You make me smile..

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMSVPxJmBJU&feature=related

listen to it while you read!!

Gikwang’s POV

I watch Miu run away into her house as the door slams so hard it creates an echo in a simple street. There are still a million moments where I don’t understand her. She always leaves me confused, but there’s something about it that I like. I like that it’s hard to figure her out, that I have no idea what she’s thinking of and that she’s hard to read. I still don’t know how and what exactly was happening  before we got so close… I don’t know why, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. About the almost kiss. What if nature wouldn’t have happened, and Miu and I would have really kissed. Her lips would have touched mine. I squirmed and quivered at the thought of it, before realising I was in a busy street. I straightened my clothes and walked down to my house, I didn’t live too far in the end.

As soon as I entered, no one was home. I put my things down and went to take a hot shower. I liked it because It was a time when I could think properly and relax myself. I stepped out and slipped on a long sleeved white shirt, and shook my hair up. I slumped onto my bed and crossed my arms over my body, resting  my head on my hand. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and went back to that moment, the moment where I could see every detail of her face. Her brown hair was out of her eyes, she wore no make up but had long eyelashes that casted shadows down her cheeks. They were slightly pink, maybe naturally, but I really hoped they were because I was so close. What if Miu really did like me? What if I wasn’t a coward and I could bring myself to tell her how I feel? It has been a long time since I had a crush on a girl. The last time was Ji eun, which was years ago.

Miu’s different. She’s rude and selfish on the outside, but I know exactly what she’s like on the outside. She likes my company too, and she doesn’t  need anyone else, she even said it herself. I smiled lightly and retraced my thoughts, closer, closer. Her breath, I could feel it now, my eyes were almost shut…and

I opened my eyes to find myself pouting and pursing my lips, alone, in my room. I stopped straight away but still wondered, what would have happened if we really did. I bet I’d be happy, If I was brave enough I would take her hand and confess on the spot. That’s quite cheesy right? I guess I should stop watching over the drama’s my mum watches. I rolled onto my back and comfortably lay on my bed, setting one hand on my heart, I felt it beat fast. ‘Aaah, it’s because you’re on my mind’ I say to myself, smiling in joy. ‘Park Miu’ I mutter.

‘I like you, Park Miu’ 

 

pretty please leave me a sweeeet comment and i will dedicate a gif to you :3 but you have to put your name in the comment please :D