White day tomorrow

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

Miu’s POV

I can’t believe I’m doing this. I told Gikwang I quickly needed the bathroom, but I actually went to the shop next to school. I went and bought chocolates, white chocolates. I bought a little pink note too. As secretely as possible, I wrapped it myself and took out my pen. What do I write? Just remember miu, this is all just to lift his confidence a little, it’s all just to make him happy, it’s NOT because you want to send one, it is not because you like him. Because I don’t. I swear.

I bite on the pen, chewing the sides nervously…in the cubicle I hear a bang on my door. ‘what’s taking so long?’ a girl asks. I panic and write the first thing that comes to my head

‘You’re cute, I like you’ it says

I wrap it back up and shove it in my pocket. I get another sea of glares coming out of the cubicle, no one sees but I slip it into his locker, he’ll find it in the morning. I make my way towards the ice cream stall to find him sitting on the same bench. He holds two ice creams and he’s looking down. WHY are you always looking down? I decide to stay back and watch him for a bit because, I like to. He looks so shy from this distance, waiting for me. There’s a subconscious smile on his face. I  come out and walk towards him.

‘Here’s yours’ he says handing it to me. I stick my tongue out at him and hold my hand out to seize my ice cream when ‘Tha-‘ my hand was on his. I didn’t know what to do. Oh god. Do I pull away? Is this weird? Am I creeping him out? I look up at him and he’s looking at me, and then at his hand, and back at me.

I quickly pull my hand away taking the ice cream with me. Awkwardly we both look into opposite directions sitting on the bench. Why did that feel like it meant something? ‘Gikwang I er-‘ I say and just as I start to talk, he was about to aswell. We look at each other for a moment and he…he’s blushing. Gikwang looks, embarassed.  ‘Thanks’ I say forgetting I was meant to be mean. ‘F-for…’ he starts, confused. For what again? OH right. ‘For the ice cream’ I snap. He nods.

Miu’s POV

I was back home. The project was finished so I decided to flip up my laptop again. Guess who comes up on HelloMe.com?

Anon: Miu~

MiuMiu: I said I wasn’t talk to you anymore

Anon: No you never

MiuMiu: Well I’m saying it now

Anon: Please don’t ignore me

MiuMiu: Why

Anon: I like talking to you

MiuMiu: so why don’t you talk to me at school

Anon: I have my reasons

MiuMiu: because talking to me would make you seem uncool right?

Anon: No…

MiuMiu: Oh just go away

Anon: did you know tomorrow is white day?

I remembered putting the chocolate in gikwang’s locker, hoping he’d like it. I cupped my hands under my chin and thought about how happy he would look when he opened them. I’d definitely try to get into school early to see his reaction. I bet he’ll smile…no maybe he’ll blush, he looks sweet when he does that. MIU WHAT, UGH JUST SHUT UP BRAIN.

Anon: Miu?

MiuMiu: WHAT

I replied angrily, the chat sounds were distracting my thoughts. OKAY so I did think Gikwang was cute, I’ll admit that, But I only got him those because I felt sorry for him…right?

Anon: are you getting anyone chocolates?

MiuMiu: CHYEAH like I’d tell you. You’d probably tell Ji eun and I’d get humiliated

Anon: I would never do such a thing

MiuMiu: prove. It.

Anon: How can I? All I can say Is that I’m not mean. I wouldn’t do that

MiuMiu: Still

Anon: so you did get someone chocolates?

MiuMiu: No

Anon: Okay

MiuMiu: what about you then, I’m guessing you’ll be showered in gifts.

Anon: why would you think that

MiuMiu: Well, you won’t even look at me in public so you must have a reputation. A good one you want to maintain, that must make you popular and desireable towards the nicknamed as ‘Girls’ in this school. Am I right?

Anon: That’s a really clever point but, I’m not exactly…the most popular guy around

Wait. My thoughts came to a stop and I ceased on the typing. Not the most popular guy around? I only had one person in my head, and regarding to how this anon was talking…it could be him.

‘Gikwang?’ I whisper to myself. Somehow I felt relived. I was…happy that it was him.

MiuMiu: I know who you are

 

Gikwang’s POV

I started to panic. Poop. She’s going to get so angry at me…She can’t know it’s me right? I guess the last part gave it away…oh no, now she’s going to hate me and call me a stalker. I should have just never bothered her on anonymous.

I start to type ‘I’m sorry this was wrong, I should have just-‘ but I stop when this comes up on my screen

MiuMiu: :)

A smiley. She’s not angry.

MiuMiu: Don’t say a thing

I gulp and push my keyboard forward. I’m not saying anything.

MiuMiu: I know exactly who you are. But I won’t say it, and neither will you. When I walk into school tomorrow nothing changes and don’t you DARE mention this. Alright?

Anon: Understood

MiuMiu has logged off.

I smile to myself. She never says bye. Does she really know it’s me? In any case…I guess I can just act how I always did. I push my laptop away and head to bed. White day tomorrow, oh I just can’t wait. (sarcasm)

 

HELLO MY READERS~~~ wow i wrote a lot huh :) i love this new story, I NEED TO UPDATE MY OTHER ONE! Im afraid i'll be going to england for a weekend~~~ so i wrote a lot for you while im gone. CHU ~ <3