa and sat across her at the dining table.

“I’m going there to tell him about that, okay? Why do you hate him so much? It’s not that you were the one dumped by him though,” Dae Hyun rolled his eyes at Joo Hyun.

“Whatever. Make sure you tell him to stop loving you, arasseo?!” Dae Hyun pointed a finger at Joo Hyun. She chuckled at her little brother.

“Arasseo, old man. Sheeshh, you sounded like Suho so much. Don’t worry much,” Dae Hyun pouted at Joo Hyun for calling him an old man.

“Whatever, I’m leaving now, bye Dae Hyun-ah,”

“Be careful Noona,”

“Okay,”

 

When she arrived at the place where both of the boys are living, Kyung Soo was there, standing outside the gate, with his back of the body facing Joo Hyun. He waited for Joo Hyun. She tapped Kyung Soo’s right shoulder to make him realized her existence. After he looked at Joo Hyun, his eyes popped out a bit and he looked like he was spacing out.

 

Woah, she’s beautiful. This is the first time ever I’ve seen her wearing a dress. No wonder the boys can’t stop looking at her. I knew she’s pretty, but I never knew she is THIS pretty.

 

Joo Hyun snapped her fingers in front of Kyung Soo, making him startled and smiled shyly while scratching the back of his neck.

“Why are you spacing out?”

“A-Aniya. You are so pretty today. That dress suits you,” his compliment somehow made Joo Hyun blushed.

“Thank you. Uhh, let’s call them,”

“Huh? Uh Oh, okay,” he then knocked the door.

“Oh hi Kyung Soo,”

“Hi Yi Fan. So, are you guys ready?”

“Yeah, let’s go,”

“Yixing! They are here already, let’s go,” Yi Fan shouted to call Yixing.

 

Both Yixing and Yi Fan were stunned as they saw Joo Hyun. Which man wouldn’t, right?

 

Man. I should have just wears a blouse and a slack just now.

 

“H-Hyun, you are pretty today,”

“Thanks. Oh come on, let’s move. If not, there will be too many peoples there,” After that, they all went to the bus stand. They rode the bus. Yixing sat with Joo Hyun and Kyung Soo sat with Yi Fan on the bus.

 

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

Anneyeong! Heyy guys, did you noticed the Joo Hyunnie name for the text messages? That is what Kyung Soo saved Joo Hyun's name in his phone. Wuuu~ something fishy huh, Kyung Soo? ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Anyway, keep reading! Thank you :)