GIKWANG DONT GO!

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

Miu’s POV

I guess you would have thought there couldn’t be any more hiding places for me in this school, but oh you were wrong. I have NOT been stalking Gikwang. I just don’t want him to think I’m obsessed with him if I follow him around, I just have to be in the same area as him if someone is going to attack him..y-yknow? Anyways. I was just in the library while he was sitting on a desk there, NO I wasn’t watching him, I was reading. And he just happened to not know I was there too. I hear a gaggle of girls enter, Gikwang turns around and goes back to his work. What is he working on if the project is finished?

Ji eun’s POV

‘You have to do it, he’s been in love with you since like forever’ Jessica says pushing me into the library. ‘Okay whatever, who isn’t’ I say flipping my hair. I mean, who can blame Gikwang? He’s known me since we were children and I know he still likes me. Jessica wants me to seduce him so that that stupid Miu girl will have NO ONE on her side at all. It kind of because I don’t wanna go out with him, but I guess we can get rid of her quicker like this. ‘Look just go out with him until she leaves the school, then you can go back to hating on him after you dump him, okay?’ Jessica pushes me in there, and I go up to him. ‘Kwang’ I hiss. He turns his head at me, and stares for a few seconds. Probably enjoying the view, he turns around and looks behind him a couple of times, as if unsure I was talking to him. ‘Meet me outside’ I bitterly tell him, then remind myself I’m meant to be nice, so I give him my best smile.

Miu’s POV

I admit it is a bit weird of me to stand behind them, but It’s a good thing I came. Now I can jump her at the perfect moment while she attacks Gikwang. She better not. ‘meet me outside’ she says bluntly in a rude tone, and then…she smiles like nothing happened. What the hell? She walks out quietly and gives him a last look before exiting the room. She…she…oh she did NOT just wink, that . Gikwang looks down and has a frown upon his face. He’s just as confused as me, when he pulls his chair back and…HE GETS UP? NO GIKWANG WHERE ARE YOU GOING DON’T GO! But he starts walking and…what else, I take the other door and stand behind the notice board where she stands there, flipping and curling her hair with a finger, flirtaciously waiting for him.

What are these hoes up to now? I swear if she lays one hand on him I’ll slap her. I..I’m only this angry because he’s my friend and I have to protect him…b-because he’s so weak he can’t even help himself, that’s the only reason. Because Gikwang is…nothing other than my friend. He steps out and pushes his glasses up. I’m still behind the board and very discretely hidden, while they stand by the lockers, a few metres off the library. So she winks at him AGAIN and walks up to his feet. Ji eun stretches her long fingers around her hair and pushes it to one side. She curls a strand with her hand and batts her long eyelashes, while Gikwang just stands there staring at her, most likely wondering what the hell is going on…she opens her stupid mouth to speak..

 

OH NO WHATS JI EUN GONNA SAY TO GIKWANG...WILL HE FALL FOR HER!? WILL IT TEST THEIR FRIENDSHIP? omg lol I seriously sound like a narrator in a movie........WE'LL SEE!

 

  I love you readers <3 and thankyou so much for your comments! all you of, you don't know how much I appreciate it <3 KEEP DOING IT ~ hehe love you chuuuu ~