Chapter 14

Life is unexpected

Author's note

I just want to say this again to you guys :) This colour indicates that the conversations are in English and this colour indicates that the conversations are in Mandarin. Black coloured are in Korean.

 


 

*at school-walking in the hallway*

 

Someone tapped my shoulder as I was walking.

“Anneyeong Joo Hyun!” Kyung Soo waved at me as he walked besides me.

He suddenly stopped walking and grabbed my shoulders softly.

“What happened to your eyes?” he sounded—stern.

“This? Ahh, I didn’t sleep last night,” crap, why did I told him that?

“You what?! -----” he almost shouted, making me wrapped my right palm around his mouth to stop him talking. Another Suho is born? Aigoo my life.

“Relax Kyung Soo, we’re in the hallway right now, you won’t want any attentions, right?” I pull away my palm from Kyung Soo’s mouth, afraid that peoples would think weirdly at us. Why on earth did I do that?! Pabo!

“Mianhe. But, why you didn’t slept last night? You look--- like a panda,” he pointed his finger towards my face with his eyes almost popped out. I chuckled at his reaction.

“I know, Kyung Soo. Relax, this is not a big deal. I just skipped my sleep for one night. It’s not like I haven’t sleep for a week though,” Okayyy, I’m talking wayyy to much right now. Silent mode on, Joo Hyun.

He just nodded and we kept walking side by side towards our classroom. He doesn’t asked further questions about the dark circles under my eyes which I was grateful towards him.

 

“Hyun, good morning,” Yixing gave me his sweet smile, showing his deep dimple.

When we were couples, I loved to poke my finger at his dimple that showed up as he smiles. But I’m not going to do that ever again. Past is past, and memories are just memories. I won’t fall for you again, Yixing. I won’t.

I just sat down besides him without replying his greeting. What? I’m still not in the mood to be all friendly with him. I can’t just easily become nice towards him. Not after all that he had done.

 

Our third class for that day, specifically Biology was cancelled, because our teacher was having fever. The situation in the class was chaotic! Some were dancing random dances, some singing random songs, some shouting excitedly and the list goes on. Free time for two hour including reccess! Assa! I’m going to the cafeteria and waste my time there.

“Hyun-ah!” someone slammed his palms on my table, making me slightly jumped from my chair.

“Yaa! Oh Sehun! Can’t you call my name nicely?!” There’s only Yixing, Kyung Soo, Yi Fan, Sehun and me left in the class, so I don't care to shout when I said those words at him. He just grinned innocently.

“Oh hi for you too, Yixing,” I glanced at Yixing, seeing him nodded at Sehun.

“What do you want? Move. I don’t have time to play around with you, I’m going to the cafeteria,” I said as I stood up, where Yixing stood up too.

“Oh really? Can I join you? You’re  going with the others, right?” the others, yeah, Kyung Soo, Yi Fan and Yixing.

 

Thanks for ruining my leisure time, Sehun. I was thinking of going alone just now, but now, I need to take them together with me. What the hell is wrong with Sehun? Why is he being all clingy around me right now?

Suit yourself,” with that, I walked towards the door and headed to the cafeteria. Yixing quickly followed me and walked side by side with me. Another clingy one. I don’t care about the other three, maybe they were following us from behind.

“Hyun, who is that guy?” he sounded --- weird.

“Oh Sehun, our classmate, the principal’s son, the troublemaker, one of the top three for our batch and the one that always pestered around me when he needs my help. Anything else?” I raised my right eyebrow at him as I briefly faced him before started walking again. I can’t even believe myself that I said things about Sehun with details at Yixing.   

“Don’t be too close with him, I don’t like it,” he said that sternly. Now what Yixing? Jealous? Do I care? You don’t have the right to decide what I can and what I can’t do in my life, Yixing.

“Why not? He’s our classmate, he’s my friend,” I replied back with a cold tone.

“I’m jealous,”

“Pfftt. You are not even my boyfriend, Yixing. What on earth are you saying? Jealous? Sorry, I’m not believing you,” we were still walking towards the cafeteria as we talked.

“Hyun, I’m saying the truth. I’m jealous and I don’t like you being near him. You know I still love you right? And please stop calling me Yixing, it’s not the name that you had always called me,” he grabbed my wrist, making me spun and faced him as he talked. He used a colder tone than I one that I used when he said that.

“You don’t have the right to control what I do, Yixing. So what if you still love me? I don’t. And from now on, I’ll only call you Yixing, not that name anymore,” I stared at him sharply and said those words coldly. I tried to snatch my hand away from his grip but ended up making his grip around my wrist becomes tighter.

“Hyun, why are you being like this? This is not you. You were not like this back there,” he looked at me with sad eyes.

“You asked me why?! You are the one that made me like this!” he suddenly loosen his grip and I took that chance to snatch my hand away from him. I glared at him.

“Joo Hyun, what’s wrong?” Kyung Soo rushed towards me and Yixing.

“Nothing. Kyung, I don’t feel like going to the café anymore. You just go there with the others, okay?”

“Why? What’s wrong? Are you okay? Need me to accompany you?” he looked damn worried.

“No, I’m okay. I just need some fresh air. Sorry and thanks for your concern,” I give a slight smile at him and glanced at Yixing who has been hanging his head low since Kyung Soo came towards us. I looked at Sehun who was leaning on the wall with arms crossed against his chest before flashing a weak smile at Yi Fan. Did they heard the arguments that I had with Yixing just now? I hope not. Thank God it was in Mandarin.

 

 


Author's Note

Anneyeong! Pheww, got the chance to update today :) by the way, did you guys enjoy reading this fan fic? I've got no ideas about how good or how bad this story is because I've got no feedback from you guys. But I'll keep doing the best x)

Do comment please >,<