anon

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

Miu’s POV

I straightened my hair today. NO I WASN’T TRYING TO IMPRESS THE ANONYMOUS ON THE CHAT YESTERDAY I JUST FELT LIKE STRAIGHT HAIR TODAY OKAY. Lies. I can’t say I’m not curious. I don’t even know who it Is but I’m intrigued, and it has to be someone in my class because they dropped off the bag, in the same class. I walk through the door when I run into someone, someone bulky. ‘YAH’ a loud voice shouts, I flinch a little because the guy I just accidentaly slammed into is…really hot. ‘Watch where you’re going’ he warns, he looks so scary. Hey, excuse me but just because I’m small doesn’t mean you get to treat me like that ‘How about you watch where you’re going?’ I suggest quietly. ‘You little bi-‘ he starts but a familiar voice cuts him off ‘You don’t swear at a lady’ I turn back and there is Gikwang. Standing behind me viciously glaring at the that was going to call me a .

‘Oh, you speak?’ The guy says pushing me out of the way to face Gikwang. I can tell there is a little bit of fear in his face, only a little. I felt like I had to interfere, before the teacher walks in and tells everyone to sit. ‘You don’t mess with Doojoon’ This so called ‘doojoon’ says in my face. I smirk and let out a laugh ‘What, are you the school sweetheart or something?’ I mock him and step on his foot. He gasps and grabs it before I walk to my sit. ‘Yoon doo joon! Take your seat NOW’ Mr Kim calls. He does as he’s told and the class begins.

‘Are you alright?’ Gikwang whispers with his head down low, I turn and nod normally and look back at the board, before realising what he said. He asked me the same thing yesterday, I guess he knows people have been bothering me. I turn my head back to him, and he’s still there, looking at me smiling. Gikwang is, well, adorable. I don’t know why anyone would try to make his school life misery.

Gikwang’s POV

There’s something different about Miu today, her hair is down. She looks pretty and It’s making it a lot harder for me to talk to her. I’m more intimidated now but I guess I’m better at hiding it. She kept looking around the room and lifting her head up everytime someone spoke. It seems like she wants to know who the anonymous person was, but I have a feeling she’ll be disappointed if I tell her it’s me.

Miu’s POV

On the way to the lockers, it’s an outer area, so any student from any group can come into yours aswell. I blinked to find the guy I ran into in the last class, donjon or something. ‘You again’ I huff pulling a strand out of my hair. ‘You and the nerd, you dating?’ he asked me so quickly, it all flashed through my mind in seconds. I wasn’t aware of my face before flinching slightly. ‘What’s it to you?’ I decide to answer instead. ‘Um, everything?’ he says cracking his knuckles. Oh please, like that’s going to scare me. Thinking about his answer, it actually didn’t make sense. At all. What the actual is this guy stupid? ‘What if I were to date Lee Gikwang, would I be bullied and smacked every day, like you treat him?’ I say in a viscious tone. ‘No because you’re hot’ says a guy behind Donjon. ‘Dongwoon be quiet’ a really cute looking guy says. ‘You clearly don’t know who we are’ he says, so full of himself. ‘I don’t really care so no’ I say pulling my backpack up and walking out of their way.

‘And for the record, Gikwang is my friend. So stay away from him’ I say, they don’t turn back and I make my way through the nasty sea of glares.

Gikwang’s POV

‘And for the record, Gikwang is my friend. So stay away from him’ She says in such a tone. I know it was weird of me to stand behind a locker and listen to the whole thing but…I’d never felt so happy in my life. You’re a true friend Miu.

Through the next classes without her, it gave me time to think…why didn’t she say no straight after they asked? Shrug it off Gikwang. Miu will NEVER like you in that way, you’d risk losing your only friend so don’t try anything dumb. 

 

 


readers! here is a funny gif for you ~ COMMENT!