Yah...

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

Miu’s POV

So days were passing, and as I got closer to Gikwang, girls still looked at me like this.

And looked at Gikwang like this.

Everyday Doojoon seemed to annoy me more, and ever since I’d noticed a bruise on Gikwang’s jaw, I haven’t taken my eyes off that bastard. ‘So that bruise on your face’ I said casually as we worked. Gikwang began to get stutter and started somewhat sweating lightly ‘T-that, oh…y-you see that’s because-‘

‘Because of Doojoon’ I said calmy, Doojoon was behind us, and I knew he heard. I could see him in the corner of my eye hanging his head in shame. He better, dickface. I could also tell he was burning Gikwang with a glare, probably trying to telepathically tell him NOT to tell me. Does he really think I’m that dumb? I won’t get Gikwang into more trouble anyway, I’ll get him out of it AND up Doojoon. ‘Don’t you dare lie to me Lee Gikwang, I know it was him. Just say nothing’ I said and shut my book loudly. He obeyed me and gulped, looking straight down at his books. The bell rings and the iest girl, who hadn’t approached me in a while, suddenly does. ‘Oppa, do you want to come sit with us today?’ She ELBOWS me, and looks straight to Gikwang. He turns around once, thinking she was talking to Doojoon. ‘Oppa? Who’s your oppa huh? WHO?’ I said in her face. She smirks and crosses her arms. ‘Oh, so you like Gikwang oppa?’ She snorts into a laughter and the gaggle of girls behind her copy her.

(thats meant to be ji eun)

I start to blush and cover my face with a hand ‘A-aniyo’ I speak. Gikwang stands frozen behind me, like a statue. ‘He deserves, a bit better than you’ Ji eun says eyeing me up and down. ‘Oh, someone who’s made his life yell for years, someone like you, you mean?’ I said, she coughs offended and blows a KISS to Gikwang. My freaking Gikwang. ‘If you change your mind, we’re over there’ Ji eun says. Gikwang walks up and stands in front of me. ‘I won’t. I’ll sit with Miu’ He says, so politely, and so…unconfidently but yet, standing up for himself. It made me smile. She smiles uncomfortably and walks off. ‘You didn’t have t-‘ I started to say annoyed at him. ‘But I wanted to’ he says smiling. I look down and we walk up to the cantine. ‘Gikwang, can I talk to you for a moment?’ a voice says behind us, I turn and before Gikwang can say I word. I’m in rage.

‘YOU, BASTARD IDIOTIC MORON BULLY !’ I yelled out, the entire school went silent. ‘YOU THINK I’LL LEAVE YOU ALONE WITH HIM FOR EVEN A SECOND? SO YOU CAN KILL HIM?’ I scream. Doojoon goes silent and takes a step forward, he’s acknowledged that I CLEARLY know, and that I’m angry. With all my fury in me I start to slap Doojoon all around his body, it’s harmless but at least I know I’m hurting him in little ways, I just couldn’t think ‘YOU- BASTARD- STUPID –UGLY- OBNOCSCIOUS- IDIOT’ I say between words while he yelps ‘AAH MIU STOP IT HURTS’

 

I finish off my pushing him to the ground, he BETTER not approach us again. On the way home, Gikwang went his separate way and I went mine. Everyday, by night I turned into a  stalker. I know it was weird of me, but I went to the studio, and I hid behind the small changing room where I could just sit there and watch him dance for hours. It made me feel so alive, so fresh to see so much talent in front of me. And Gikwang didn’t tell me he could dance, even when I asked him, so I kept it a secret too. I tiptoed down, he was already there, stretching with his cap on. I sighed and watched him sway as the music started. Every day it was like this, every day.

Nobody’s POV

The days went by fast, and as they did, Miu continued to visit Gikwang in secret, watching him dance. He never knew, until one day....

 

HEE HEE sorry i took long ish to update ~ ive been making vlogs lately :)