I'm sorry.

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

read the previous chapter to be reminded about what happened ^^

Gikwang’s POV

On my way to school, I quietly went down the corridor. I still wasn’t used to people staring at me, it was weird. All because I didn’t look like a nerd anymore. I hate everyone. I hate that I ed everything up yesterday, I hate it. I hate that she’s happy with him, I hate that I’m too much of a coward to confront him about it. I hate that I had to wait up till now to do something, next time I see Miu, I have to talk to her…I have to tell her I didn’t mean anything I said.

I have to-

‘You’ a vicious whisper in my ear, and a strong arm suddenly pulls me straight into a deserted area by the lockers, I open my eyes to see Yoon Doojoon, glaring at me. This idiot, there’s no way I’m letting him get to me this time, I don’t give a if he hits me, I’ll hit him back ‘What the hell do you want’ I hissed. ‘I need to talk to you’ he says loosening his grip on me, he gives me a strange…awkward smile. I try to move but he blocks my way. ‘H-hear me out’ he says calmy. Has he really gone from terrorizing and threating to calm and…apologetic? I stared at him confused. ‘I’m sorry’ he says looking at me with sad eyes. ‘I’m sorry for everything. I’m going to leave you alone after this, for ever. I won’t bug you again’ I stared at him with wide eyes…is this guy seriously apologizing to me? ‘I…I just give up okay, Miu doesn’t like me. I’ve tried so hard, to get her to show me any kind of….interest towards me but…there’s none, at all’ He says ashamed and looks down, I didn’t know what to think.

‘Look...I don’t like you at all right now, I kind of hate you because I want to be you’ what the HELL is he going on about? ‘She…she only likes you’ and then it hit me.

I’d heard it before, that Miu liked me. I’d heard it from her, but somehow, I really believed it once it came out of Doojoon’s mouth. Because he would be the last person to say it. ‘She only wants you…and not me, so I’m sorry and…you…you deserve her’ he puts a hand on my shoulder and gives me another awkward smile. I awkwardly smile back. ‘Go after her’ he says slapping my shoulder. I flinch and nod, looking down at myself to see if I look okay. Am I really doing this? He gives me one good look before I leave, I start to walk but just once I turn to him. ‘Doojoon’ I call and he turns around. ‘Thanks’ I say and a smile flashes through my face, he nods and I make my way, to the assembly hall. I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to do it right now, for you.

‘Park Miu, I’m about to confess to you in front of the whole school’ I whisper to myself increasing my speed, and soon I’m running to the stage. Please don’t make me regret this. 

 

O T L READERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT  HAS BEEN A WHILE RIGHT?? im sorry. I was neglecting my other fanfic so i had to get that one on the move too ~ but im back ^-^ and the next chapter will be up soon too, not in lile4988973957895739 years like this one. Im sorry. Ill make it up to you if you give me sweet comments <3