Chapter 12

Life is unexpected

-STILL FLASHBACK-

 

"S-Suho-ah. Y-You're not g-going to avoid me right? You'll n-never d-dump me right? You will never going to s-stop talking to me right?" I was sobbing and crying as I talked to Suho.

Afraid. Yes, I was really afraid that he would say yes.

"What?!! No! I'll never do something as stupid as that! Hyun-ah, what happened? Stop crying please. Don't make me worry like this." I felt like a big rock had been thrown away from my head after hearing Suho said that. I was heavenly glad. But then, I couldn't talk more and keep on crying while holding my phone close to my right ear. Suho kept on being silent, giving me time to calm myself I think.

I ended up with just crying and without telling any single thing when the call ended. I was really tired and my energy had drown up because of crying too much. When I went home, my mom saw my terrible face. She asked me what happened and I ran towards her, hugging her tightly and cried all my heart out. Omma kept patting my head and my back. After I was able to calm myself, I told her about Yixing.

Yes, my whole family had known Yixing, and so do Suho. I was hurt deeply. The hurt and pain were beyond words. I skipped my meals for that day and locked myself up in my bedroom. I was crying all night long. This is too much. I really can't handle this huge amount of hurt. It keeps on stabbing my heart. It hurts me Appa, it hurts me Oppa. Why both of you are doing this to me? 

The next morning I woke up, I was having a high fever. My head was throbbing with pain. It felt like someone was punching and stabbing my head hard over and over again. As I was fighting with the pain, I saw someone opened the door and entered my room. I saw Suho and he looked panicked. Good, I am now seeing things? Am I dying? It would be the best then.

"H-Hyun?" I am hearing things too? 

"Omo Hyun-ah! You are burning!" He sounded shocked as he placed his palm on my forehead. So, I'm not seeing and hearing things? Suho is really here? I wanted to speak, but my voice was not coming out.

He then got up from my side, trying to head outside maybe. But I quickly grabbed his right arm. He looked back at me. I shook my head hard for a few times while crying. Don't leave me here. Don't leave me alone, Suho-ah.

"Hyun, I just want to get water and wet towel for you," no, I don't care about this fever! Just don't leave me too. Please.  I shook my head again. Tears were flowing out from my eyes more and more.

"Arasseo Hyun, I'll stay here with you. Don't cry, baby," when he sat down on my bed, I quickly get up and hugged him. Tightly. He hugged me back, patting my head and the back of my body. 

"Shhh. Stop crying, I'm here. I'm here. I'm not going to leave you, never," he kept saying that until I fell asleep in his embrace.

When I woke up, I was already lying on my bed with a wet towel on my forehead and a blanket covering my body up to my chest. Suho was sitting on a chair besides me. I thought it was a dream. I tried to get up from my lying position and Suho quickly help me.

"Hyun-ah, eat first okay? Auntie said that you haven't eat anything since yesterday. Please?" He said softly while caressed my cheek. I nodded weakly at Suho as I still felt dizzy. He fed me the porridge, but I just ate not even half of it. After that, he gave me medicine.

"Go take a bath first. You will feel better then. Listen to me, okay?" I nodded. He then helped me to get up from my bed. He went outside when I was taking a bath. After I've finished, he came into my room again.

That day, he just sat there besides me while holding my hand, not leaving me at all. Don't ever leave me Suho-ah. I'll kill myself if you really do. That night, I asked Suho to sleep besides me and he agreed. I was too paranoid back then. Yes, I was afraid that Suho wouldn't be there anymore when I woke up if Suho slept somewhre else. Who woludn't feel the same after experiencing those things right?

 

The next day, my fever had gone down. We went for a walk around my neighbourhood.

"I believe that Omma already told you everything right? Including Yixing," I looked up at the sky while talking. Even by mentioning his name, my heart aches a lot. 

"Yeah, she did,"

We sat down on the same bench that I sat down when I called him the other day.

"Suho-ah, why must this happened to me?" my tears slipped down again without a warning. He wiped that and hugged me.

"Stop crying Hyun-ah. You've been crying a lot already," I closed my eyes.

"It hurts so much Suho-ah. It hurts," I grabbed the back of his shirt and crumpled it in my fists.

"I know Hyun. I know. Please don't cry anymore Hyun. They don't deserve your tears. They are blind to not realise that you are important to them. I'm here for you, so please don't cry anymore," I just hugged him and cried again. His words really soothe me.

I don't even know how much did I already cried in those few days. Suho had even flew to China from Korea just because he wanted to be there for me, to comfort me. Where else could I find someone like him? Do people like him still even exist in this world?

 

*at home, at the living room-evening*  

"Hyun-ah," 

"Ne, Omma. Waeyo?"

"I think, it's better to just end this marriage," my mom bit her lower lip. Stopping herself from crying, maybe.

 


 

Author's note

Anneyeong! heee, told ya this flashback is going to be a long one x) do wait for my next update! bye!