Chapter 1

Life is unexpected

"The last one to arrive the school is a fool!" Song Joo Hyun shouted while running, after smacking Kim Joon Myeon's aka Suho's head. "Yaa Song Joo Hyun! This is not fair! I'm still tying my shoelaces here!" Suho shouted back while tying his shoelaces.

"Suho pabo! Suho pabo!" Joo Hyun shouted while running and jumping, laughing hard at Suho. "Neon jinjja!" Suho shouted back. After seeing Suho had done tying his ahoelaces, Joo Hyun quickly speed up towards the school and even though she is a girl, she sure runs like a guy.

 

*in front of the school gate*

 

"You are too slow Joonnie-ah! Palli iriwa~ I'm hungry now! Let's eat!" Joo Hyun shouted at Suho while waving her hands like crazy in the air, asking Suho to run even faster.

"Don't Joonnie me! I'm not even a girl! Ughhh!" Suho rolled his eyes in front of Joo Hyun, irritated with the nickname that Joo Hyun had called him ever since their childhood time. Of course he would feel irritated, that name sounded like a girl.

She chuckled at Suho's action. "Omo~ someone is mad at me right now~" Suho stared hard at Joo Hyun again.

"Arasseo Suho-ah. Mianhe, ne? Let's go to the cafe, I'll treat you this time!" She said, placing her right arm on Suho's shoulder while doing an aegyo besides him.

Suho smiles again after that and nodded at Joo Hyun. Joo Hyun knew that Suho can't resists her aegyo even though she did it a hundred times in a day.

 

Both of the sit down in a corner, near the window that displays the beautiful morning scenery to them. Both of them had always love that spot because they could see the lake and the greenery scene which somehow give a feeling of calmness to them.

"H-Hyun," Joo Hyun stopped gazing the outer world and looked at Suho-frowning, because Suho stuttered calling her name.

"Wae?"

"Uhh, I-I'm going to Japan in three days," she swallowed her saliva hard. It feels like the time around her even stopped after Suho said that.

"I-Is that permanently?" Suho could heard that Joo Hyun's voice trembled.

"No, no! Of course not! I'm just going there for two weeks, for the students exchange programme. The principal had chosen me and Luhan." Joo Hyun released a deep breath after hearing Suho said that it is not permanently.

"Yaa! Don't scares me like that! I thought you are going to leave me again!" she pouted at Suho.

"Ahh~ mianhe Hyun-ah. I didn't thought of scaring you too," Suho said, landing his right palm on top of Joo Hyun's left hand while rubbing it.

 

"Then why did you stuttered? It is only for two weeks though," she said, munching her garlic bread again.

"Yaa~! I'm worried for you of course!" Suho slapped Joo Hyun's hand that was previously rubbed by him.

"Ouchh! That hurts, Suho-ah!" Joo Hyun instinctly rubbed her left hand that was slapped by Suho.

"Serve you right! *sticking out his tongue at Joo Hyun* Ani, jinjjareul. What if those girls hurt you? I can't protect you that time," Suho looked down after that.

 

Then it strucked Joo Hyun, yeah, Suho is one of the famous guys in their school and because Joo Hyun is too close with Suho, lots of his so-called-fans threaten her or even went to the extend of hurting her. But since Suho is always there, it is hard for them to do so.

"Yaa! Do you think I'm that weak? You yourself knew that I have black belt in Tae-Kwan-Do, right? I just don't want to use it against those stupid girls that are crazy over you. My skills are much more valuable than to be used on them," She said, flipping her hair.

Suho's jaws dropped after that. "It is unbelievable that I am worried over someone who is so full of herself," Suho said while rolling his eyes after he was able to return to his normal state because of a 'big' shock from Joo Hyun.

 

Joo Hyun laughed hard at Suho. "No, really. I'll be okay. It's not that they will kill me though," Joo Hyun said, rolling her eyes.

 

*both of them are now walking towards their classrooms*

 

Suho slapped Joo Hyun's forehead. "Don't say things like that! Even though you are just kidding! I don't like it!" Suho said sternly while rubbing the spot that he slapped just now.

"I'll think of ways to solve this problem, so don't you worry and think too much about it, arasseo?

"You are the one who think and worried too much though, Suho-ah," Joo Hyun said back to Suho.

"Whatever~ let's get home together, okay?" Joon Hyun slightly nodded at Suho.

They seperated their ways because both of them were in different classes.

 

Oh right. Suho is actually one year older than Joo Hyun but Joo Hyun never called Suho, 'Oppa'. Suho had always wanted her to call him 'Oppa'. but Joo Hyun will then stopped talking with him until the next day. And it always ended like that, So he gave up. He had better not hears Joo Hyun called him 'Oppa' than having her stop talking to him for a day. Well, which brother would like the idea of stop talking to his closest sister, right?

 

*in Joo Hyun's class*

 

"Hyun-ah!" Sehun jumped towards Joo Hyun and placed his right arm on her shoulder.

 

 

Anneyeong readers! Here's the first chapter! Is it good or bad? Do tell your opinions about it :)

Don't forget to subscribe too, ne?