I like you

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

Miu’s POV

We’d hardly slept and it was getting light already. I guess you could say things were, well, EXTREMELY awkward after the incident before the branch behind us broke. I didn’t know what I was doing. He was getting so close…but the weird thing was, that I was moving closer too. I can’t help but think that…if it wasn’t for that branch, Gikwang and I would have…kissed.

A kiss. It would have been a simple, pure, kiss. I thought about it for a few seconds, more like letting my mind wander through it. Would his lips be soft? Would his skin smell nice? Would we pull away quickly? Would it give me butterflies in my stomach and that tingly feeling in your feet that travels up your body? Would it really? I felt nervous and anxious thinking about it. It could never happen. We’re…just friends, but I couldn’t stop thinking of Gikwang as something more, than just my friend. Does he like me? He was blushing, and he was moving to me too. I don’t know what it was, the fact that we were close to begin with, or the fact that he told me ‘I care about you’ I remembered his smile and his cheekbones, his brown eyes hiding behind large glasses covering his face. I wondered what he’d look like without them now. I really questioned my sanity when I realised I wasn’t thinking anything negative about him. That’s  bad, because I’m still meant to him on purpose. What am I going to do after this? He’ll think I like him…which I do. CRAP, what am I going to say? I’ll have to explain to him that he just had something in his eye, ahhhh what am I saying he’ll never believe that. Maybe he will, he’s kind of an idiot, and very naïve too. It was always so cute when I fooled him for the simplest things, I chuckled slightly at the thought of it. Wait, miu, STOP!

He was behind me packing the last of the things, the things I didn’t help him pack with. Maybe he’ll get the hint, maybe he won’t. It wasn’t that he was ignoring me, but it seemed that after that, he was really keeping his distance. Well GOOD, because I am too Gikwang. Ugh, annoying little brat with adorable eye smile and curly brown hair, and huge glasses and lips that kind of suit him and unable to deny they must be pretty amazing to kiss despite the fact that I have never been kissed and OKAY SHUT UP BRAIN.

‘Ready to go?’ he asks behind me. I slowly turn to him holding the oversized backpack on both sides with his hands. He looks like such a dork, it’s so cute. ‘I always was’ I say getting up arrogantly and shaking leafs off my lap. ‘You’re slow’ I say giving him a smug look, but all he does is look down. Except this time…he looks…offended. I suddenly felt guilty, but, I CAN’T apologize! That’ll just ruin the whole plan. ‘Let’s go then’ I say crossing my arms and heading down the woods. I walk but hear no one behind me, I turn suddenly and snap my head to Gikwang, who remains a few metres away standing there with his bagpack. I look at him for a few seconds. ‘Are you coming?’ I ask angrily across the woods. I snap back to my position and keep walking. I eventually hear his footsteps behind me, drag on. ‘Miu’ He stops me, I turn fiercly.

‘WHAT?!’ I shout, as it echoes down the forest. He slightly flinches and his glasses fall down his face, it was funny but I wasn’t going to laugh. ‘Y-you’re going down the wrong direction’ he says looking down at his feet. I suddenly feel like a complete idiot, humiliated I start to blush. ‘Oh…right’ I say quietly walking up him as we start going down the right way. After a very silent and short walk, we find the edge of my road. ‘Umm…okay so I’ll see you at school then’ I say grabbing  my bag and already jogging away down the pavement, when I hear. ‘W-wait!’ before turning to him. I clamp my eyes hard and let out a silent sigh in frustration, please don’t mention the almost kiss…please don’t say a word. I slowly turn my head to him and he’s just there, frozen with  his hand up. He notices me looking at it and shyly puts it down. ‘What?’ I say quietly, gritting my teeth, trying not to explode. I don’t know why I’m angry, but I have a feeling it’s because the feeling I have when I’m around him…confuses me

‘I…Thanks, i-it was…’ he stutters on his words and looks at me with his mouth half open, man he looks dumb, but so adorable. I tilt my head forward expecting an answer back. ‘I enjoyed your company’ he says happy with himself, smiling widely. ‘Y-yeah c-cool me too’ I say quickly turning around and as fast as possible rushing to the door and slamming it closed. I . could not. Watch. Him smile like that. I had go get out of there as soon as possible. I sigh heavily and feel my body fall to the ground against the door. I put my hands on my eyes for a second, I let out a tiny smile I couldn’t help.

 

QSFKJAHKAHDFVKJSDHF WHAT DO YOU THINK ? you want them to get together? yes? or no? another male in the story? yes? No? OPINIONS!