Chapter 8

Life is unexpected

Author's note

I just want to say this again to you guys :) This colour indicates that the conversations are in English and this colour indicates that the conversations are in Mandarin. Black coloured are in Korean.

 


 

"Stop it Yixing. Please. I don't want to remember that, ever again. Please," Stop it, Oppa. Lastly, he said that. He said the thing that I wanted to forget the most in my life. I shut both my ears with my palms and squatted down. Really, I hate it.

"H-Hyun," he called me softly as he comes nearer to me.

"Don't. Please  Yixing, there's only one thing that I want you to do for me. Please, stop reminding me about my past in China. I hate my life there," and with that, tears start dripping down my cheeks. Damn it. I cry for him again.

"I-I'm sorry that I hurt you again. I just want to clear things between us. That's all. I don't know that I'll make you cry again. I'm sorry," Yixing squatted down in front of me and wanted to wiped off my tears, but I stood up, avoiding his fingers from my face. He stood up again after that.

"Then stop reminding me about my past if you are really sorry. Listen, I've already forgiven you long ago. But I can't say that I've forgotten about it completely. It's still keep rewinding in my mind. And it really gave a big impact in my life," I said to him while I wiped off the tears. 

"But Hyun, I still love you. And I want us to be together, again," Yixing grabbed both my hands as he talked. Still love me? Together? Again? Never Oppa.

"I'm sorry, but it won't happen. Never. If you love me, you won't do that to me at the first place," I replied back with a softer tone while pulling my hands away from his grips. I'm tired with this. Really.

"Please Yixing. You had shattered my heart once and the scars will forever be there even though it's healed already. I don't want it to break again," I pointed my fingers at my heart.

"No, I promise it won't," I shook my head at him.

"Don't promise if you are not sure, Yixing. You will only be here for two weeks though. After that, you will go back to China and I'll stay here, in Korea. It's impossible," can't you just stop Oppa? You are just trying to engrave a deeper scar in my heart if you are being like this.

"I'll stay here in Korea then. Forever. Together with you,"

"Are you crazy?! That's not the problem! The problem is that I don't want us to be together again!" I said back with a higher tone.

"I'll prove it to you soon that we can be together again. I'll make you love me again, slowly. I won't push you up," he looked so determined.

"Whatever Yixing. It won't happen," I closed my eyes while saying that.

"Just wait, Hyun. Whatever it is, I'm glad that I come to Korea and meet you here. Really," I was dumbfounded when he suddenly hugged me. I neither did pushed him nor hugged him back. The second choice would never happen though.  I just stood there, in his embrace and didn't move even for an inch. 

After about 15 seconds, he broke the hug and kissed my forehead. And this is what he said he won't push me? Hell yeah Yixing.

"Don't ever do that again! Ughh!" I pushed him away from me. He looked blankly at me for a while.

"I-I'm sorry. I guessed I was too carried off by our old habits and unconsciously did that. I'm sorry," He looked at me with guilty eyes. Right, we always did this when we were couples, years ago. 

"Whatever! Let's just get down and go to the class!" I stomped and walked ahead of him. Thanks to him, I successfully skipped my class for the first time ever. To make it worse, it's two. Thanks a lot!

Yixing just followed my steps as he will be in the same class as me and he obviously don't know which one is our class.

 

Madam Park, our literature teacher was teaching when we arrived. I told her that I was helping Yixing with a few of things, which I obviously lied about it. She then asked Yi Xing to introduce himself.

"Morning everyone. I'm Zhang Yixing and you can call me Yixing. I'll be your classmate for these two weeks together with Yi Fan. I hope we can become closer soon," he bowed after that and my classmates gave him applauds. Meanwhile me, I was just stood there besides Yixing, waiting for him to finish up his introduction .

Another thing that annoyed me so much was that he will be my table-mate. Hyori, my former table-mate was asked to sit with Dae Sung (A/N : not an artist),  Kyung Soo's table-mate as Kyung Soo also had to sit with Yi Fan. If this wasn't instructed by the principal, I would just left Yixing with Yi Fan. Gosh, please make time moves faster. I don't want to be here anymore. I want to go home. I don't want to see Yixing. After Madam Park went out, Kyung Soo suddenly came in front of me.

"Can you come outside for a while? I think you owe an explanation here," he said, with arms crossing against his chest. Uhh, he's right.

 


 

Author's note

Hello everyone! How was this chapter? I hope you are satisfied with it :) Thanks for reading! Do comment and do subscribe too x)

 

Oh by the way, did you watched running man episode 171? the one with EXO? I did, which was just now :) Oh my god, I just can't get enough of Lay Oppa's cuteness. (Jong Kook Hyung? Jong Kook Hyung?  p/s : if you know what I mean) See? Told ya he is a bias list wrecker. Gosh Oppa, why must you become so cute like this (T_T) Okay okay, I'm going overloaded here, ㅋㅋㅋ

See ya in the next chapter!

Love,

YongNa