Chapter 24

Life is unexpected

AUTHOR'S NOTE

this colour indicates the conversations are in Mandarin while this colour indicates the conversations are in English. Black coloured are in Korean.

 


 

“Thanks. Oh come on, let’s move. If not, there will be too many peoples there,” After that, they all went to the bus stand. They rode the bus. Yixing sat with Joo Hyun and Kyung Soo sat with Yi Fan on the bus.

 

“So, welcome to both of you! Enjoy the games here all your heart out or you’ll regret it later when you return back to China,” Joo Hyun said cheerfully while spreading her arms wide to the sides of her body. She actually missed hanging out too that it make her all bubbly even though her initial intention wasn’t to enjoy being in the amusement park but to settle down things between her and Yixing. But heyy, who could resists the fun and joys, right?

They strolled around the park to have a better a view of it while grabbing some ice creams and cotton candies. Kyung Soo and Joo Hyun take turns to explain some things about the park, like how many games are there and blablabla. All the four of them enjoyed their free time and stop worrying about other things.

 

It would be good if I could see this side of you at school every day, Joo Hyun.

 

“Guys! Let’s ride roller coaster!” Yixing pointed his finger at the railroad system with those steep drops and sharp curves in front of them excitedly. All of them nodded in agreement. But then, someone grabbed Joo Hyun’s wrist, making her stop advancing towards the roller coaster.

“Why?”

“Are you going to ride that with this?” Kyung Soo pointed his fingers at the roller coaster for ‘that’ and Joo Hyun’s dress for ‘this’. Joo Hyun slapped her forehead in return.

“Ah I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me, Kyung. If not, no one knows what would happen after this,”

 

Joo Hyun called me Kyung? Why does it feels extremely nice hearing her called me that?

 

“You are welcome,” Kyung Soo gave a smile at Joo Hyun.

“Yixing, I want to buy a legging from that shop. Wait here,”  Yixing nodded. Joo Hyun rushed towards the shop and quickly bought a legging and wore it at the fitting room. Weirdly, there’s nothing bizarre or weird seeing her wearing a dress with legging because it looks like she wore a flowing blouse and a legging instead. After she had done, she went towards the guys.

“Sorry for being late. Let’s go,” they just smiled in return.

 

How come she is pretty in everything that she wears?

 

“Hyun, sit with me?” Yixing turned his body to face Joo Hyun as he talked. Joo Hyun nodded at him in return which it made Yixing smiled. Yixing and Joo Hyun got the front seat while Yi Fan and Kyung Soo sat at the second row seat. The ride starts off slowly until it reached the peak where it suddenly accelerate when it moves down the steep drop, making Joo Hyun screamed loudly while shutting both her eyes closed. On the other hand, the other three screamed in joy with their hands up in the air.

Joo Hyun can’t help but to feel dizzy after the ride was over.  She holds onto Yixing’s arm for support to get up from her seat. Kyung Soo rushed towards Joo Hyun after seeing her in that state.

“Hyun, gwenchanha?” worries were written all over his face as he approached Joo Hyun. She waved her right hand in front of her for a few times.

“Gwenchanha. I haven’t ride that for a long time that my body was shocked, I think. I’m okay now,” she gave a slight smile before she pulls off her grip on Yixing’s arm.

“Hyun, are you okay? Want to take a break for a while?”

“I’m okay, don’t worry. Let’s go, we have much more games to enjoy for today,” Yixing nodded and smiled at Joo Hyun.

After that, they went for a tilt-a-whirl followed by the chairswing and the swinging inverter ship. The thrill rides never fail to make all the four of them to scream in excitement, and yeah, screams of fear for Joo Hyun was included too. They enjoyed some of the water rides too. Tired of the rides, they took a rest at the café inside the park. Both Joo Hyun and Yixing ordered apple juice, Yi Fan ordered Mocha latte and Kyung Soo ordered carrot juice. They also ordered some crepes and vanilla flavoured muffins to fill up their empty stomach after playing for almost five hours.

“I never thought I would enjoy much fun today, thanks for bringing me here, Joo Hyun, Kyung Soo,” Yi Fan said after taking a sip of his Mocha latte.

“It’s a pleasure. Actually, this is all thanks to Yixing, because he told me yesterday that he wants to come here,” Joo Hyun said back to Yi Fan. They chatted about random things and laughed together for quite a few time that they doesn’t realize the sun is going to set soon.

“Guys, let’s ride the Ferris wheel for our last ride today? The orange-reddish coloured sky is beautiful too,” Joo Hyun said and the others nodded.

Yixing chatted with Kyung Soo, leaving Joo Hyun with Yi Fan at the back, following them.

“Yi Fan, can I ask for your help?”

“Hmm? What?”

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

Pheww! updated! //wiping off invisible sweat from my forehead//

I just got back from the Ladies Night programme held by my college. You know what was the theme for today? MIRACLE OF ROSES.

lol, why am I seeing more things related to EXO nowadays? Even the main programme, called MEMORI, have this sentence ( i forgot what is it actually called, mianhe T^T) "WE ARE FROM ONE" i thought it was "WE ARE ONE" when i firsr saw that, lol XD

 

Anyway, don't forget to subscribe and comment!