Never.

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37_MSiXAZAY

Miu’s POV

The rain splashed cold and hard water on the window. I stared out of it holding my phone anxiously next to my bed. I knew this was it. I was leaving tomorrow and I wasn’t coming back, although I wasn’t done with trying to run away, Busan wasn’t too far. I tried to stay positive but it was the thought of him that kept me awake, thinking if I ever would see him again.

I had to forget it. Forget him. Forget everything and start over like I always did. But how could I not feel the way I did? Everything was a waste and once again, I’d ended up how I started. Cold, afraid, and alone. It was you I needed Gikwang. You make me happy. You are the only thing that can keep me happy. What can I do if I don’t have you? I felt myself welling up, my hands shook and the cuts on my knees ached, along with the bruise on my face. I lifted the window, and let my head out into the cold air, surprised it was open. The rain splashed onto my face, it was then I knew it was okay, I could cry here. I was alone. No one will see me. No one will know it’s me. I in for air but it didn’t come out, a wimper of pain escaped me as I loudly banged my window. ‘I don’t want to leave’ I said to myself. ‘I don’t want to go without you’ I said a bit louder, but the rain was overpowering me, I felt the need to battle against it. ‘I CAN’T GO WITHOUT YOU!’ I yelled, sobbing like a baby I shouted at the top of my lungs. ‘ I LOVE YOU GIKWANG’ I cried. But the rain was stopping me, reality was stopping me. ‘I don’t want to go w-without y-you’ I said whimpering, I slowly gave up as the rain splashed onto my neck and hands, I let my body fall loose as I slumped over my window pain.

‘So don’t’

My head shoots up to find the character of the voice in front of me. There he stood, in a thin wife beater, what he wore in the studio. Gikwang’s chest seemed to pound vigorously, he was out of breathe, soaking, and exhausted. ‘G-gikwang’ I said my eyes widening to him in front of me, it seemed so unreal. ‘Don’t’ he said with great difficulty. ‘Don’t go’ he said slowly approaching, he was at  level height with me. I stared into his eyes as the rain poured onto him, he didn’t seem to mind. ‘G-gikwang…y-you…’ I was speechless, but why? Only a few hours ago it was just us, together, but now, it seemed different, like things couldn’t be changed.

‘Don’t leave’ he said in a pleading voice. My chest pounded hard, racing at the top. ‘I can’t’ I whispered, not believing how giving up I was being to myself. ‘You can’t leave’ Gikwang said approaching me. ‘I’m nothing without you Miu’ he said. ‘If you leave, I have nothing to live for’ I covered my face knowing more tears were coming. ’Everything will go back to the way it was…it’ll be my life without you, it won’t be a life, it’ll be a joke’ He says louder, approaching my window. ‘You can’t leave me…I love you’ I looked up at him, tears welling up in my eyes, he smiled weakly as his hand reached up to caress my face and wipe my tears. ‘Run away with me’

 

Gikwang’s POV

‘Run away with me’ I said as my hand the solution of rain and tears on her face. Neither I, knew what words were coming out of my mouth. How I said them, all I knew was that I meant it. ‘G-gikwang you… you know I want nothing else b-but…’ she looked down, her eyes closed and her hand fell into mine. I could read it all over her face, pain. She felt it too and for once, she was being sincere to me. ‘but you…can’t’ I said with my lower lip shaking. I didn’t know what came over me, what made me pull her out of her window. She whimpered slightly by surprised but gently landed in my arms, soaking wet. ‘If you’re really leaving me, It can’t be like this’ I said as I felt my heart beating fast when she faced me so close, my bottom lip grinded hers. ‘Gikwang…’ she whispered, and straight away my hands her on her hips and hers tangled in my hair when my lips crushed hers.

I couldn’t do anything else, except taste her, and explore her. Slowly dragging them with me as I pulled away, she only seemed to want more, as did I when I pull her closer to me she wrapped her legs around my waist. I moaned in frustration knowing this really could be the last time. My hand travled up her back to her face as I cupped it and kissed her ever so sweetly. My tongue slowly slipped inside and I could feel the relaxation in her voice through my closeness as I contoured the edge of her lips. The rain bashing down on us poured between the kiss which let me taste the acid water aswell. She pulls away from me still tightly holding onto me, onto my neck. The tears seem to stream down from her cheeks too as her lips shake. ‘Miu’ I whisper softly, desperately. ‘This isn’t the end okay?’ I say to her reassuringly. ‘It’s n-not the end, okay?’ she closes  her eyes and I hear her weeping, I see her suffer. All I can do is hold her until she has to be torn apart from me.

I’ll never be the same again, park Miu.

I love you.

 

kvlsafkkfjlsfalfsljk readers i must say we are coming close to the end of this fanfic, but i promise, you wont be disappointed with the ending...IM SORRY FOR NEGLECTING THIS FOR SO LONG...I HOPE I MADE IT UP TO YOU WITH MY GIFS AND CHAPTER< I LOVE YOU!

tumblr_ln41j7K77l1qiqk68o1_500.gif

tumblr_lqbklmNTYu1qcy7dv.gif

 

 

if you guys thought i was in love with gikwang before..im like 10x more in love with him now

tumblr_lsaq2zEmzu1qiutb9.gif

too bad he doesnt know i exist

tumblr_lsaq5ga86c1qiutb9.gif

ALSO ~ I AM WRITING A NEW FANFIC! subscribe! ^-^ it's called MENTION ME hohoho ofc gikwang is the main character becos i love him. thats 3 fanfics about my bias yay.