No thanks...

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

Gikwang’s POV

She was with him. She stayed the night at HIS house. What the hell did they do? Are they friends now? Or worse, are they together? I felt terrible. I felt a thousand times worse than ever. I couldn’t believe it. And I couldn’t believe how harsh I was. I overdid it. I hurt her, and I could see that. I offended her, right then when I told her I didn’t’ care. She believed me, and I bet when I left…he comforted her, not me. She probably realized what an idiot I am and how cool and better Yoon Doojoon is. I bet she lost interest long before now. The first thing I wanted to do was go back there, I wanted to run to her and hold her so close, let her know I never wanted to make her feel this way. I know I’ve hurt her…

Gikwang, you could have at least listened to what she had to say. But I couldn’t. For once, something belonged to me. Miu was…is my friend, she’s not just that. She’s the first person to have ever given me a chance, she’s so special and I…I love her. I can’t stand it’s the only thing I had. And now, it’s gone, all because of Doojoon. The idiot that has been making my life hell since day one, I’ve lost the only thing that ever belonged to me, to  him, again. I clenched my fists and banged them against my locker hard. You’ve messed up Gikwang.

Whatever went through my head for the rest of that day, I couldn’t get the image of Miu and Doojoon being so cosy and comfy around each other. Laughing and smiling in the cooridoors, while I desperately seeked for her. Maybe you do deserve better than someone like me Miu…maybe you’re better off with the most popular guy in school.

 

Miu’s POV

I dully walked down my street, on the way to…where? I can’t go home, and how exactly would I stay at Doojoon’s? I already told him to piss off, and besides I don’t want to. I checked my phone once. It was charged and only now did I see the countless texts and calls from Gikwang. He was up all night, looking for me. Then it suddenly came to me, a quick flashback.

‘I love you, Gikwang’

I whisper in the rain, in his arms. ‘OH MY GOD’ I shouted to myself, I grabbed my cheeks. I CONFESSED TO GIKWANG YESTERDAY? I thought…and then I sighed in relief. ‘Oh wait…that wasn’t Gikwang, it was…’ I paused. ‘Me?’ says a voice behind me. I turn to find that person, I glare and turn back, ignoring him. ‘You really need to stop talking to yourself’ Doojoon says catching up with me, walking next to me like he always did. ‘I told you to leave me alone’ I said quietly. ‘You have nowhere to stay’ he says reasonably, I could tell he was trying hard to handle me, to not make me explode like before. ‘It’s fine I’ll stay somewhere else’ I said, but really in my head…I needed him to stop me, because I really had nowhere to stay. ‘No you won’t, just stay at the dorm I won’t bother you’ he said, almost frustrated with the needless arguing. ‘You want me to stay In a dorm with 5 boys?’ I said trying to be less mean. He looks down and chuckles lightly, damn…Doojoon is an , but he sure is handsome.

‘We won’t bother you. I promise’ He smiles softly. I was kind of getting used to being around him, but annoyed me that somewhere around here, Gikwang could be watching. He could see me and Doojoon walk away together, it could hurt it… he could really believe there’s something between us, if he sees us. ‘…I don’t want to’ I say looking down, clutching my bag. ‘Why, because you don’t want Gikwang to see?’ He says, like he read my mind. I opened my mouth to argue, but what was the point? ‘…Yeah’ I muttered. ‘You’re…never gonna give me a chance…right?’ he said, but he sounded less pained, like he expected it.

I looked up at him, I felt bad, like I really was trying to not hurt his feelings. What happened to me? And since when are we friends? I nodded slowly, and Doojoon…looked disappointed. ‘Doojoon…I’m sorry, but…I like Gikwang’ I said scratching the back of my head. He snickered, but friendily, I felt less bad. ‘You mean you love him’ he says and looks up at me shyly, he looked cute, like the different Doojoon I thought I knew. I got a slight shock from what he said… ‘You…um…heard that’ I said red as a tomato. I guess I did confess to Gikwang in Doojoon’s arms after all. ‘Yeah, you sort of said it yesterday’ he says with a small smile. I nod embarrassed. ‘I’ll accept this…if you let us be friends’ he says jokingly. Somehow, I didn’t want to say no. He was being nice after all and he didn’t seem like such an when you  got to know him.

‘Fine then Doojoon, friends’ I said smiling. He laughed lightly and looked down at the floor. ‘Why are you laughing?’ I asked confused. ‘That’s the first time you didn’t call me Donjong’ he said. I punched his arm lightly and we walk to his dorm. It felt good that we were okay, but I still had a heavy heart, and I couldn’t forget Gikwang’s words.

‘I don’t care what you two did’ 

 

HI READERS ~ I was gone for a while, right? Did you miss me? :) I missed you! Hehe ~ meanwhile I have been spending a lot of time on my new gikwang blog ^^ please follow! www.godly-gikwang.tumblr.com
keke ~ also it has been a while since my last gif spam. GOOD NEWS...I've had a new dream! HOHOHO! (wtf am I santa or something LOL)

Okay. So I don't know why, this dream was all about Yoseob (he's not my bias though...i think he could be 3rd or 2nd IDK LOL)
I was in an apartment with Yoseob, and we were just talking, he was all hyper like
tumblr_lke4ejpf3E1qbd0c4.gif
and he was being all cute like
tumblr_loq0g4O5Pm1qfzgnpo1_400.gif
and i was fangirling because he was around me and i was like AWW!
tumblr_lnvug3EoKw1qkwsjt.gif
and then we were talking and i was showing him my b2st stickers but..he didnt really care lol he was like
tumblr_lpg4e0911m1qe9ip6o2_250.gif
and then he said HEY LETS WATCH TV 
tumblr_lm477i2Jml1qci3od.gif
and we were in this really white room and then he t he tv and B2ST were there dancing like
tumblr_lph4f2YM7t1qilqa5o1_500.gif
and i was like OH GIKWANG IS SO FINEEEEEEEEEE yno cos gikwang is really amazing 
tumblr_lpgoi6MhNO1qdpvnio1_500.gif

and so he was like IS HE YOUR BIAS? and i was like...
tumblr_lph1ywtShQ1qe64ow.gif
uhh..yes and so yoseob was like
tumblr_lph2ggFlSi1qe64ow.gif
and then suddenly he like...HUGGED ME REALLY TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and omg i swear i felt butterflies even though i was dreaming i must have been like 
tumblr_lph1onD0mW1qe64ow.gif
in my sleep LOL and yoseob was like
tumblr_lphlxwQE461qii6tmo1_500.gif
and then suddenly he like lets go super suddenly and pulls me off and he freaked out like
tumblr_lpgp71ipxT1qhcimio1_250.gif
and well.. ididnt really know what to do and yoseob looks at something behind me and he goes GIKWANG IS BEHIND YOU and i was like I DONT BELIEVE U so i just stared at yoseob like
tumblr_lkao4pEMYl1qd6h8q.gif
and then i turned around and.............GIKWANG WAS REALLY THERE AND HE WAS FIDDLING WITH HIS SHIRT
and i was like woa..............WHAT ARE U DOING
tumblr_lpiz5jyJ8k1qe64ow.gif
and gikwang says out of NOWHERE 'you like me right?' and i was like.............yeaa <3
image
and then he starts like...pulling his shirt and hes like do u wanna see my body
and im like O_______________O
tumblr_lphlwqwzgc1qe1neqo1_250.gif
tumblr_l39khu9U0W1qbeo05o1_250.gif
and at this point i was just like 
tumblr_ljkqopeZmF1qcnwad.jpg
MY BODY IS READY LMAO and then gikwang goes
tumblr_l2wo6iLz6U1qbeo05o1_250.gif
so....
tumblr_l2whagXL5H1qbeo05o1_250.gif
YOU LIKE ME RIGHT?
and i said
tumblr_lmy4k3Hj2W1qel12w.gif
I LOVE YOU
and then he's all 
tumblr_lpicn9oeFZ1qci3od.gif
tumblr_lpiazotmvd1qci3od.gif
tumblr_lpidxglfRP1qci3od.gif
and.........thats it lmao..another addition to the strange dreams i've had... :/ okay comment plz lOL! ~