You, just you, Park Miu.

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BKHHwZbMZs

Gikwang’s POV

 

You’ve got that smile, that only heaven can make. I pray every day, that you’ll keep that smile. You have those cheeks, those dimples with a rosy pink touch, that instantly bring joy to my heart. Everytime I see your face, or catch a single glimpse of you, my heart, it skips a beat. One day, when you won’t be here, is one day I’ll remember forever, it’ll be the most boring and useless day, because you weren’t in it. You have those eyes, those large blue pupils and long eyelashes, casting eyelashes down your perfect complexion. That perfect brown hair, milky tea brown, cut on your eyebrows as a fringe, that sweeps so swiftly when you strut down that hallway. Everyday I think of you. Even when you’re standing right next to me, I’m always wondering what’s on your mind, and what you’re up to next. I still remember everything, everything you tell me. You’re so fragile and somehow, I love that I’m the only who knows that about you. I love being the only person who was really able to know you, that I can properly say I know you, park Miu.

Not a trace of you escapes me, all the way down with my hands in my pockets and my head in the clouds. For  second, closing my eyes, a hand travels up to my face and lightly touches the lips you’ve previously kissed. I smile knowing, it’s true. Miu was here. ‘Right here’ I whisper to myself. I dab them and memories come straight back to me, drawing closer and closer, a heart so fast, so out of control it could have stopped any minute. I smile but my mind takes me over, and I can almost see you again, closer to me. Your eyes are closed and I can tell you’re waiting for it too, just a little bit closer, and like an eclipse

Our lips touched.

They collided and it was the most unique sensation, tingles run down my knees, my feet, my torso, my head, I only realized then, how much you mean to me, and how many more times I want to experience a beautiful moment, like that one was. It’s time to snap out of it, and walk back home. With a red tint on my cheeks and a smile on my mouth, I look up at the sky.

I’ve fallen for you so hard, without even realizing it. I’m so in love with you and you’re the only thing on my mind, night and day. I’d hate to think I would never be the only person you let inside of you, It’s so selfish of me but I like having you to myself, I don’t want you to open up. Especially not to someone else. To Yoon Doo Joon. I grin to myself, I know I won’t. I’m never letting the only important thing in my life slip away from me.

You are my dream. Not only my best friend, but the only person who ever gave me a chance. The only person who got to know me, Lee Gikwang, when no one else did. The only person, that contradicted the ones that told you not to know me, not to talk to me, to look at me. The ones that told you to do the opposite. I can’t stand thinking I could lose someone who did so much for me, someone who…is so perfect in everyway. I love you.

 

aw <3 gikwang is so happy and cute. So the previous chapter was the kiss! I was really surprised because  you guys didnt comment or spazz as much as i thought :o oh wel! maybe you were expecting it keke. enjoy this chapter <3