Chapter 33

Life is unexpected

“Oh Hyung,” Suho returned the smile from Kyung Soo with a smile too. He then sat down in front of Joo Hyun.

“Hyung, how was your trip to Japan?”

“What trip?? I keep being dragged to go to somewhere with the principal and other peoples that I don’t know. I thought it’s going to be fun, but it’s tiring,” Suho gave an I-don’t-want-to-talk-about-it look, making both Kyung Soo and Joo Hyun laughed.

“Why are you laughing??? I’m saying the truth, okay?” Suho whined at their reaction.

“Arasseo Suho-ah, arasseo. But still, you got to visit many places in Japan because of that, right?”

“Are you kidding me?! I can’t even enjoy it! I told you before, right Hyunnie?” Suho frowned at Joo Hyun.

“Ara, I’m just asking you on behalf of Kyung Soo,”

“I see. Geundae Hyung, I don’t think there were many activities held for them here, right Hyun?” Kyung Soo shifted his gaze from Suho to Joo Hyun, where Joo Hyun nodded.

“Jinjja?? This is not fair!”

“Yaa! Why are you whining like little kids? You are already 19 this year. It’s embarrassing!” Joo Hyun whispered while blocking the eyes contact with other students using her left palm. But then, she rested her body on the chair again.

“Stop thinking about it already, you still got many things to be thought of. You still need to think about your university applications, the becoming examination and many more, arasseo?” Joo Hyun stood up followed by Kyung Soo and Suho.

“Arasseo~ By the way Hyunnie, are you busy this night? Come to my house and let’s chat,”

“I can’t for tonight, sorry Suho-ah. Let’s have a long chat this weekend, I’ll sleep over at your house, okay?”

“Okay then, it’s better like that. Don’t break your promise! I’ve got a witness here,” Suho made his eyes smaller while pointing his fingers at Joo Hyun. Joo Hyun slapped Suho’s fingers and rolled her eyes.

“I got it. Kyung Soo, let’s leave this gramps and let’s go to our class,” Joo Hyun grabbed Kyung Soo’s wrist and walked away.

“Yaa! Aren’t you being too cruel towards me right now?” Suho slightly shouted at both of them in the hallway.

“Mianhe Hyung! Let’s meet again soon!” Kyung Soo looked back at Suho while being dragged by Joo Hyun to talk to him.

 

“Uh--- H-Hyun,” Kyung Soo shifted his gaze towards his hand that was held by Joo Hyun.

“Oh m-mianhe,” Joo Hyun quickly pulled off her hand, and avoided looking at Kyung Soo – blushed.

“I-It’s okay,” they entered the classroom and moved towards their own seat.

“Hyun!” just as Joo Hyun wanted to sit down, someone jumped to her side and wrapped her shoulders using his arm.

“YAA Oh Se Hun! What are you doing?! You ruined my hair!”  Joo Hyun shouted, even though it was not too loud, it’s enough to make peoples being 2 metres away from her able to hear that.

“Heheh, mianhe,” Sehun rubbed the back of his neck.

“Hyunnie, can I borrow your Biology homework?” Joo Hyun rolled her eyes before she sat down and got her Biology book on her desk harshly.

“I really don’t understand you. It’s not like you are dumb or what, why are you always borrowing others homework? Didn’t your dad ever get mad at you?” Joo Hyun crossed her arm and looked at Se Hun – frowning.

“Yaa, how could you say something like that? Well, I just feel lazy to do all that and no, my dad never got angry at me,” Se Hun smiled innocently before he walked away, making Joo Hyun rolled her eyes again.

 

Ughhh, that girly-aegyo-childish-lazy guy! How I wish I could have his genetically genius brain. Seriously Oh Se Hun, you are lucky that you are a genius.

 

“Okay guys, remember, your examination will be in two weeks from now. So please, do the past years questions and don’t forget to do your revision, understand?” Sir Kim, their Chemistry teacher reminded them, making the students sighed and growled in frustration. Well, who loves examinations, right?

“So then, class dismiss,” Sir Kim gave a slight smile before he walked out of the classroom. Joo Hyun followed and walked towards her locker.

“Oh man, not again,” that was the first words slipped out from as she opened her locker before she sighed.

 

Don’t these useless guys ever get sick from sending all these craps? Are you that smart to spend your time writing these letters rather than studying? Sheesh.

 

Joo Hyun rolled her eyes before she picked the letters harshly yet lazily and threw them into the nearest dustbin. She walked back towards her locker and took some of her things and locked it again.

“OMO!” she slightly shouted as she held her chest - shocked by the sudden appearance in front of her.

“Are you that shocked? Mianhe,”

“What the hell are you doing Se Hun? Get out of my way,” she pushed Se Hun to the right and walked away.

“Yaa, why did you push me?” Se Hun jogged towards Joo Hyun.

“Blame yourself for coming at me like that. Why are you following me?!”

“Can’t you talk sweetly at me like other girls? Duhh, I can’t understand how you could resist from looking at my handsome face,” Joo Hyun slapped Se Hun’s shoulder hard, making him hissed in pain.

“Are you crazy? Why on earth would I do that? And you are not even that handsome, you know? So stop bragging about yourself. I’m not interested,”

“Yaa~ you are really cold-hearted. Is this what a friend should say?”

“Of course. That’s the use of a friend, to mock you when you are bragging about yourself,”

“Heol~ unbelievable Song Joo Hyun,” Se Hun shook his head a few times with his mouth hanged ajar.

“Anyway, why are you following me until here? Aren’t you going home with the principal today?” both them are at the front gate already. Joo Hyun waited for Suho to walk home together.

“Oh right! I forgot about that! Yaa, let’s study together for this examination. And let’s drag Kyung Soo with us too,” Joo Hyun frowned at Se Hun before she placed the back of her right palm on Se Hun’s forehead.

“Yaa! What are you doing?” Se Hun fished away Joo Hyun’s hand quickly.

“Yaa Oh Se Hun, are you having fever?”

“Ahh wae?? Why are you asking me that suddenly?”

“Ani, because as long as I remembered, you had never even once talked about studying together for this past two years at me. Are you sure you are okay? Or did you bang your head somewhere?” Joo Hyun crossed her arms and continuously frowned at him.

“Yaa yaa yaa. Aren’t you being too cruel right now? Am I that bad?”

“Yep, you are. Geundae, why are you suddenly saying about studying together? Don’t you always score in your examinations even without studying?”

“Ani, I skipped too much class that I’ve become a bit confused about what we are studying,” Se Hun scratched his head.

“Serves you right! Who told you too skipped the lessons?” Joo Hyun stuck her tongue out.

“Hyun~ help me~ my Dad gonna scold me if I don’t score like always in my examination,” Se Hun clasped his hands together, close to his chest while he pleaded Joo Hyun.

“Se Hunnie, what are you doing?” 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ollaa~ Well, since my hands are itching to update, so, here it is! I'm not really that free though, but heyy, it's tempting. What can I do, right?

So guys, kindly throw off your thoughts about this story :)

Anyway, thanks for keeping up with me! Saranghae yeoreobun ❤