Chapter 17

Life is unexpected

“What?! What did you said just now? Sehun, who’s crying?!” Suho pushed Lu Han until he fell down from the bed and quickly placed Lu Han’s laptop on his lap. He just got out from the bathroom at the moment Sehun said that Joo Hyun was crying.

“Yaa Suho! It hurts! What the hell are you doing?!” Lu Han was shocked that Suho pushed him.

“Mianhe. Geundae, what did you say just now? Joo Hyun’s crying?” Suho took a glanced at Lu Han to say sorry and turned back to Sehun. Tell me Joo Hyun is not crying.

 

Shoot. Joo Hyun will kill me tomorrow if I tell Suho Hyung.

 

Uhh, ahh---“

“Stop stuttering Sehun! Just tell me what’s going on!”

“Yeah, she cried. I saw her talking to one of the Chinese student in Mandarin and after that, she was crying. But they didn’t know I was there,” Sehun unconsciously said that because Suho shouted in frustration at him. There was silence for about one minutes that it kills Sehun. Why is being all silent right now? A few seconds ago he was mad, and now silent mode is on?

“Wait, don’t tell me it was a guy?” Suho sounded hesitant when he spat those words out. Sehun nodded.

“Is his name Yixing?” Suho almost stuttered. Don’t tell me it’s him, Sehun. Don’t.

“How did you know that, Hyung?” Sehun widen his eyes hearing what Suho said.

 

Damn it. What the hell is he doing there?!

 

Sehun, is she okay? Did he do anything towards Joo Hyun?” Suho was scared about Joo Hyun. He knew how painful it was for Joo Hyun because of Yixing..

“Relax Hyung. I think she’s okay. But, I saw some tension between them today. Joo Hyun was shouting at him when we were going to the café. But I don’t know what were they saying because it was in Mandarin. But Hyung, how did you know about Yixing?” Sehun was definitely surprised that Suho knew Yixing and he felt weird at the fact Suho was worried about Joo Hyun because of Yixing.

“Of course I knew him. But I won’t tell you how. Lu Han, take your laptop back, I want to call Joo Hyun right now,” Suho lifted Lu Han’s laptop and passed it to Lu Han. 

“Yaa Suho Hyung! Don’t! Joo Hyun will kill me tomorrow! Hyung! Hajima!” Sehun shouted as his life depends on it.

“Don’t worry Sehun. I won’t tell that it’s you. You will still be alive tomorrow. I promise,” Suho shouted back as he walked towards the study-table and his laptop.

“Hyung~ jebal~ Lu Han Hyung~ help me,” Sehun shook his laptop, hoping Lu Han would help him.

“I know nothing,” Lu Han shrugged his shoulders, refusing whatever Sehun wanted him to do.

“Eii Hyung! Aishh! I don’t know anymore! I’m off!”

“Yaa Sehunnie! Don’t turn it ---“

“off,” Lu Han sighed weakly. Aishh this kid.

 

“Yaa Suho, can’t you let it slide? Pretend like you know nothing about it, can’t you?” Lu Han shifted his gaze towards Suho.

“Are you kidding me, Lu Han?! This is a serious matter and I can’t let this one slide!” Suho glared sharply at Lu Han. Lu Han swallowed his saliva hard, seeing the tension on Suho’s face.

“A-Arasseo. Just don’t let she know that Sehun made you knew about it,”

 

pheww, I never knew Suho could become a tiger too. Scary.

 

Hyun-ah, you promised me you would tell me if there’s something wrong, right? Aishh, I should have asked her what’s wrong when I was skype-ing with her last night.

 Suho waited impatiently for Joo Hyun to answer his call (he used skype)

 

“Hyun!”

“Yes? Uhh--- what’s with all the wrinkles on your forehead?” Joo Hyun pointed her finger at Suho’s forehead.

“Why don’t you tell me?” Suho said sternly.

“Tell you what?” Don’t tell me it’s about Yixing. She said hesitantly.

“Yixing. Why didn’t you tell me he was there? You promised me, don’t you? Don’t you believe in me?” Suho tried to resist himself from shouting at Joo Hyun as he talked. He was too worried about Joo Hyun but at the same time he was mad that Joo Hyun didn't even tell him about it.

“S-Suho-ah, i-it’s not like that. I do believe in you. I-I just don’t want to make you worried over me,” Joo Hyun was worried that Suho would felt hurt because she didn’t tell Suho about that. He sighed.

“Hyun,” Suho was speechless because of Joo Hyun. Without him knowing, Lu Han was actually eavesdropping their conversation.

“M-Mianhe Suho-ah. I’m just afraid that you would come back to Korea if you knew about this,” Joo Hyun looked down after that, feeling guilty. Suho let out a sigh again.

“It’s okay Hyun-ah. Just, just don’t do this again. It hurts me. You know I would always be there for you, right?” Suho replied weakly and bit his lower lips. She nodded without looking at the screen.

“Are you okay? Did he do anything to you? You cried again, right? Why? What did he said?” Suho can’t stop himself from bombarding Joo Hyun with questions.

Since Suho already knew about it, she told everything to Suho. Every.single.thing. She doesn’t want to worry and hurt Suho anymore. Suho listened to everything without uttering any words. Lu Han was doing the same too and he make sure that both them didn’t realised his presence.

 

So, it was because of that guy Joo Hyun is being like this? Wow, it must be hurtful.

 

“Will you be okay? I don’t want you to cry anymore, Hyun-ah,” Suho looked worried.

“I’ll be fine. Don’t worry about me. I won’t let him hurt me again,” Joo Hyun flashed a smile at Suho, ensuring him everything will be fine even though she wasn’t perfectly sure about it.  

“Arasseo. Take care of yourself then. This time, make sure you tell me if something is wrong,” he said sternly while pointing a finger at Joo Hyun. She chuckled at Suho.

“I will. I promise I will,”

“Okay then. Good night, little girl. Take care,” he gave Joo Hyun a flying kiss and laughed.

“Euww, childish! Grow up, gramps. Good night to you too then. Take care and stop playing around! Send my greetings to Lu Han,” Lu Han almost fell from his bed hearing Joo Hyun mentioned his name.

 

Did she know I was eavesdropping? Please tell me she doesn’t know it. Right, gotta tell Sehun about this!

 

Both of them didn’t even realise that Lu Han was eaves dropping which Lu Han was greatly grateful.

 


Author's note

Anneyeong! Is the story still going good? I hope so :) 

Keep reading and give me some comments, okay?