Chapter 27

Life is unexpected

“Take care too, and see you at school. Good night, Joo Hyun,”

“Good night too,” Kyung Soo waited until Joo Hyun entered her house before he headed towards his house.

 

After having her dinner, Joo Hyun headed to her bedroom and her laptop. Since she already promised Suho that she will tells everything about Yixing, she wanted to tell him what happened at the amusement park. Suho just listened to what Joo Hyun said without uttering any words.

“I guess you have already forgiven him completely, Hyunnie,” Suho said after Joo Hyun was done talking. She nodded in exchange.

“Don’t worry. You guys will be okay soon. By the way, I’m glad that you can forgive him already. I guess, this meeting with him in Korea is a good thing, right?” Suho leaned forward towards his laptop and buried his chin on his palms.

“Hmm, yeah. Anyway, I miss you soooooo much, Joonnie!”

“I’ll forgive you this once for calling me Joonnie because I miss you too, Hyunnie,” he said almost strictly while pointing his index finger at Joo Hyun, making Joo Hyun laughed.

 

 “What day will you return to Korea?”

“Sunday. Why?”

“I think they will return to China on the same day too. So, I’ll wait for you at the airport that day,”

“Really? You’ll come? Seriously?” Suho’s eyes widen in excitement, making Joo Hyun rolled her eyes.

“Stop acting childish, gramps. Well, I’m not sure yet. If the day is different, I won’t come to meet you at the airport. Let's just meet when you get home,”

“Yaa~ You said that you missed me, right? This is not fair~ I don’t care, you have to come. If not! I won’t talk to you anymore. Never. Ever. Forever,” Joo Hyun scoffed in disbelief at Suho’s reaction.

“How come you are even older than me? Gosh, you’re childish!”

“Lalalalalala~” Suho shut both his ears with his palms, refusing to hear whatever Joo Hyun said.

“Stop singing! It’s going to rain soon if you keep singing!”

“Yaa! My voice is awesome! Don’t compare me with the frogs calling the rain!” Suho pulled back his hands from his ears and slammed the table (not to hard).

“Yeah yeah. Whatever you say, Suho,” Joo Hyun said while rolling her eyes again.

“O-yeahh! I win! So, you have to pick me up at the airport, arasseo?!”

“A.ra.sseo.” she said the syllables one by one. Suho grinned happily at Joo Hyun.

“Okay okay, this conversation ends here. I want to sleep,”

“Already? It’s only 1 a.m.”

“Don’t compare me with your habit of being an owl!” what Joo Hyun said made Suho laughed.

“Okay then, good night sweety. Dreams of me, you’ll have wonderful dream,”

“Bad night and bad dreams for you. And if I dreams of you , I’ll get nightmares for sure,”

“Heyy, how could you wish me that? That’s cruel. Gosh, it hurts me,” Suho brought his palms at his chest, acting like he was hurt.

“Stop acting. I won’t fall for that,”

“Ahhh enough of this! I won’t sleep if I keep on listening to your actions and craps. Enough, you go to sleep too! And send my greetings to Xiao Lu,” Suho chuckled at what Joo Hyun said.

“Okay, lil girl. Bye bye~”

“Good night, Suho-ah. Bye bye~” After she turned off her laptop, she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and to wash her face before she changed her clothes and went to sleep.

 

-THE EIGHTH DAY YIXING AND YI FAN AT KOREA (MONDAY)-

-IN JOO HYUN’S CLASSROOM, MORNING-

 

Yixing didn’t say anything as he sat at his seat besides Joo Hyun and he just played with his phone. He didn’t even take a glance at Joo Hyun. As much as he wants to do so, he can’t because he knows no matter what else he did for Joo Hyun, she won’t be his girlfriend anymore. Saying things like ‘you could forget that feeling’ or ‘you’ll find someone better’ is easy, but to make it even possible is another thing. It’s not like it would only take a few minutes to move on, some would even take their whole life time to do so. For his case, Yixing doesn’t know how long would it take to do so. He had been waiting for Joo Hyun since the last two years but then finally, he still got rejected by Joo Hyun.

Seeing the cold reaction from Yixing, Joo Hyun bit her lips and tried to focus on her Biology book even though her mind was actually focused on Yixing.

 

‘Why are you even being like this? Why are you even MORE worried about him? You should be glad because Yixing isn’t pestering around you anymore, right?’

Yes I should. But, I just want to become friends again with him. That’s all.

‘You can’t expect him to become all friendly with you after you dumped him.’

I know, okay? I know. I knew well how it felt to be dumped.

‘You are not falling for him again, are you?’

Are you kidding me? No, I’m not! I’m just worried for him!

‘Yeah yeah.’

 

“Okay guys, get your books on the table now and stop talking,” Miss Kim, their Biology teacher snapped the thoughts in Joo Hyun’s mind.

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Hi guys! I'm updating today because today is my birthday! (31 december)

Okay okay, I know I was born too late than others :P Anyway, enjoy the update!

Do leave some comments!