Chapter 49

Life is unexpected

Still Yixing's POV.

 


 

“Let’s go,” I give a small smile at Hyunnie before we continued walking towards the bus stop. We took the bus to go to that place. I was actually nervous thinking that I really brought her there and afraid to know how would she react if I do that.

 

Tettt. I pressed the stop button when we were near to our destination. I mumbled ‘let’s get out’ to Hyunnie and took her by locking hands with her and went out of the bus. I lead her the way until we stood in front of a building. Gulp. I looked up at the building for a second before continued walking to enter it but Joo Hyun wasn’t following my lead, making my step to come to a halt.

 

“W-Why are we here? W-What are going to do here?” the confused and afraid look on her face was expected. Of course, this is somewhere bizarre for her and I’m sure it was her first time coming to that kind of place. I sighed before I walked back towards her.

“Hyunnie, you believe me right?” she hesitated before nodding her head. “Trust me and just follow,” I continued walking while dragging Hyunnie behind me. We climbed the stairs that lead us to the second floor. Room 4B. Arrived in front of the room, I turned back to look at Hyunnie and went behind her before I slowly pushed her forward by placing my hands on her waist. I sneaked out my right hand from her waist and placed in onto the door knob before I finally opened the door.

After both of us had entered the room, I closed the door behind me – leaving Hyunnie and me alone inside that room. I can just scratch the back of my neck when Hyunnie turned her body to face me.

 

“What do you want to do with me here? And since when do you know about this kind of place?” she turned away from me and walked around the room – leaving me in front of the door, not sure what to say.

“Remember I--,”

 

 

Knock! Knock!

 

Ugh, what a GOOD TIMING. Who the hell is knocking the door right now?

 

I rolled my eyes before I opened the door.

“WHAT?!” I was annoyed, no doubt.

“Heheh, sorry. Oh hi, Joo Hyun,” the guy in front of me rise up his right hand to his shoulder level and greeted Hyunnie.

 

“Yi Fan!” Hyunnie ran, yes, ran to the door to greet Yi Fan and to my despair, she walked passed me and jumped into Yi Fan’s arms. Good timing, Yi Fan.

“Oh my God! How are you doing?” I could sense excites in her voice as she released Yi Fan from her embrace.

“Great as always,” he smirked at her and she just chuckled. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

 

“What do you want?”

“Oh right, I’m coming to send this. I forgot to bring that before,” I took it from Yi Fan and pursed my lips into a thin line. Ugh, forgetful Yi Fan.

“Right, thank you. Anything else?” I asked sarcastically.

“Uh-- no. But at least let me spend some time with--,” I sent him a death glare. “Okay fine, I’m off,” he raised both his hands, giving up.

 

“Sorry Joo Hyun, guess someone wants to spend his time alone with you,” he shrugged both his shoulders and took a glance at me. “I hope you’ll have a great time with him tonight,” he winked and tapped Hyunnie’s shoulder.

“Stop talking rubbish!” Yi Fan laughed at my reaction.

“I’m off first. Hope to see you again next time. Good luck,” he smiled again at Hyunnie.

“Alright, I hope for the same too,” she waved at Yi Fan before she went away from the door and I went to lock the door before following her.

 

“So… what should we do now?” I took Hyun by the wrist and lead her towards a three-seated couch in the corner of the room and made her sat before I did the same.

 

 

“How do you know about this place? You haven’t answered me yet,” I grinned awkwardly and scratched the back of my neck.

“I guess you didn’t notice it when I told you before. Of course you wouldn’t, I told about it when you were focused on your dad’s matter,” she frowned and tilted her head.

“I took music classes and it is almost a month already. And here--,” I stood up and faced her. “Is where I always practice. I dance too and Yi Fan is taking the same course too. We always practice together and-- yes, I was on the phone with Yi Fan just now,” I grinned at her.

“Are you serious? Oh my God, Yixing, that’s cool! I’m sorry for not noticing about it when you told me before,” she stood up and guessed what? She hugged me. Yes. She did hug me and I hugged her back. Her reactions were better than I thought it would be. She then pulled off from the hug.

 

“So, I think I guessed it right,” I frowned, hearing that.

“Hm? Guess what?”

“That,” she jerked her chin towards the direction behind me. “Is it your guitar?”

“Ah, this? Yes, it’s mine. Dad bought it for me when I started taking these classes. He said I need to keep practicing because he thinks I got the talent,” I grinned awkwardly. Why wouldn’t I? It feels like I’m boasting about myself.

“Really? That’s nice,” she then walked passed me and took the guitar before she gave it to me, making me frowned out of confusion.

 

“You bring me here to show me your talent right?” it was true indeed, I brought her there to sing a few songs for her, but having her saying that to me was making it awkward.

 

This is supposed to be a surprise for her, not her making me surprised. Mentally slap face.

 

“Y-Yeah,” I took the guitar from her hands and she continued walking passed me before she sat on the couch again. I took a deep breath and made my way towards her.

 

I was nervous, DEADLY nervous. I don’t know why. Maybe the fact that I’m playing guitar for other person for the first time and to add on, I was going to play it to Joo Hyun made me nervous. I took the guitar out from the guitar-bag // I don’t know what is it called T.T anyone mind to tell me? //and placed it on my lap before tuning it. She was watching me with sparkled eyes.

 

“My dearest Joo Hyun, I’ll dedicate this song for you,” I bowed my head as she slightly screamed while clapping her hands.

 

“Wait for a second,” huh? She took out her smartphone and tapped the screen few times before she stayed focussed at me again.

“What are you doing?” I asked suspiciously at her.

“Nothing,” she grinned. “Come on, continue,” I took a deep breath and start playing the guitar with soft melody before I sang,

 

hao xiang, shen me dou bu dong de hai zi yi yang, chun zhen

chong sheng, na ge mei li de shun jian

Pure, like the innocence of a child who doesn’t know better 
Born in this beautiful moment

 

shuang yan, bi shang you zheng kai hai pa zhe yi qie zhi shi meng

liu lian, wo jiu zhen cheng zhan zai ni mian qian, ke wang de dao ni shi xian

Eyes, closing and opening again, afraid this is only a dream
Not wanting to let go, I stand before you honestly, wishing for your attention

 

 zhi shi xiang he ni yi qi zou, liang ge ren yong tong yang de bu diao xie zou, yi ci jiu zu gou

 I only want to be with you, our footsteps in harmony, just once is enough

dang wo cheng zuo zhe feng zai ni de shi jie xiang luo yeah

As I ride the wind I descend upon your world yeah

 

bai se de feng zai ni shen bian huan rao zhe

ni wen wo lai zi na li, xiao zhe hui da shi mi mi

The white wind surrounding only you
You ask where I come from, I say “it’s a secret” with a smile

 

zhi yao shi ni he wo yi qi zou xia qu

As long as you’re with me

 

 tian tang zai sui shi he sui di

Heaven is anytime, anywhere

 

Yeah dui wo lai shuo ni bi tian shi hai can lan yao yan

ru guo, you shui dui ni bu yi, wo yi ding bu yun xu

Yeah to me you’re more illuminating than an angel
If anyone wills any ill towards you, I won’t let it happen

 

fang fu, di yi qi jin ru yi dian yuan de tan te bu an, rang wo

mei tian zhi shi wang zhe ni, xin li yi zhi xiang zhe ni

Nervous as if I’m stepping into Eden for the first time
I want to look at you every day, think of you everyday

 

suo sui de chen ai he sha li, wo bu hui rang na xie shang hai kao jin ni

yong yuan shou hu ni, I’m eternally in love

The endless sand and dust, I won’t let any of it hurt you or near you
Guarding you forever, I’m eternally in love

 

wei ni dang xia kuang feng shen wei ni de shou hu zhe

Blocking the gusts for you I am your guardian

 

yong yuan you wo jiu suan shi jie dou leng mo

You’ll always have me even if the whole world turns cold

 

 mei ci ni tong ku wei qu, wei ni hui ba lei ca qu

Anytime you are hurt or sad, I will wipe away those tears

 

ru guo shi ni he wo, bu guan zai na li

 tian tang shi sui shi he sui di

As long as you’re with me, no matter where
Heaven is anytime, anywhere

 

ai shang le ni de wo, zai ye mei you di fang ke hui tou

chi bang yi jing bu zai yong you, yong heng de sheng ming bei duo zou, oh no

When I fell in love, there’s no turning back
My wings were lost, my eternal life stripped away, oh no

 

ke wo yi ran gan jue xing fu wei yi de li you

yin wei wo de yong heng xian zai jiu shi ni, eternally in love

But my one and only reason for my happiness
Right now my eternity is you, eternally in love

 

dang wo cheng zuo zhe feng zai ni de shi jie jiang luo yeah

As I ride the wind I descend upon your world, yeah

 

bai se de feng zai ni shen bian huan rao zhe, oh you

The white wind surrounding only you oh you

 

ni wen wo lai zi na li xiao zhe hui da shi mi mi

You ask where I come from I say it’s a secret with a smile

 

zhi yao shi ni he wo, yi qi zou xia qu

tian tang zai sui shi he sui di

As long as you’re with me
Heaven can be anytime, anywhere

 

I was actually trying to tell her how I still love her, more than I do before this. I want to be by her side again. I looked up from my guitar and looked into Hyunnie’s eyes after I done singing the song entitled Angel. I gave her a slight smile.

“Oh gosh, Yixing, that’s wonderful. Your voice is really great. Thank you for the awesome song, Yixing,”

“I’m glad you like it. But actually, I wanna play another song to you,” she was shocked to hear that, maybe it was unexpected.

“Really? Oh my god,” she squealed and I hadn’t see that side of her for a long time already.

“Allow me, my lady,” I bowed once again before starting, making her chuckled.

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

If anyone is wondering about the song, yes, it is EXO-M Angel ^^ I think it just suits the 'mood' between them. Anyone wants to guess what is the second song? No? Okay.

 

Please dears, don't be a silent reader T^T