It was you?

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cli7kLkZ4kM play itttt ~

Gikwang’s POV

 

I make my way down the corridor as the crowds become tight and squeezey, it’s umcomfortable but nothing I’m not used to. I slip the door to my locker room open when a bulky figure appears in front of me, blocking my way. I look up slightly to the tall person in front of me, and lift my glasses up to realise…It’s Doojoon. He narrows his eyes and stares down at me viciously, I look around me just once, he’s definitely looking at me. I don’t know what to do and I start to expect he’s going to hurt me, maybe he wasn’t satisfied from last time. Ever since I rejected Ji eun, the girls have left me alone…it’s the guys that were against me now, not that they never were.

And in a simple manner, he slightly grunts and shoves me out of the way, out of my way. ‘Move, ’ he murmurs. I don’t look back and have my hand on the door, it’s of a clear material, glass, see through. I fix my eyes and notice…Miu.

She’s wearing a clean uniform today, it’s usually all slumped and not straightened but today it was nice and neat. I never thought here parents did anything for her, so she probably has no time to iron her clothes or wash them, one thing she isin’t, is unhygienic. She crouches down, to my locker. I smile to myself and feel my cheeks getting hot and my palms getting sweaty when I catch her for the second time, doing things in secret, hiding it from me.

She looks around, and for a second I thought she saw me, she carelessly looks back at my locker and slips off  her jacket revealing her tight blouse around her petite figure. For once she has a clean uniform, and she gets it dirty to wipe my locker. My locker. She sacrifices herself for me. It’s the time like this I know the real miu. She’s so mean to me, all the time, but then she goes and does this behind my back. She quickly slips back on her jacket before I can get another look of her slim, perfectly curved figure. Her fringe hangs over her eyebrows and sways on her face as she walks down the opposite corridor. She really is beautiful. I slide the door open and allow myself to just slump down next to my locker. I trace my fingers through it. Miu was here. I thought. I hug myself and quickly realise the time, I can’t be late.

I rush down the busy hall, and a familiar voice pushes me against a wall. A girl. ‘Yah, we heard you got sweet little chocolates from a secret admirer’ Ji eun teases me with her gang behind her. She looked so brave, so confident, I knew inside she was still crumbled the only person who ever liked her, hated her now. Fair enough, she wants her revenge for my rejection. I’ll accept it. ‘T-that’s right’ I say getting up and picking up the books I dropped. A sharp heel suddenly staps my notebook and slams it back down to the ground. I flinch and look up at her. ‘Don’t lie you dickhead, we know you sent them to yourself’ she says while a group of people start to life, while another couple crowd around me and join in. I feel humiliated and what else, I feel terrible.

I didn’t send those to myself. I wanted to keep them a secret so much, because I knew this would be happening. This mocker. ‘Just admit it sweetheart, nobody bought you those chocolates’ she says lifting my chin lightly. I shrug it off and get ‘oooohs’ and ‘aaaah’s mocking me from the large crowds around me now. Anger sprints through me and I get up immediately, I’m about to make a fool of myself but I don’t care. I have to stand up to myself. ‘That’s not true, somebody put them in my locker’ I say, trying to sound tough but I gave up eventually, because I started smiling at the thought that someone really got me those chocolates, I knew it was true, and that was enough. They burst out laughing and I felt something cold behind me, someone threw me water, or some kind of drink. I closed my eyes in frustration and shook it off me. More laughter.

‘Please,  who would buy you something’ she whispers but everyone hears, everyone laughs. ‘I know she did’ I say to myself. ‘What’s that?’ Jessica says mocking me as I’m still covered in the drink. ‘It came with a note, with my name on it. It was for me, I know it was’ I say, say it to myself. ‘YOU WROTE IT TO YOURSELF, STUPID GEEK!’ I hear from the crowd. I’d never felt so hurt, so neglected and so hated by my school, I never knew everyone was so horrible in this way. I felt like I could him in a corner and stay there. ‘YAH!!’ A loud and high pitched voice seperates the crowd into two, it splits a path and she stomps her feet hard as she walks toward the center, where I stand. My heart drops and the corner of my mouth curl together into a soft smile. ‘Miu…’ I whisper to myself, no one hears, and everyone starts laughing harder but someone quiet down as she storms down, her face red and furious. How adorable she was angry because of this… or was she?

‘Well look who it is’ Jessica sings, as she walks towards Miu who has her fists balled up, and a slight vein on her forehead, it’s about to pop. She still looks pretty in her, now dirty uniform. ‘Looks like your little best friend sent himself chocolates for white day’ she recites. The crowds laugh harder at me, at her, at the situation. Jessica holds up the note ‘Dear Gikwang, You’re cute! I like you, awwwwwww’ she says in a mocking high pitched voice, but before any more words, she’s cut off by an angry Miu snatching the note from her hands, my note. She narrows her eyes hard, and for a second I swear Jessica was intimated, she gulped hard and took a tiny step back, and the crowd noticed, they reacted, it was not the right momet to be provoking miu. And Jessica had JUST pressed that button.

‘Have you never been taught your manners?’ She asks calmly, surprisingly too. Jessica stutters before Miu gladly interrupts ‘You don’t go through someone’s personal things’ She says crumpling the note and throwing it at me without looking. I was kind of disappointed it was crumpled, but I was so happy Miu was always here for me. ‘I-it’s not my fault this l-loser wrote himself a note and a gift’ she says in the nastiest tone, but she’s nervous, I can tell. ‘YOU IDIOT, HE DIDN’T WRITE IT TO HIMSELF’ She yells in her face, people stop and stare and theres whispers and gasps. ‘But then wh-‘

‘I WROTE IT FOR HIM’ 

OMG! the truth has been revealed!! 
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_logw6ocbC01qafk16.gif

what do my readers think? COMMENT!