Chapter 42

Life is unexpected

 

STILL kYUNG SOO'S POV

 


 

“What happened what?”

“Well, you know, it is unusual for you to suddenly come to my house like this,” I took a sip of the yogurt and glanced at her.

“Ah~ nothing. Just feel like relaxing my mind after finishing my homework. Well you know, it has been really hectic these few days for us even though I don’t know how does that even happened at the first place,” we take a seat on a wooden bench at the sidewalk of the park.

“I agree with you. Suddenly the works keep on piling and I can only take a break right now. Seems like we’re done doing our works at the same time,” I grin at her where she chuckles. The wind suddenly starts blowing – not disastrous wind, just soft wind, but long enough to make us enjoy it and stop thinking about other things for a moment as it come towards us. The way her hair flew backwards with the evening-sunlight showered onto her face as she closes her eyes to feel the wind that’s blowing onto her face make her looks so DAMN perfect that I hope time would stop to let me save this flawless look of her in my mind and my heart forever.

“You never know how much pretty you are, aren’t you?” crap, why did I say that out loud?!  She instantly opens her eyes and looks right into mine.

“What did you say? Pretty?” however, I find that that confused look on her face was just TOO cute that I can barely resists myself from pinching her cheeks.

“A-Aniya. I said you’re so pretty, yet you never realized it, don’t you?” I rub the back of my neck and bit my lower lips – embarrassed of myself!

“G-Gomawo. A-Aniyaaa, I’m not really that pretty. There’re more girls that are more beautiful and stunning than me,” I could see light pink shades on her cheeks. She’s blushing!

“But you are the most beautiful girl for me,”

“Ne? What did you said just now?” luckily I just mumbled it under my breath, if not, I’m pretty sure she’ll heard that.

“Eo? N-nothing,” I break the eyes contact with her and look right in front of me – watching some couples walking arm-in-arm while laughing and some students walking, maybe going home.

“By the way, Suho’s birthday is coming soon,”

“Oh right, it is next week right?” I look at her again and she nodded.

“So, are you going to do some surprises for him?” I said while shaking the bottle containing yogurt back and forth slowly.

“Well, it is not my style to do so. I’ll just simply by him a present. Usually his parents would call us over for a small birthday party and dinner for his birthday,” I give her few small nods.

“By the way, when is your birthday? I never knew before,” she seriously never knew? D.A.E.B.A.K. wait, that's normal isn't it?

“You never knew?”

“Well, I never really care about things like this. The only birth dates that I know are my family’s, Suho’s and also Yixing’s. Uhh, maybe I know about my friends in China back there, but I can’t really remember all that already, it has been more than two years,” WOW. She doesn’t even know Se Hun’s? I thought they are close.

“Wow. That’s weird. I thought you know Se Hun’s? Well, mine is 12th of January,” she just grins.

“Yeah, I don’t even know when his birthday is, do you know when is his? But yours have passed by long ago already! Yet I never knew that,”

“His birthday is just on the same month as yours, April. Yours is 26th and his is 12th. By the way, it’s okay, because I just know yours after Suho Hyung told me too,”

“Really? Wahh~ dae~bak Song Joo Hyun. You’re close with him yet never realize his birthday is just in the same month of yours. Yahh JINJJA daebak,” she continuously clapped her hands as she talked. I could not help to not smile at her actions. She must be so shocked to even react that much. But, I notice one thing. Which is, she DO admits that she’s close with Se Hun. Lucky fella.

END OF POV

 

They spent time together at the park for almost two hours, just chatting and laughing while enjoying the warm evening. After Joo Hyun got home, she helped her mom to prepare dinner and have dinner later on.

 

Ding dong. Ding dong.

 

Dae Hyun went to open the door, to let the guest enter the house.

“Where’s Hyunnie?”

“Eo? She’s inside her room. Why?” he was dumbfounded to see Suho coming to their house even though it’s late already.

“I’m going to sleep here today. Well, tomorrow is Saturday,” he shrugged his shoulders and walked passed by Dae Hyun – looking for Joo Hyun’s mom to greet her and leaving Dae Hyun in front of the door, blinking his eyes continuously out of confusion. After he greeted Joo Hyun’s mom, he went upstairs – towards Joo Hyun’s room.

 

Knock! Knock!

 

“Come in,” Joo Hyun said without even lifting her head from her homework. Suho came in and saw Joo Hyun was immersed in her works, so he decided to disturb her. Well, obviously he will, being the kiddy gramps.

“Hyunnie!” Suho wrapped his arms around Joo Hyun’s shoulders, making the latter slightly jumps because of the sudden body contact.

“What are you doing here?” Joo Hyun turned her head to her left, making her cheek bumped to Suho’s nose while frowning. Suho tched before he made an annoyed face at Joo Hyun and released Joo Hyun from his embrace – walking towards the bed before he lied on it. Joo Hyun swiveled the chair and faced Suho.

“Yahh, I’m asking you right now. What are you doing, sulking like little kids like that?” she talked while she made her way towards the bed and sat besides Suho, who’s been lying on it.

“I don’t want to talk to you, I just want to sleep right now,” he answered half-heartedly and turned his back at Joo Hyun.

“Yaa~,” she whined while shaking Suho’s body. Seeing he did not even react to that, she gave up.

“Arasseo~ good night,” she pecked Suho’s cheek, like what she always did when Suho’s going to sleep. Just as she wants to get up from the bed, Suho grabbed her wrist, making her fell perfectly into his embrace. Suho was back-hugging her at the moment while she just let him did so even though she was deadly confused. Suho then suddenly tapped her head after he broke the hug. Joo Hyun took that chance to face Suho with wrinkles starts to form on her forehead.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing. I just feel like my baby is growing up already,” he then caressed Joo Hyun’s cheek.

“Come, let’s sleep. You can just continue doing your homework tomorrow,” she just nodded and lied down besides Suho. Suho slept while hugging Joo Hyun where she did the same too.

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm starting to make the story form different point of view, I mean, like in this chapter, Kyung Soo's POV. Next chapter will have Suho's POV, anyone wants to know what he thinks? Anyway, I really hope you guys enjoy this story. Keep loving it and not to forget, I love you guys for keep on reading this story ❤

 

Oh right! I went for an interview for medical course yesterday and thankfully it was fine. The interviewers were kinda lively so it wasn't that awkward and stuffy inside the small room. There were about 600 candidates and only around 120 will be absorb into the course. Can you imagine how high was the competition to be a medic student? And of course, the candidates were no doubt excellent in their studies. Duhh, I'm embarrassed to think that how i'm not that smart to be compare to them, even though peoples aroud me keep saying that i'm smart (-,-)

Thank you again ❤❤