What is it you don't like about me?

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

Miu’s POV

It was easy to forget about Gikwang, I had a great day when I got home. I poured myself some milk and cookies and smiled all day long. NOT. It was all I could think about and it was KILLING. ME. I swear that if I saw him right now I would just run away, I don’t even know why, I just can’t keep looking at him when he smiles like that in front of me. I’ll just not look at him when he talks to me. I’ll look at…the ground? BUT THAT’LL MAKE IT MORE OBVIOUS. ‘AGH’ I grunted kicking a bin as I walked my way to school. I clutched onto my bag and checked my watch. I was early again. Just when I thought things couldn’t get worse, and the day had just started, a voice called me, straight away I realised, it wasn’t Gikwang.

‘Miu-ah!’ someone says friendlily behind me. I turn to find…YOON DOOJOON? THIS BASTARD? ‘YAH!’ I shout at him as he starts to run towards me, he seems to stop as I said that. ‘WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME MIU-AH?!’ I yelled. He took a step back and flinched, putting his hands up. People always did that when I yelled at them, and I HATED it. I felt like a dog that needed to be calmed down when someone did that. ‘Calm down’ he said smoothly chuckling. Oh this idiot, calm down? ‘Don’t you know that NEVER calms people DOWN?!’ I shouted,it  was a good thing it was an empty street. Taking one step close to him and my fists balling, my shoulders rising. Why was I even wasting energy on this ? ‘I was just saying Hi’ he says simply, as if I hadn’t scared him earlier. ‘HUH’ I snickered crossing my arms and stomping my left foot. ‘I’d rather not be greeted by your hi’s, Doojon’ I said on purpose, he made a face and I realised just then he was easily provoked, and wasn’t too keen on me mocking his name. ‘it’s DOOJOON’ He says clearly, patronising me. ‘I don’t care’ I turned, and suddenly he was walking next to me, following me? What the hell!? ‘Why don’t you like me?’ he says as if it is a simple question, it is, but it’s not a simple answer. I have to stop and face him to say this. ‘Why don’t I like you?’ I angrily grit through my teeth. He nods and smiles at me, the fact that he’s not angry any more, that I haven’t pissed him off, makes ME so, SO furious.

‘Where do I start, Doojong?’ I say putting a hand on my chin, I see his face tense up as I make fun of his name again but he relaxes in seconds. Dickhead. ‘You’re a BULLY’ I say emphasizing and shoving his shoulders, but he hardly moves. ‘I meant why aren’t you ually attracted to me. I know I’m y’ he says it again, like it’s such a normal thing to ask. This was so ridiculous I didn’t even know how to react, how to get it into his head how much I hated him. ‘You, you can’t just, you don’t just- YOU DON’T JUST ASK PEOPLE THAT!’ I say about to shove him, but I decide not to touch him at all. ‘So you are’ he smirks. ‘NO! I’m NOT!’ I shout so loud this time, someone opens a window and tells me to quiet down. you!

‘Woah, calm down It was only a j-‘ I cut him off and he stands back slightly as I noisily shout at him.

‘I am not attracted to you in ANY way, you’re annoying, you’re clingy, you’re a bully and you’re a…you’re ugly’ I say plainly the last one. He looks at me so offended and slightly touches his face. ‘Wh-what? I am not ugly!’ He says looking at me horrified. HA. Pushed the right button. ‘You really don’t like me?!’ He says seriously this time. I cross my arms again and nod sweetly. That’s right sweetheart, I don’t like you. He looks down and seems to think for a long moment. I get bored and start walking away before he starts to follow me, AGAIN. ‘AISH what now!?’ I say annoyed, walking faster. ‘What is it that you hate about me so much!’ He asks, it really sounded like him of all people, was annoyed and curious to know why.

‘Didn’t you listen to what I said earlier, AT ALL?’ I snap, not even looking at him. I check my nails and flip my hair, acting my best not to care. ‘Oh, because I was joking around with your little science partner wasn’t i?’ I snap my head to him. My neck is hurting I need to stop the snapping. ‘wha- JOKING AROUND!? HE FAINTED BECAUSE OF YOU!’ I shout and this time he stands back again. ‘Wait…you’re not friends are you?!’ he asks. This guy is really an idiot. ‘YES we’re friends!’ ing idiot, I murmur. ‘Do you LIKE him?!’ He says loudly with his eyes wide, an extremely surprised look on his face. I start to blush and this time, I’m REALLY angry.

‘NO I DON’T LIKE HIM, AND IF I DID WHAT WOULD IT HAVE TO DO WITH YOU!? WHAT IF I DID HUH DOOJONG!? WHY WOULD YOU GIVE A YOU STUPID TURD’ Stupid turd? I’ve really lost my temper. With that I turn away and hear steps. ‘DO NOT follow me’ he obeys and stands back. I can’t believe I overreacted like that. I walk into school and as it is still early, I go down to the lockers, Gikwang’s locker to be exact. I shift my head around the halls to see if anyone is here. Thank god no one was here, although it was strange, I never saw Gikwang near his locker these days. I t was trashed again, and full of dirty crap on the outside. I gruntend and got on my knees, wiping it with my clean sleeve. It smelled but, he couldn’t see this, EVEN if he was used to it. It had to stop,  and it was me who was in charge of it. I shook my hands on my uniformal skirt and made my way to the library. 

READERS! 20 subscribers ㅋㅋ thankyou! I want to say a biiiiiiiiiig thankyou to everyone who commented, and I asked for your names, only one of you gave me your name so I will dedicate this gif to SANCHEZ! 

THANKYOU FOR YOUR LONG COMMENT AND TELLING ME EVERYTHING YOU LIKED ABOUT THE CHAPTER!
This is for you sanchez 


ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think every chapter I will choose the top commenter, today was SANCHEZ or NyaSupertastic heheheheh ~ 
 

I chose Jung Eunji as Park miu because she is my female bias and I thought she had the perfect face for it ;) 
OH! and...

do you like my poster? hehe i made it ! ~ COMMENT PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE 

OH! and here is doojoon's reaction when Miu didn't like him~