Chapter 48

Life is unexpected

Since this whole chapter will be Yixing's POV, I don't think I need to change the text colour into this colour for Mandarin, but insteadthis colour will means the word is in Korea. Okay?

I'm sorry if this is confusing you T.T

 


 

YIXING’S POV

 

I warmly smiled at the sight of Hyun waving her hand at me as I stepped my feet into the coffee shop.

“So, shall we?” I held out my right hand and she chuckled before she took it while nodding her head. We walked hand in hand out of the coffee shop. It feels so good walking hand in hand like this with you once again, Hyunnie.

“How did it go just now?” she slightly smiled without even looking back at me and kept walking before she answered me.

“It went better than I thought it would be,” she took a quick glance at me. “I think it went well because we all want to end the misunderstanding,” she stopped walking, making me to stop too.

“Thank you, Yixing. If it wasn’t for you, I’m sure I won’t really be at ease as much as I do right now,” I smiled and softly patted her head.

“It’s nothing, Hyunnie. You know I always want the best for you,” I winked, making her chuckled. “So for now, let’s go somewhere nice and refreshing,"

 

 

Somewhere nice and refreshing. Yep, the shopping mall. Heyy, why not? Isn’t shopping mall a paradise for every girl? Oh right, take Hyunnie out of the list, she’s never fond of shopping. But I’m planning on buying her a dress or maybe a blouse, that’s why I brought her to the shopping mall.

 

“Here is nice and refreshing?” she chuckled. “Oh Yixing, your weird choice of choosing place to hang out is still in you, I guess,” I can just grinned as a reply. What else can I say? It’s true.

“So… what are we going to do here?” she looked around before she locked eyes with me again.

“Firstly-- let’s find something to eat,” I placed my right hand on top of my stomach – patting it. “I’m starving,” she laughed at what I did. Oh how I miss your laugh, Hyunnie. We made our way towards the food courts at the ground floor and bought foods for our lunch.

There were no specific things on what we talked while we ate. We just randomly talked about her classmates, some weird and funny things that happened in hers and my school and some other things.

 

 

“Next?” we had done eating and were strolling inside the mall as she asked me. We were holding hands too, and I’m just beyond happy to do this with her again, even though I know, this is wrong. No matter what I do for her, I know she won’t be mine anymore. But at least, let me enjoy this. Just for today.

“Let’s just walk around,” I shrugged my shoulders and we continue walking – letting the sounds of peoples around us talking accompanied us. I was looking for a clothes shop actually. I should at least buy her a present for coming to see me here, shouldn’t I?

My eyes got glued at a-- boutique, I would say. Oh well, I really don’t care about girls’ stuffs and even when Hyunnie was my girlfriend back there, we never really date at a shopping mall, I told you, she’s not a fan of those kind of things.

 

 

“Hyunnie, let’s enter that boutique,” I dragged Hyunnie and she just followed my lead. I gave a curt nod to the employee that greeted us.

Oppa, what are we doing here?” I could tell she’s standing on the tip of her toes as she leaned closer to my right ear and whispered. Of course, she’s slightly shorter than me.

“We’re here to buy you clothes,” I whispered back and backed off as I gave her a wink.

“But why? I won’t need it,” she talked in a soft tone as if she’s whispering while I continue dragging her behind me with my right hand and my eyes busy looking through the clothes. I guessed she stopped whining because I pay no attention to it.

 

Little black dress? Ughh, no way. To revealing. Minidress? No way too. Strapless dress is an absolutely no too.

 

What? I don’t like people staring at Hyunnie. Even without revealing clothes, guys were staring at her like hungry wolves. She’s a beauty, no doubt, and I AM protective towards her.

 

Huh?

 

“Hyunnie, go and try this,” I picked out a dress and gave it to Hyunnie. She made puppy eyes to say no, and I had always fall for that little trick. Not this time. “I insist,” I went behind her and slowly pushed her towards the fitting room to change her clothes.

 

 

Five minutes passed until I heard the clicking sound of the door being unlock from the inside, making me to turn my head towards the direction where the sound came from. I laughed, seeing how Hyunnie took a peek through the small opening of the door – hesitating to walk out.

 

“Come on, let me see,”

“Yixing, are you sure about this?” she still talked to me while peeking. I chuckled before I made my way towards the fitting room and placed my hand on the door – ready to open it.

“Of course, come, let me see,” she just hung her head low when I opened the door wide and took her by the wrist out of the room. And of course, the dress fits her perfectly.

 

 

                                                                                   

 

Did I tell you she looked damn hot in red coloured outfit? No? Oh now you know. She’s hot.

 

“It fits you perfectly, Hyunnie,” I turned her around twice to have a better look of her in that dress. She just bit her lower lip with light pink shades forming on her cheeks. Blushing, of course, expected from Song Joo Hyun.

 

“Miss, I’ll take this one,” I turned my head away from Hyunnie for a second to tell the employee that I’ll be buying that dress. When I turned my head at Hyunnie again, she was looking at me with confused look.

“Yes, we’ll have a date with you wearing that for today,” I know she’ll protest. “Nope, you’re going out with me today, so we’ll do my way,” she pouted, hearing that. After I pay off the dress, we went out of the boutique hand in hand again and my other hand was holding a paper bag containing Hyunnie’s clothes that she wore earlier.

 

 

I took her to an ice-cream kiosk to buy us ice creams. I bought vanilla flavoured with chocolate chips ice cream – her favourite for her and bought Mocha flavoured ice cream for myself.

 

Sigh. Hyunnie, how am I going to let you go when I keep seeing your happy face like this? I know it is my fault too, for wanting you to be happy, especially when you’re by my side. This is wrong. I know. Can’t I just love you for the rest of my life even though I know you won’t be mine?

 

 

“Oppa!”

“Huh?” when I realized it, Hyun already stood in front of me with her left hand was still locked with my right hand and she actually tapped my chest with her right palm to make me stop dozing off.

“What were you thinking so intensely?” she blinked her eyes a few times and I just replied with a small smile.

“Nothing. What did you tell me just now?” she knitted her eyebrows together but went beside me after that and we continued walking. I heard she mumbled ‘You’re weird’ but make no notice of it.

“I said, what are we going to do after this?” I took a glance at her.

“Since we have already had our lunch, bought you a dress and ate ice cream, I want to take you somewhere. But--,” I stopped walking and faced her. She looked up to lock eyes with me.

“Can I send you back to the hotel room at night?” she jerked her eyebrows and frown.

 

“I guess I can. After all, I’m going out with you, not any strangers,” she answered after a few minutes. I breathed out a relieved sigh.

“Thank God. I thought you were going to say no just now,” she grinned.

“Wait, I need to make a phone call,” seeing her nodded, I took my smart phone from the pocket of my trousers and dialled a number.

 

 

“Hello? How was it?”

“You can come here now. There’s no one already,”

“Really? Great, I’ll be there in 30 minutes,” I end the call and-- smirked? I think I did that too.

“Let’s go,” I give a small smile at Hyunnie before we continued walking towards the bus stop. We took the bus to go to that place. I was actually nervous thinking that I really brought her there and afraid to know how would she react if I do that.

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

OMG Yixing. WHERE ARE YOU BRINGING JOO HYUN TO? 

 

Thanks for reading guys! Do leave some comments!