Chapter 21

Life is unexpected

AUTHOR'S NOTE

this colour to indicate the conversations are in Mandarin. Black coloured are in Korean.

 


 

All of them ate without uttering any words, as they travelled into their own minds.

 

“Whoaa! Why on earth is she eating with him?” Sehun talked to himself as he entered the café. Yeah, Lu Han already told Sehun about Joo Hyun and Yixing. Lu Han also told him that they were shouting at each other that day because of him. Sehun feels like laughing after he heard that. Pfftt, jealous of me? Ha.Ha.Ha. damn funny, Yixing.

Sehun wanted to join them, but his body did the opposite. He ended up eating with Suho’s friends (which is also his), and watched them from far.

 

‘Sehun, if you go there, you will end up making a scene rise again and you will be killed by Suho.’

What? I just want to know more about what’s going on between them.

‘In your dream. They will obviously speak in Mandarin, pabo.’

Okay, you got a point there.

Sehun spoke to himself mentally while he ate his crepes.

 

 

-AFTER SCHOOL ENDED-

 

Joo Hyun walked towards her locker to grab her things before headed home. Yeahh! Weekend! Two days without homework, without classes and without Yixing!

Someone tapped Joo Hyun’s shoulder, making her spun to look for that person.

“Do you have any activities to do this weekend?”

“No, why?” oh silly my mouth.

“Can we go to the amusement park together? Please?”

“Why would I go there with you? No, I refuse,” Joo Hyun slammed the door of her locker and walked away.

“Oh please, Hyun. This may be the first and the last time I’m spending my weekend in Korea. Can’t you do that favour?” Yixing quickly followed Joo Hyun and walked side by side with Joo Hyun while looking at her as he talked.

“No. Just go there with Kyung Soo, I’m not going,”

“We are just going there together this once,”

“No, I don’t want to go there,” with you.

 

“Hyun,” Yixing stopped walking and grabbed Joo Hyun’s wrist to stop her from walking too.

“Do you really need to go this far? Can’t you do that favour for me as a friend? Why are you avoiding me so much? You really hate me, right? I can’t stand watching you acting all harsh like this, this is not you. I’m sorry for making you like this. Pease Hyun, stop hurting yourself by acting like this, it hurts me more,” tears formed in Yixing eyes, making Joo Hyun gasped. Good thing the hallway was empty.

Even though she is still mad at Yixing, Joo Hyun felt the urge to hug Yixing and calmed him down. She had never even once saw Yixing in this state that it made her felt guilty to act harsh towards him. But her body won’t let her hug Yixing, making her bit her lower lip. Oppa, you--- *sigh*

“I’m sorry Yixing. It is not that I hate you, I know that I can’t do so. But every time I see you, I am reminded of that day. It is too painful. I hope to be friends with you again, but not this fast. I need time and space too. Can you understand that?” Joo Hyun slowly removed his wrist from Yixing’s grip before she look at Yixing.

Yixing lowered his head after he heard what Joo Hyun said.

 

Why must the price of breaking our relationships become this high? I miss your smiles, your laughs, your cute actions and everything that you did to me before this, Hyun. That is why I can’t accept more of this cold attitude of yours.

 

“That’s why I want to go there with you. We could at least try to become closer to each other,” Yixing said, almost whispering. Joo Hyun sighed weakly.

They stayed in the hallway for almost fifteen, and without uttering any words. Joo Hyun made a move first. She walked while spacing out while Yixing followed her from behind.

 

“Hyun,” he grabbed Joo Hyun’s wrist again after they exited the school, when they were walking down the street.

“I’m sorry for being unreasonable towards you. I should understand that the one that is experiencing more pain and hurt is you. Sorry for only thinking about my feelings. I just--- I just can’t stand the fact that you are miles away from me, even though you are just in front of me. I really regretted what I had done to you three years ago. You don’t know how much I’ve been trying to find and to contact you, Hyun. I was afraid that I can’t meet you anymore and afraid that you will hate me forever,” tears rolled down his cheeks will he spat those words, making Joo Hyun unconsciously hugged his neck.

 

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi readers! So yeah, I managed to post up this chapter x) keep reading till the end, okay?

Do comment and do subcribe :) it makes my day XD