Once again.

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

Miu’s POV

 

I get home some time after school ends, the library ended up being closed, so I just got the bus. How about that for a school day? It’s barely been 6 hours and I think I have myself 3 enemies, and no friends. Great, this year should be fun, unless I’m moved to a new school. ‘I’m home’ I call out entering the house, but nobody’s here just yet. My parents are always working, so I guess they’ll be home in a night or two. I’ll prepare some more things for the project and go to bed.

Miu’s POV (again lol)

So I walk into school the next day and I get tripped over, guess who? Ji eun. I have to say, it was unpleasant. I didn’t think I would actually start getting picked on so bad, it wasn’t just that. My bag had been filled with toilet paper at break time. Used toilet paper. I sighed at the mess in there and slumped it next to the lockers, this is disgusting, there’s no way I’m letting this slip. Better make my way to the next class.

Gikwang’s POV

On my way to Maths, I was successfully able to walk through the corridor without being pushed into a wall. Almost in the class, there was something that stopped me on the way there. It may have been because of the uniform and the hair, but it looked like Miu who was running In the opposite direction. I stopped where I was going and started walking the way, when my conscience interrupted. It’s not like she’s your friend Gikwang, leave her alone. I shrugged and turned my way back, before noticing a backpack stranded on the floor. It was pink with ruffles, miu’s backpack. It seemed stained as I walked towards it, I handed it up and a smell of excrement flared my nose. ‘Oh, jesus’ I say covering my mouth and my nose. Her bag was full of toilet paper and…hopefully mud.

Everyone had rushed into class, I took it with my free hand and walked to the gladly empty boys bathroom. I dabbed it in water and tried to clean it off. It was the first time I was late for a class aswell.

 Miu’s POV

All I went to do was go to the bathroom to wash my hands, and on the way back, my bag was gone. Well there goes all my schoolbooks, my phone, my keys, basically everything. GREAT. JUST GREAT. I stomp my feet and let out a little yelp of anger, whatever  I’ll just go to maths. I slam the door open and get glares and whispers from the students, the teacher isn’t even here. I walk up to my seat and notice Gikwang looking up at me with his lips slightly pouted, he looked worried. He looked cute. ‘Are…you alright?’ he asks cautiously. ‘I’m fine, why wouldn’t I be?’ I asked confused. Sitting on my seat, he looks down and I feel something under my feet. I arch down to find my bag. ‘What the…’ I take it in my hands, it’s slightly wet but… it smells nice, and it’s clean. I open it to find my books, my phone, my keys, everything had been wiped.

I couldn’t help but smile, I guess there was someone nice in this school. I brought the bag up to my chin and giggled slightly. I wonder who did this?

Nobody’s POV

Little did Miu know, the person that cleaned her bag was actually Gikwang. He looked from the corner of his eye and noticed her face, she looked glowing with happiness and honour that someone took the time to clean it. His lips curl up into a small smile, as he stiffens a laugh. His cheeks turn bright red and he looks down, as usual.

Gikwang’s POV

You made my day yesterday, so here. You deserve it Miu, hence that you’ll never know it was me.

 

Aww, how sweet is gikwang :) 

I just started this story yesterday, and 7 subscribers popped up out of nowhere. THANKS YALL! ~