That boy is MINE!

We fell in love in little words and steps

 



[looks like that v neck wasnt the least y thing in your wardrobe gikwang...keke]


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihEZAGL35Vk   

PLAY IT, YOU WONT REGRET IT


 

Jessica’s POV

‘Have you seen the new guy?’ Hyoyeon whispers to me. I shake my head and someone tugs my elbow. My eyes immediately lock on one person.  A guy unfamiliar with everyone, walks down quietly. He wears a tight v neck with a jock jacket, his jeans are loose and you can see the tip of his boxers. He struts down so casually, his shiny black natural hair glows in the light. With no emotion, he sways past the crowds, crowds of girls fainting and guys glaring. They whisper and stop, they stare, they think. ‘Who…is that?’ I whisper to myself. With the crowds already silent, his walk spreads through the path, and like he’s in slow motion, this boy looks like a god. I fix my eyes on him clearly and something isn’t right, I’ve seen this face before. I don’t care what, or where. I’ve set my eyes on a new target. ‘That boy is mine’ I say staring at him silently, while the gaggle of girls behind me sigh and grunt in frustration.

Ji eun’s POV

I’m just fixed on him, just like everyone else here. That guy is SMOKING HOT, I think I’ve seen him before, or maybe not…As soon he disappears from the scene, people turn to each other, they chat, they blush, they spazz, they giggle. ‘Was that….’ I whisper to myself. My girlfriends turn to me and everyone is listening. ‘No…’ someone else says confused. ‘Gikwang?!’ I ask myself loudly, the hall becomes loud and chatty, full of rumors and lies. ‘ITS HIS TWIN FROM AMERICA’ ‘HE GOT PLASTIC SURGERY’ ‘IT’S THE EXCHANGE STUDENT’

Things were cleared up quick enough, and there was only one answer to it. ‘Gikwang just got a makeover’ Jessica said crossing her arms suspiciously. We all knew what would happen next, she’s going to grasp him. ‘I still can’t believe…’ I said to myself. Gikwang? Was that really Gikwang?

 

Gikwang’s POV

As I walk down the corridors, I notice something different. I don’t get shoved into a wall, not once. I don’t get a dirty or filthy look, not a single one. Those are all replaced by pretty girls greeting ‘Hey gikwang’ they giggle and walk past, are there two gikwangs in this school? Am I being mistaken? For the first time, I walk through a school where the attention is on me, only me. ‘Sup Gikwang’ a guy I’ve never seen or spoken to in my life slaps my back playfully. ‘What the…’ I whisper to myself, caressing my back. ‘Gikwang?’ A girl’s voice asks behind me. I turn expecting  Miu, but I knew her voice wasn’t that high pitched. I face my head towards a large group of girls who wink and blow me kisses. I stare at them, confused out of my brains.

‘Well…you look different’ Jessica speaks seductively. It scares me, and I don’t like it. I kind of wish I was ugly again. ‘T-thanks’ I say nervously as she takes steps towards me. She keeps going, she follows me, until I reach a hard wall I run into, slamming my back. ‘You look so...y’ She says and she lifts her hand, I flinch and try to sink out of her view, but she locks me. The hand sets on my chests and traces circles on my thin shirt. This is making me so uncomfortable, I want it to stop now. ‘It looks like every girl wants you Gikwang, and every guy wants to be you’ she says. ‘Do you wanna…hang out sometime?’ She asks and gives me the tiest, filthiest look. ‘No thankyou’ I say managing to take her hand and pull it off me. ‘Excuse me?’ she huffs with the girls behind her. ‘I said, no thankyou’ I snap at her, but kindly.

‘So I’m attractive now, and you all like me?’ I whisper to myself, walking away from those girls. i shake my head in disgust as I continue to walk down to the class, hoping I won’t get anymore looks or girls suddenly calling me ‘OPPA!’ I thought it would be nice, to get this attention. But it wasn’t, I preferred who I was earlier. I wanted my glasses back, my curly messy hair, my stupid uniform, my bushy eyebrows. This isn’t me.

 

OH.MY.GOD. The reactions?

Ji eun

Doojoon

Jessica

ALL THE GIRLS






Miu's reaction

AHAH! you guys will have to wait for miu's reaction ;) what did you think of this chapter?